Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkQ for freelizard .....tasman1
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Q for freelizard .....tasman1

Locked

#1 by tasman1 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 02:46

Long and hot summer here , to many lizards around my home

Q for freelizard ....... How I can get rid of your relatives [ lizards ] around my home ,
tasman1
Posts10,188
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given9,815
Likes Received10,700/5,362

#2 by freelizard » Thu Jan 31, 2019 03:28

if you just catch them and send them here , the little buzzards will conviently freeze to death rather quickly , as it's -32 C out here tonight , yes that is a minus sign :shock: :?

by the way , we're not all related lol :lol: and I deny any knowledge of that woman in the lizard skin pants ... :mrgreen:
freelizard
Posts481
Member Since21 Jul 2010
Last Visit11 Oct 2019
Likes Given6
Likes Received209/135

#3 by tasman1 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 03:54

freelizard wrote: if you just catch them and send them here , the little buzzards will conviently freeze to death rather quickly , as it's -32 C out here tonight , yes that is a minus sign :shock: :?

by the way , we're not all related lol :lol: and I deny any knowledge of that woman in the lizard skin pants ... :mrgreen:



-32C, holy shit , that is extreme .... same as here in Australia , few places +48C, new record , ohhhh shit
tasman1
Posts10,188
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given9,815
Likes Received10,700/5,362

#4 by Sarge25 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:04

freelizard wrote: if you just catch them and send them here , the little buzzards will conviently freeze to death rather quickly , as it's -32 C out here tonight , yes that is a minus sign :shock: :?

by the way , we're not all related lol :lol: and I deny any knowledge of that woman in the lizard skin pants ... :mrgreen:

If the lady in the lizard skin pants happens to be blonde and looks remarkably similar to a sister of yours. I don't think this is coincidental. He's now trying to get rid of the blonde and requires your help, you being related and all. :mrgreen:
Sarge25
Posts694
Member Since21 Feb 2015
Last Visit3 Oct 2019
Likes Given85
Likes Received398/243

#5 by freelizard » Fri Feb 01, 2019 17:52

Sarge25 wrote:
freelizard wrote: if you just catch them and send them here , the little buzzards will conviently freeze to death rather quickly , as it's -32 C out here tonight , yes that is a minus sign :shock: :?

by the way , we're not all related lol :lol: and I deny any knowledge of that woman in the lizard skin pants ... :mrgreen:

If the lady in the lizard skin pants happens to be blonde and looks remarkably similar to a sister of yours. I don't think this is coincidental. He's now trying to get rid of the blonde and requires your help, you being related and all. :mrgreen:

I think he's holding on to the blonde .. have you ever seen a blonde haired lizard ? :? me neither ;)
by the way , do you have any lizard pants? lol
freelizard
Posts481
Member Since21 Jul 2010
Last Visit11 Oct 2019
Likes Given6
Likes Received209/135

#6 by tasman1 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 18:13

freelizard wrote:
Sarge25 wrote:
freelizard wrote: if you just catch them and send them here , the little buzzards will conviently freeze to death rather quickly , as it's -32 C out here tonight , yes that is a minus sign :shock: :?

by the way , we're not all related lol :lol: and I deny any knowledge of that woman in the lizard skin pants ... :mrgreen:

If the lady in the lizard skin pants happens to be blonde and looks remarkably similar to a sister of yours. I don't think this is coincidental. He's now trying to get rid of the blonde and requires your help, you being related and all. :mrgreen:

I think he's holding on to the blonde .. have you ever seen a blonde haired lizard ? :? me neither ;)
by the way , do you have any lizard pants? lol



All lizards here are brown .. brunette ?
All lizard have pants here , I do not like naked lizards around my home , me good boy
tasman1
Posts10,188
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given9,815
Likes Received10,700/5,362

#7 by valerie » Fri Feb 01, 2019 22:53

Is your house block?

I know it is hot there so maybe they are looking for a cool place and some water.
valerie
Posts17,134
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given3,290
Likes Received16,215/6,179

#8 by tasman1 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 23:05

valerie wrote: Is your house block?

I know it is hot there so maybe they are looking for a cool place and some water.


Yes it is , I know they are looking for water , they stay close to tap in backyard... it is hot like hell in Australia now
tasman1
Posts10,188
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given9,815
Likes Received10,700/5,362

#9 by Darkstar2 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 23:51

We are getting close to doomsday and when they say "when hell freeze's over" they might not be lying , it's bloody cold around these parts. Some parts of the U.S. are in deep freeze, in the -50's, etc. Here some nights and even days aroudn -30 ~ - 35C, but not wasps, yellow jackets, hornets, high humidity, only thing this year we've had extreme swings, one day -30C the next day +10C, so some freezing rain, rain, snow cocktail, ice on the roads, icebergs on the sidewalks, quite unpleasant, though I can handle the cold :D
Darkstar2
Posts11,830
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,070
Likes Received9,721/4,693

#10 by tasman1 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 23:55

Darkstar2 wrote: We are getting close to doomsday and when they say "when hell freeze's over" they might not be lying , it's bloody cold around these parts. Some parts of the U.S. are in deep freeze, in the -50's, etc. Here some nights and even days aroudn -30 ~ - 35C, but not wasps, yellow jackets, hornets, high humidity, only thing this year we've had extreme swings, one day -30C the next day +10C, so some freezing rain, rain, snow cocktail, ice on the roads, icebergs on the sidewalks, quite unpleasant, though I can handle the cold :D




Yeah , extreme cold there , extreme hot here, extreme dead at the end , not good
tasman1
Posts10,188
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given9,815
Likes Received10,700/5,362
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 14, 2019 09:21:05 EST