Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkTo come back or what ....tasman1
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
To come back or what ....tasman1

Locked

#1 by tasman1 » Thu May 03, 2018 02:31

Not long ago I did post here a topic that I have paid out my mortgage

Since that happen I have a big problem how to work , not just here but any site I am a member
My earning and my time working gone down 50-60% and continue to go more down
To do or not to do is my big question now

Used to be here and on many more site , feel I lost something now or it is just a new situation now that I must get used to it
No idea , not sure what to do now , go or stay , cry or laugh
tasman1
Posts9,889
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given9,673
Likes Received10,520/5,253

#2 by alfamart » Thu May 03, 2018 02:41

just relax bro
I think you need a vacation

Have been from Bali ?
Come here, I give you free for house village
alfamart
Posts391
Member Since24 Mar 2018
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given51
Likes Received346/200

#3 by DannyChiarelli » Thu May 03, 2018 02:52

tasman1 wrote: Not long ago I did post here a topic that I have paid out my mortgage

Since that happen I have a big problem how to work , not just here but any site I am a member
My earning and my time working gone down 50-60% and continue to go more down
To do or not to do is my big question now

Used to be here and on many more site , feel I lost something now or it is just a new situation now that I must get used to it
No idea , not sure what to do now , go or stay , cry or laugh

I know what you mean...

It's easy to just log in quick to see if an offer is available, Then
If there are none or a survey DQ,

The hunt is on...

Till I get one complete.

Of course, by then hours have passed by...
Last edited by DannyChiarelli » Thu May 03, 2018 02:54 » edited 1 time in total
DannyChiarelli
Posts1,206
Member Since4 Aug 2016
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given3
Likes Received547/382

#4 by eniman » Thu May 03, 2018 03:33

What happened then is you have a reason why you work had and now you have accomplished what you want. I believe if you set a gaol that you want get some amount for a particular thing, you will start working at ur pick again. But for now you are just doing it for fun.
eniman
Posts65
Member Since17 Dec 2016
Last Visit6 Sep 2019
Likes Given9
Likes Received31/18

#5 by tasman1 » Thu May 03, 2018 03:40

eniman wrote: What happened then is you have a reason why you work had and now you have accomplished what you want. I believe if you set a gaol that you want get some amount for a particular thing, you will start working at ur pick again. But for now you are just doing it for fun.


Yes,You are right
For the last 5-6 years it was all about how to get rid of mortgage before I start pension
Now as you say there is no goal and few dollar a day earning here and on few more site looks like apsolute no value ,,, stupid , yes , I know it is wrong and that is a reason I ask what will be best to do now
tasman1
Posts9,889
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given9,673
Likes Received10,520/5,253

#6 by jjohnson777 » Fri May 04, 2018 09:14

Want a reason I give you one. Work the sites but put all in bank or 80% of it in bank. As once on pension you need it if emergency happens. Then once on pension keep at it as long as can use half to be able to take trips and save other half.
jjohnson777
Posts1,564
Member Since31 Mar 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given300
Likes Received772/470

#7 by charmoeren » Fri May 04, 2018 15:43

Why save up, there are no pockets in the last set of clothes you get on

use Money while you are alive :D
charmoeren
Posts409
Member Since3 Oct 2014
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5
Likes Received456/240

#8 by jjohnson777 » Fri May 04, 2018 16:52

So he does not need to eat dog food once on pension and start spending more and more of prescription drugs.
jjohnson777
Posts1,564
Member Since31 Mar 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given300
Likes Received772/470

#9 by tasman1 » Fri May 04, 2018 16:58

jjohnson777 wrote: Want a reason I give you one. Work the sites but put all in bank or 80% of it in bank. As once on pension you need it if emergency happens. Then once on pension keep at it as long as can use half to be able to take trips and save other half.


I am on pension now , full Australian and small , just part of pension from Switzerland [ lived there for 4 years 1972-1976]
tasman1
Posts9,889
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given9,673
Likes Received10,520/5,253

#10 by valerie » Sat May 05, 2018 08:46

Find your blonde. She will help you spend the money.
valerie
Posts16,969
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,262
Likes Received16,070/6,115

#11 by True-Democracy » Sun May 06, 2018 15:27

tasman1 wrote: Not long ago I did post here a topic that I have paid out my mortgage

Since that happen I have a big problem how to work , not just here but any site I am a member
My earning and my time working gone down 50-60% and continue to go more down
To do or not to do is my big question now

Used to be here and on many more site , feel I lost something now or it is just a new situation now that I must get used to it
No idea , not sure what to do now , go or stay , cry or laugh

Spent some quality time with your wife :thumbup:
True-Democracy
Posts1,310
Member Since27 Jun 2012
Last Visit3 Dec 2018
Likes Given3,053
Likes Received1,246/681

#12 by lotoole » Sun May 06, 2018 16:47

You need to set another goal. If you don't need the money for cost of living, follow the investment advice of Warren Buffet. See how much you can make on investments!
lotoole
Posts456
Member Since13 Oct 2015
Last Visit10 Sep 2019
Likes Given858
Likes Received611/269

#13 by simplyudit » Sun May 06, 2018 18:34

tasman1 wrote: Not long ago I did post here a topic that I have paid out my mortgage

Since that happen I have a big problem how to work , not just here but any site I am a member
My earning and my time working gone down 50-60% and continue to go more down
To do or not to do is my big question now

Used to be here and on many more site , feel I lost something now or it is just a new situation now that I must get used to it
No idea , not sure what to do now , go or stay , cry or laugh

valerie wrote: Find your blonde. She will help you spend the money.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh my dear Valerie, you are just too good & too sweet
simplyudit
Posts86
Member Since10 Apr 2016
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given25
Likes Received40/28
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Sep 16, 2019 02:57:54 EST