Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkEmail from ClixSense
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Email from ClixSense

#1 by lattesgold » Sun Jun 17, 2018 00:20

The other day I receive an email from ClixSense basically trying to get me to do something. Since the loss of ptc on ClixSense, it has become almost impossible for me to earn here. I have tried so many times to do surveys, and only get told I don't qualify for them. Sorry....but I need to make some money and can not see wasting several hours a week trying to qualify for surveys.

So! Since they do not want to do ptc's any longer, I see no reason to continue to return here only to leave with nothing. I have only a bit over $5 in earnings and really hate losing that, but I guess I will have to lose it. Seems unfair, as I earned it...but oh well! It is also such a shame as I truely thought this was the best site of them all! But now it has become just another survey site. I miss the site alot, but I must move on. Thanks to all the members and advertisers for the memories! :cry:

lattesgold
lattesgold
Posts27
Member Since15 Nov 2007
Last Visit16 Dec 2019
Likes Given1
Likes Received48/18

#2 by goroinogashira » Sun Jun 17, 2018 05:16

lattesgold wrote: The other day I receive an email from ClixSense basically trying to get me to do something. Since the loss of ptc on ClixSense, it has become almost impossible for me to earn here. I have tried so many times to do surveys, and only get told I don't qualify for them. Sorry....but I need to make some money and can not see wasting several hours a week trying to qualify for surveys.

So! Since they do not want to do ptc's any longer, I see no reason to continue to return here only to leave with nothing. I have only a bit over $5 in earnings and really hate losing that, but I guess I will have to lose it. Seems unfair, as I earned it...but oh well! It is also such a shame as I truely thought this was the best site of them all! But now it has become just another survey site. I miss the site alot, but I must move on. Thanks to all the members and advertisers for the memories! :cry:

lattesgold

You should earn a lot more cuz US area gets lots of surveys. Look at those African friends, they seldom get one.
goroinogashira
Posts165
Member Since14 Mar 2017
Last Visit4 Jul 2020
Likes Given24
Likes Received157/74

#3 by FavourB » Mon Jun 18, 2018 09:28

yeah ...you are right
FavourB
Posts300
Member Since11 Mar 2018
Last Visit2 Sep 2020
Likes Given37
Likes Received98/74

#4 by loveminions » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:28

goroinogashira wrote:
lattesgold wrote: The other day I receive an email from ClixSense basically trying to get me to do something. Since the loss of ptc on ClixSense, it has become almost impossible for me to earn here. I have tried so many times to do surveys, and only get told I don't qualify for them. Sorry....but I need to make some money and can not see wasting several hours a week trying to qualify for surveys.

lattesgold

You should earn a lot more cuz US area gets lots of surveys. Look at those African friends, they seldom get one.

You seem to have missed the part where he said that he does try for Surveys but always gets disqualified....just because you're in the US doesn't mean you get a lot of Surveys to complete. You may have a lot to choose from but you still have to qualify and that is not any easier for US members as it is for those from other countries. Myself and many others from US have the same issue yes, there are more Surveys for us maybe but that doesn't mean we get to do them.
loveminions
Posts169
Member Since7 Apr 2011
Last Visit1 Oct 2019
Likes Given86
Likes Received86/56

#5 by DannyChiarelli » Mon Jun 18, 2018 14:00

+1
You tell 'em :)

2018 Totals - Survey Clicks 4,785 / Survey Completes 529

(3 Completed surveys a day Approx.)
(29 Survey Starts/Attempts a day Approx.)

1 of 10 average success rate.

(My thinking is one complete survey every 2 hours of trying)

Today (June 18) - Survey Starts 35 / Survey Completes 5
Last edited by DannyChiarelli » Mon Jun 18, 2018 14:14 » edited 5 times in total
DannyChiarelli
Posts1,206
Member Since4 Aug 2016
Last Visit14 Oct 2020
Likes Given3
Likes Received577/398

#6 by sweetpie3000 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 20:32

lattesgold

You can do offer Engage tv. Just run engage tv while you are sleeping. You can get paid while you are sleeping :lol: :lol:

Its a great way to be lazy while you are doing nothing. By the way you live USA.

Who need the heck click worthless ptc sites
sweetpie3000
Posts1,486
Member Since31 Oct 2007
Last Visit2 Aug 2019
Likes Given3
Likes Received406/278

#7 by lotoole » Tue Jun 26, 2018 07:44

It takes a tremendous amount of persistence but you can make a little money here. You just have to accept the fact that probably 90% of the surveys you click on will disqualify you. But why would you care if you get the 10%? Those are the only ones that matter.

One thing I'd love to see changed is that so many of the surveys I click on say disqualified because I've apparently already clicked on them so the same ones seem to get recycled over and over. If there was a way to get the surveys we've already clicked on to disappear from our thread, that would certainly save a lot of time. They do disappear initially once we click on them and then they seem to pop up again immediately.
Last edited by lotoole » Tue Jun 26, 2018 07:47 » edited 1 time in total
lotoole
Posts464
Member Since13 Oct 2015
Last Visit7 Mar 2020
Likes Given866
Likes Received619/275

#8 by lattesgold » Fri Jun 29, 2018 22:17

Thanks loveminions for your comment. I am still receiving emails from admins.

oh! And btw, I'm a she. LOL!

As for other comments...I can make more clicking at other sites than I can wasting time trying to do surveys that omit me after I have wasted time on them. I will, however, check out the Engage TV thing. But I must add that the ptc's do make me money....you just need to learn how to do it the correct way. ;)

lattesgold

PS...looked everywhere on the site and saw no such thing Engage TV.
Last edited by lattesgold » Fri Jun 29, 2018 22:31 » edited 2 times in total
lattesgold
Posts27
Member Since15 Nov 2007
Last Visit16 Dec 2019
Likes Given1
Likes Received48/18

#9 by lattesgold » Fri Jun 29, 2018 22:32

goroinogashira....Um, if you read my post carefully, you will see I rarely get one either. ;)
Last edited by lattesgold » Fri Jun 29, 2018 22:34 » edited 1 time in total
lattesgold
Posts27
Member Since15 Nov 2007
Last Visit16 Dec 2019
Likes Given1
Likes Received48/18

#10 by goroinogashira » Sat Jun 30, 2018 00:44

lattesgold wrote: goroinogashira....Um, if you read my post carefully, you will see I rarely get one either. ;)
Everyone has the same problem. It is quite often in working on paid surveys. But from my experience, there are some tricks to lower the chance of disqualification. The success rate of ClixSense is not that low compared with other websites. And what i earn here is probably equal to the total of 8 similar websites.

I am not saying you doing nothing. But US is really much better than other areas. I saw someone from US has earned 10k since 2010. There are always ways to do it better. Good luck to you :thumbup:
goroinogashira
Posts165
Member Since14 Mar 2017
Last Visit4 Jul 2020
Likes Given24
Likes Received157/74

#11 by lattesgold » Sun Jul 01, 2018 22:50

I know ClixSense is successful. I am sure that lots of people make good here...but most are not older and retired. Most of the surveys are for younger generation than I or have medical problems. Also, I don't drive, don't do the food shopping, ect. And I won't tell white lies. lol!

I have enjoyed my time with ClixSense and if they ever find a way for people like myself to make a few dollars without having to spend hrs trying to qualify...I will be all be back in a flash! ;)

lattesgold
lattesgold
Posts27
Member Since15 Nov 2007
Last Visit16 Dec 2019
Likes Given1
Likes Received48/18
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 22, 2020 10:36:46 EST