Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkMaking money online is crazy Get paid to Read?
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Making money online is crazy Get paid to Read?

Locked

#1 by sweetpie3000 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 09:58

So many way to earn money online?

You can get paid to read? :lol: :lol:
[
:lol: :lol:
Last edited by valerie » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:21 » edited 1 time in total
Reason: link
sweetpie3000
Posts1,486
Member Since31 Oct 2007
Last Visit2 Aug 2019
Likes Given3
Likes Received406/278

#2 by Arvind9 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:11

How do they know that I have read or heard anything do they ask questions to verify?
Arvind9
Posts2,156
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given1,298
Likes Received1,177/845

#3 by tasman1 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 15:27

sweetpie3000 wrote: So many way to earn money online?

You can get paid to read? :lol: :lol:
[
:lol: :lol:




Yep , so many , you must be billionare ...........and have a big hole in pocket , that must be a reason you continue to come here to do 7 cent surveys
tasman1
Posts10,599
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given10,045
Likes Received11,097/5,589

#4 by buzzy028 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 17:12

Paid to read websites are advertising sites where members click on ads, most are for cash or points. There are usually different kinds of ads on each website with different ad values from $0.0001 up to $0.01 per view. The totals accumulate to a set amount to be earned before cash out and that is anywhere from $1.00 and up using different pay out methods. It is always free to join the sites but some have tier restrictions so it's always best to read the site terms before joining. You can also earn more by purchasing special affiliate pages which pay you per 24 hour view. So you should take a look and see if you are interested in this kind of click per view earning.
buzzy028
Posts2
Member Since30 Dec 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given0
Likes Received2/1

#5 by valerie » Mon Aug 06, 2018 17:14

buzzy028 wrote: Paid to read websites are advertising sites where members click on ads, most are for cash or points. There are usually different kinds of ads on each website with different ad values from $0.0001 up to $0.01 per view. The totals accumulate to a set amount to be earned before cash out and that is anywhere from $1.00 and up using different pay out methods. It is always free to join the sites but some have tier restrictions so it's always best to read the site terms before joining. You can also earn more by purchasing special affiliate pages which pay you per 24 hour view. So you should take a look and see if you are interested in this kind of click per view earning.

He is not referring to GPT programs.
valerie
Posts17,377
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,346
Likes Received16,393/6,282

#6 by TiagoLemaire » Tue Aug 07, 2018 00:06

Are you talking about the sites that you pay you for email spam?
TiagoLemaire
Posts289
Member Since26 Nov 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given114
Likes Received119/62

#7 by nursemorph » Tue Aug 07, 2018 22:17

Get Paid To Read programs have been around for years and years....in the early 200s, when I started online earning, there were sites around with this back then
nursemorph
Posts753
Member Since14 Jan 2010
Last Visit24 Sep 2019
Likes Given904
Likes Received633/344

#8 by valerie » Wed Aug 08, 2018 07:26

nursemorph wrote: Get Paid To Read programs have been around for years and years....in the early 200s, when I started online earning, there were sites around with this back then

He is not referring to GPT.
valerie
Posts17,377
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,346
Likes Received16,393/6,282

#9 by mikaleson » Mon Aug 13, 2018 08:48

can you recommend any?
mikaleson
Posts1
Member Since8 Jun 2018
Last Visit13 Aug 2018
Likes Given0
Likes Received1/1

#10 by SeldomSeen » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:15

mikaleson wrote: can you recommend any?

Google it
SeldomSeen
Posts454
Member Since8 Jan 2017
Last Visit6 Sep 2019
Likes Given226
Likes Received196/141

#11 by Shahrukh2741 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 07:52

guy i cannot earn here. every time i got survey and provide information i got message survey is not for me or I'm not qualify for the survey. what should I do.
Shahrukh2741
Posts1
Member Since20 Aug 2018
Last Visit24 Aug 2018
Likes Given0
Likes Received1/1

#12 by MilanoMils76 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 07:40

Shahrukh2741 wrote: guy i cannot earn here. every time i got survey and provide information i got message survey is not for me or I'm not qualify for the survey. what should I do.



Try again :) Keep updating your survey profile, login to clixsense account few times a day to check if there's new surveys. That sometimes happen to me too. I even sometimes get 6 suggested surveys and got disqualified, but after sometimes i get the chance to finish some survey. You are still new here...just keep on trying
MilanoMils76
Posts183
Member Since7 Oct 2015
Last Visit18 Nov 2019
Likes Given185
Likes Received173/89

#13 by alfamart » Fri Aug 31, 2018 20:57

MilanoMils76 wrote:
Shahrukh2741 wrote: guy i cannot earn here. every time i got survey and provide information i got message survey is not for me or I'm not qualify for the survey. what should I do.



Try again :) Keep updating your survey profile, login to clixsense account few times a day to check if there's new surveys. That sometimes happen to me too. I even sometimes get 6 suggested surveys and got disqualified, but after sometimes i get the chance to finish some survey. You are still new here...just keep on trying

I love this post :$
alfamart
Posts401
Member Since24 Mar 2018
Last VisitToday
Likes Given51
Likes Received352/203

#14 by MilanoMils76 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 03:18

hehe thank you sis alfamart :)
MilanoMils76
Posts183
Member Since7 Oct 2015
Last Visit18 Nov 2019
Likes Given185
Likes Received173/89

#15 by Youngmoney81 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 23:40

Am new here someone through
Youngmoney81
Posts3
Member Since2 Sep 2018
Last Visit11 Nov 2018
Likes Given0
Likes Received3/3

#16 by Youngmoney81 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 23:21

Ok can someone put me through
Youngmoney81
Posts3
Member Since2 Sep 2018
Last Visit11 Nov 2018
Likes Given0
Likes Received3/3

#17 by Youngmoney81 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 23:21

How can I get a referral link?
Youngmoney81
Posts3
Member Since2 Sep 2018
Last Visit11 Nov 2018
Likes Given0
Likes Received3/3

#18 by zegon » Mon Sep 10, 2018 03:20

Youngmoney81 wrote: How can I get a referral link?

On your main screen once logged in , you will find your own referral link listed.

Happy referral hunting !!
zegon
Posts970
Member Since23 May 2015
Last VisitToday
Likes Given193
Likes Received901/474

#19 by bollyjjay » Mon Sep 10, 2018 23:32

my cashout payment has been showing pending since last week. please any reason for the delay?
bollyjjay
Posts2
Member Since25 Jun 2018
Last Visit10 Nov 2019
Likes Given0
Likes Received2/2

#20 by abushahana1 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 23:33

Make Money Taking Surveys, Earn Free Cash Online | ClixSense[/url]
Last edited by valerie » Wed Sep 12, 2018 18:56 » edited 1 time in total
Reason: url
abushahana1
Posts48
Member Since9 Feb 2016
Last Visit9 Nov 2019
Likes Given3
Likes Received51/20
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Nov 21, 2019 18:39:11 EST