Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral Talknigerians
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
nigerians

Post Reply

#41 by Victorrich » Tue Aug 14, 2018 04:07

Good to be here..... My nija bros and sis!!!! Seriously speaking no available task and surveys pls I really would want to work on more jobs.....

And how do I get my swift code from my bank.... Or is it mainly for u.s a members?
For payoneer account opening
Victorrich
Posts23
Member Since5 Aug 2018
Last Visit12 Aug 2019
Likes Given18
Likes Received2/2

#42 by Victorrich » Tue Aug 14, 2018 05:13

Mr favour..... Good day and thanks for all the contributions.....
Pls how do I use my referrer link?
When I post it on f.b and comments it's tells me not posted
Is there any other way I could post it thanks
Victorrich
Posts23
Member Since5 Aug 2018
Last Visit12 Aug 2019
Likes Given18
Likes Received2/2

#43 by FavourB » Tue Aug 14, 2018 06:04

Victorrich wrote: Mr favour..... Good day and thanks for all the contributions.....
Pls how do I use my referrer link?
When I post it on f.b and comments it's tells me not posted
Is there any other way I could post it thanks

i will advice you not to paste your refferal link on facebook...what i do is i talk to my friend and if he/she is intrested i give him my referral link
FavourB
Posts300
Member Since11 Mar 2018
Last Visit2 Oct 2019
Likes Given37
Likes Received97/73

#44 by tonypmontana » Wed Aug 15, 2018 09:44

good day,
hello i am tony ,i am new here,though is been long i opened an account,but i have been unable to really understand the whole essence of me taking out a task . can some one here put me through please...
tonypmontana
Posts1
Member Since23 May 2018
Last Visit15 Oct 2018
Likes Given0
Likes Received0

#45 by FavourB » Wed Aug 15, 2018 20:59

tonypmontana wrote: good day,
hello i am tony ,i am new here,though is been long i opened an account,but i have been unable to really understand the whole essence of me taking out a task . can some one here put me through please...

YOU JUST NEED TO BE CONSISTENT
FavourB
Posts300
Member Since11 Mar 2018
Last Visit2 Oct 2019
Likes Given37
Likes Received97/73

#46 by eddyabasiada1 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 14:51

just read the instructions carefully, you might not get everything in the beginning, but continue trying.
i had the same experience when i first joined, but now i am confident to take any tasks
eddyabasiada1
Posts18
Member Since10 Jul 2018
Last Visit21 Jan 2019
Likes Given0
Likes Received4/4

#47 by adexgibs » Sat Aug 18, 2018 07:09

I am a new member and my name is Sanya. Please how does one make money on Clixsense ?
adexgibs
Posts1
Member Since15 Aug 2018
Last Visit2 Apr 2019
Likes Given0
Likes Received0

#48 by eddyabasiada1 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 07:31

since you are a Nigerian, you will hardly get surveys so the only two ways you can make money is by completing tasks and offers
eddyabasiada1
Posts18
Member Since10 Jul 2018
Last Visit21 Jan 2019
Likes Given0
Likes Received4/4

#49 by Tuoyees » Sat Aug 18, 2018 08:55

I don't qualify for offer et al... what to do?
Tuoyees
Posts20
Member Since26 Jun 2018
Last Visit13 Feb 2019
Likes Given1
Likes Received6/6

#50 by eddyabasiada1 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:17

offers are mainly for foreigners, not Nigerians just rely on tasks for the main time
eddyabasiada1
Posts18
Member Since10 Jul 2018
Last Visit21 Jan 2019
Likes Given0
Likes Received4/4

#51 by FavourB » Sat Aug 18, 2018 14:42

i just thaought about this, i really dont know how if it will work..is just a hint @eddyabasiada1 and @ tuyoees i think you guys should compete weekly since there is not much gap in you guys earning..i think competition on who earns more will make sense..the competition is not to bring beef oo or cause trouble, is just a friendly contest in which you receive the reward through your earnings...i wont lie it worked for me, it was contest with another clixsense worker that got me more serious....it might work for both of you too :D :D
FavourB
Posts300
Member Since11 Mar 2018
Last Visit2 Oct 2019
Likes Given37
Likes Received97/73

#52 by eniman » Sat Aug 18, 2018 15:09

FavourB wrote: i just thaought about this, i really dont know how if it will work..is just a hint @eddyabasiada1 and @ tuyoees i think you guys should compete weekly since there is not much gap in you guys earning..i think competition on who earns more will make sense..the competition is not to bring beef oo or cause trouble, is just a friendly contest in which you receive the reward through your earnings...i wont lie it worked for me, it was contest with another clixsense worker that got me more serious....it might work for both of you too :D :D
Nice one favour
My earning for yesterday and today....
This is to encourage you all

There is money to be made here

Today $6.2360 Yesterday $5.6164
eniman
Posts65
Member Since17 Dec 2016
Last Visit19 Oct 2019
Likes Given9
Likes Received31/18

#53 by eddyabasiada1 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 16:01

nice idea bro
eddyabasiada1
Posts18
Member Since10 Jul 2018
Last Visit21 Jan 2019
Likes Given0
Likes Received4/4

#54 by Tuoyees » Sat Aug 18, 2018 16:36

Not bad idea et al... for now, i dont have any task to do. But hopefully this week something will come up
Tuoyees
Posts20
Member Since26 Jun 2018
Last Visit13 Feb 2019
Likes Given1
Likes Received6/6

#55 by FavourB » Sat Aug 18, 2018 17:32

eniman wrote:
FavourB wrote: i just thaought about this, i really dont know how if it will work..is just a hint @eddyabasiada1 and @ tuyoees i think you guys should compete weekly since there is not much gap in you guys earning..i think competition on who earns more will make sense..the competition is not to bring beef oo or cause trouble, is just a friendly contest in which you receive the reward through your earnings...i wont lie it worked for me, it was contest with another clixsense worker that got me more serious....it might work for both of you too :D :D
Nice one favour
My earning for yesterday and today....
This is to encourage you all

There is money to be made here

Today $6.2360 Yesterday $5.6164

Damn this is huge..Keep it up..i just want to see nigerians ontop of the leader board
FavourB
Posts300
Member Since11 Mar 2018
Last Visit2 Oct 2019
Likes Given37
Likes Received97/73

#56 by eddyabasiada1 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 19:20

this week tasks are scarce
eddyabasiada1
Posts18
Member Since10 Jul 2018
Last Visit21 Jan 2019
Likes Given0
Likes Received4/4

#57 by FavourB » Sun Aug 19, 2018 07:57

Yea..from Saturday to Sunday..jobs get scarce from experience check from Tuesday evening till friday
FavourB
Posts300
Member Since11 Mar 2018
Last Visit2 Oct 2019
Likes Given37
Likes Received97/73

#58 by eddyabasiada1 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 16:20

you are right, but unfortunately i use weekend sub
eddyabasiada1
Posts18
Member Since10 Jul 2018
Last Visit21 Jan 2019
Likes Given0
Likes Received4/4

#59 by FavourB » Sun Aug 19, 2018 18:20

you got to step up your game
FavourB
Posts300
Member Since11 Mar 2018
Last Visit2 Oct 2019
Likes Given37
Likes Received97/73

#60 by Victorrich » Sun Aug 19, 2018 23:56

Very correct.... So hard to come by
Victorrich
Posts23
Member Since5 Aug 2018
Last Visit12 Aug 2019
Likes Given18
Likes Received2/2
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 21, 2019 13:49:23 EST