Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkI'm bummed. Internet not working on laptop again.
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
I'm bummed. Internet not working on laptop again.

#1 by Micshad » Sat Mar 31, 2018 07:59

This gets frustrating. i can't do have the stuff on ClixSense on my antique desktop. i rely on my laptop. I had this trouble last month and it took quite a while to fix it. Now it's happening again. I get tired of calling Xfinity/Comcast. I should have a direct line to them via phone, but no....

Last year, I was calling them at least once a month because of problems with TV or internet. Thought everything was fixed now. Guess this is payback for the bad review I gave them every time they messed up. So, i guess now I'll have to wait for 3 days again before i get the extra bonus If I don't qualify for surveys. Xfinity/Comcast is evil! :(
Micshad
Posts536
Member Since29 Apr 2015
Last VisitToday
Likes Given193
Likes Received345/188

#2 by Nikorj » Sun Apr 01, 2018 04:59

Hi again Micshad.

Have you tried an unexpected reboot? (Just kidding) :D

From what i can understand Xnfinity (Comcast) might not have the best signals in your area.

Have you tried a Mobile-broadband solution? (A 4G connection perhaps?)

If you only do Clixsense stuff and light internet surfing, 3G should be sufficient.
Nikorj
Posts1,482
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last VisitToday
Likes Given1,167
Likes Received1,271/798

#3 by sweetpie3000 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 17:49

Micshad wrote: This gets frustrating. i can't do have the stuff on ClixSense on my antique desktop. i rely on my laptop. I had this trouble last month and it took quite a while to fix it. Now it's happening again. I get tired of calling Xfinity/Comcast. I should have a direct line to them via phone, but no....

Last year, I was calling them at least once a month because of problems with TV or internet. Thought everything was fixed now. Guess this is payback for the bad review I gave them every time they messed up. So, i guess now I'll have to wait for 3 days again before i get the extra bonus If I don't qualify for surveys. Xfinity/Comcast is evil! :(

Does your comcast have a datacap?
sweetpie3000
Posts1,486
Member Since31 Oct 2007
Last Visit3 Aug 2019
Likes Given3
Likes Received406/278
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Sep 19, 2019 21:47:44 EST