Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeYour Statshighest earning week 55$
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
highest earning week 55$

Locked

#1 by rajukurup » Sat Apr 07, 2018 22:40

My highest earning week with clicksense .Earned 55$ in just 7 days . thank you :clixsense:

Month $54.6420 Last Month $186.1716
Year $340.9518 Last Year $589.1184
Total $1,139.1687 Withdrawn $1,084.39
rajukurup
Posts2,810
Member Since23 Aug 2015
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,477
Likes Received3,397/1,500

#2 by tasman1 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 23:19

Amazing , New record every week
If you continue like that you are on the way to earn over 5000.00 a year or more here
Congrats
tasman1
Posts10,214
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given9,828
Likes Received10,725/5,375

#3 by rajukurup » Sat Apr 07, 2018 23:26

tasman1 wrote: Amazing , New record every week
If you continue like that you are on the way to earn over 5000.00 a year or more here
Congrats

thank you tasman I always value your blessings and encouragement :D :D :D
rajukurup
Posts2,810
Member Since23 Aug 2015
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,477
Likes Received3,397/1,500

#4 by kamelo21 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 00:23

Did you earn that amount just by doing tasks?
kamelo21
Posts184
Member Since16 Nov 2017
Last Visit1 Oct 2019
Likes Given41
Likes Received35/32

#5 by aryanraj150 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 01:28

Really never seen such a great performance ever here...... fantastic.....@raju :thumbup:
aryanraj150
Posts1,492
Member Since23 Jun 2013
Last Visit13 Oct 2019
Likes Given750
Likes Received1,398/739

#6 by lovesuccess » Sun Apr 08, 2018 03:24

that is great
lovesuccess
Posts1,294
Member Since29 Jun 2014
Last Visit7 Oct 2019
Likes Given2,127
Likes Received630/449

#7 by rajukurup » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:52

kamelo21 wrote: Did you earn that amount just by doing tasks?

no mostly surveys and also some easy tasks
rajukurup
Posts2,810
Member Since23 Aug 2015
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,477
Likes Received3,397/1,500

#8 by rajukurup » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:54

aryanraj150 wrote: Really never seen such a great performance ever here...... fantastic.....@raju :thumbup:

thank you aryan
rajukurup
Posts2,810
Member Since23 Aug 2015
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,477
Likes Received3,397/1,500

#9 by nuclix » Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:15

Wow Nice Gains Congrats... :clap: :thumbup:
nuclix
Posts1,749
Member Since21 Jun 2016
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given1,920
Likes Received1,324/719

#10 by alexlpunkt » Sun Apr 08, 2018 15:25

That´s great! I also made $62.2818 this month. ClixSense is working :D
alexlpunkt
Posts273
Member Since31 Jul 2016
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2
Likes Received175/92

#11 by rajukurup » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:18

nuclix wrote: Wow Nice Gains Congrats... :clap: :thumbup:

thank you
rajukurup
Posts2,810
Member Since23 Aug 2015
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,477
Likes Received3,397/1,500

#12 by rajukurup » Sun Apr 15, 2018 05:54

alexlpunkt wrote: That´s great! I also made $62.2818 this month. ClixSense is working :D

yes clicksense is becoming wonderful day by day
rajukurup
Posts2,810
Member Since23 Aug 2015
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,477
Likes Received3,397/1,500

#13 by mimi19755 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 21:05

Congratulations!
mimi19755
Posts49
Member Since23 Jun 2017
Last Visit12 Jun 2018
Likes Given6
Likes Received18/14

#14 by niki5ita » Tue Apr 17, 2018 03:34

Why do I face different situation. You guys got several Dollars from survey, but me, everytime I join surveys, adn click answer in every question, in the end, the result is always "unfortunately blabla'...". What the survey is that?! Surveys should be no correct or wrong answer, that is my opinion. So, whatever your choice or your answer, those are correct and could get Dollar. But in Clixsense now, I never get any Dollar from every surveys, it always say unfortunately, not suitable. Meh..
niki5ita
Posts1
Member Since18 Jun 2016
Last Visit14 Aug 2018
Likes Given0
Likes Received0

#15 by munna7860 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:47

well done Mr. Raju great job

can you please advise some tips how to increase daily earning with clixsense .actually i am new one on clixsense
munna7860
Posts1
Member Since30 Mar 2018
Last Visit8 May 2018
Likes Given0
Likes Received1/1

#16 by blynnj » Tue Apr 17, 2018 17:13

rajukurup wrote: My highest earning week with clicksense .Earned 55$ in just 7 days . thank you :clixsense:

Month $54.6420 Last Month $186.1716
Year $340.9518 Last Year $589.1184
Total $1,139.1687 Withdrawn $1,084.39

Outstanding, my friend. :clap:
blynnj
Posts298
Member Since6 Jun 2007
Last Visit10 Oct 2019
Likes Given284
Likes Received165/125

#17 by master112233 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 17:35

did you realy get the money
master112233
Posts1
Member Since14 Apr 2018
Last Visit5 Jun 2018
Likes Given0
Likes Received0

#18 by rajukurup » Tue Apr 17, 2018 21:29

niki5ita wrote: Why do I face different situation. You guys got several Dollars from survey, but me, everytime I join surveys, adn click answer in every question, in the end, the result is always "unfortunately blabla'...". What the survey is that?! Surveys should be no correct or wrong answer, that is my opinion. So, whatever your choice or your answer, those are correct and could get Dollar. But in Clixsense now, I never get any Dollar from every surveys, it always say unfortunately, not suitable. Meh..

you should never get frustrated with disqualifications patience and judgement accuracyy are the biggest tips for completing a survey successfully
rajukurup
Posts2,810
Member Since23 Aug 2015
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,477
Likes Received3,397/1,500

#19 by rajukurup » Tue Apr 17, 2018 21:31

munna7860 wrote: well done Mr. Raju great job

can you please advise some tips how to increase daily earning with clixsense .actually i am new one on clixsense

work hard and never get frustrated with disqualifications update your profile periodically
rajukurup
Posts2,810
Member Since23 Aug 2015
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,477
Likes Received3,397/1,500

#20 by rajukurup » Tue Apr 17, 2018 21:33

master112233 wrote: did you realy get the money

yes why not clicksense is the most credible survey site ;in all these days clicksense has never cheated me i receive the payment through payoneer
rajukurup
Posts2,810
Member Since23 Aug 2015
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,477
Likes Received3,397/1,500
Return to 'Your Stats' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 17, 2019 11:33:22 EST