Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral Talkwill there be more ways to earn and payment optio?
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
will there be more ways to earn and payment optio?

Locked

#1 by mamerala » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:44

well i have $0.6490 left and though its been time i dont wish to delete my account but after removing ads and paypal there's nothing to do here in countries like mine, so i'm wondering if there will be future plans to put more ways to earn and other payment processors?

for me i buy online stuff with this money and all sites still count on paypal and its really not easy task and risky to transfer money between electronic wallets not to mention the fee they take making it hard to transfer as low money as 1-10$ but there's a perfect money transfer to paypal with low fee for low transfers i will try soon so if its possible to add perfect money here i might try to earn with whatever workable way. i think some count on perfect money too so it might help some.

another earning way thats not bad and help a lot is minutes staff it has been suggested here before few times but i guess its hard to implant?

just posting this cause its one of old and legit sites with ok earning so its just sad to leave it. like even if i built a referrals list to earn from them, where will i cash out? i dont want to work and then leave money unusable on random wallets or lose more than 20$ for transferring fee.
mamerala
Posts10
Member Since22 May 2013
Last Visit7 Jan 2018
Likes Given0
Likes Received3/3

#2 by valerie » Thu Jan 04, 2018 13:06

I don't know.

ClixSense has been functioning successfully for ELEVEN YEARS.

Change is part of business.

I couldn't tell you eleven years ago that PayPal would stop doing business with ClixSense.

And I can't tell you today if PayPal will return or what other payment processors may be
added or what new payment processors will launch tomorrow.

I see you've been here approximately 4 years and have made approximately $14. PayPal
was doing business with ClixSense most of that time so not too sure how much of a difference
that aspect makes to you. See what I am saying? Even when PayPal was an option you
weren't making more than a few cents a day if that.

I do have a suggestion for you.

ClixSense does not delete member accounts so if you did ever want to return, you probably
could. Members do automatically go inactive after 90 days without log in so I would suggest
you might want to log in at least once every now and then to keep your account active.

It's really just up to you, what you want to do.
valerie
Posts17,145
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,293
Likes Received16,232/6,184

#3 by mamerala » Thu Jan 04, 2018 18:55

well 14$ were mostly thanks to ads and better than nothing as free time job its hard earning in my country with such sites and i wasnt active those 4 years due to school i actually earned those 14$ in less than 1 year.

and i did try minutes staff on other sites i usually earn up to 0.10 or sometimes more/day so its really great option but those sites have very low ads amount so earning there isnt as much as it was here. thats why i'm suggesting it once again.
i can of course sit and wait even years for whenever a workable survey finally come i dont mind as long as im free but then again where will i cash out?
like i said i've plans do online payments only with that money either on games, ebay, amazon, souq.com so non of those accept other wallets only paypal so far.
and getting a debit or credit card to do transfer in safe way than using sites will really require huge money investment and i'm not a regular online buyer and as you see i earn low money and i heard all has fee so i dont see why i would get visa just to transfer 1-10$ every now and then. so i was suggesting perfect money as i know some use and there's a site i will try which accept low transfer with low fee.

i'm just hoping there will be future plans as its good site and minutes staff and other options were already suggested few years ago not sure if its hard to add them or not seen as good option, so other than this yes just keeping account active and doing nothing else till hopefully more options get added in future.
mamerala
Posts10
Member Since22 May 2013
Last Visit7 Jan 2018
Likes Given0
Likes Received3/3

#4 by valerie » Thu Jan 04, 2018 19:21

All the above has already been suggested in the 'Feature Suggestion' sub forum.
valerie
Posts17,145
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,293
Likes Received16,232/6,184

#5 by mamerala » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:25

exactly thats why i was wondering why they hadnt been added, like is their business reason or staff just dont see it as good option, i dont think i read a reason in those posts other than some seeing it as low earning option or something?
mamerala
Posts10
Member Since22 May 2013
Last Visit7 Jan 2018
Likes Given0
Likes Received3/3

#6 by valerie » Sat Jan 06, 2018 15:40

mamerala wrote: exactly thats why i was wondering why they hadnt been added, like is their business reason or staff just dont see it as good option, i dont think i read a reason in those posts other than some seeing it as low earning option or something?

You didn't state what or which you are referring to.

Rather than my taking time out to re-read your posts, I will say this.......

ClixSense is a business that is free to earn for many people around the world.
ClixSense does not own payment processors nor are they affiliated with survey companies/tasks/offers/etc.
ClixSense is an American USA program.
ClixSense has in house programmers.

Some times people think that anything and everything can be added online to any program or company.
This is not so. For starters, it takes a lot of time and often a lot of money to program something into a
system. In addition, it may not be worthwhile for something to be programmed into a system that will
either be rarely used or only used by a few. In business, one must do what is going to be beneficial to
the business. Also, even online, businesses and programs are located in various locations. ClixSense is
a USA based program and not all payment processors operate with the USA and/or charge extremely
high fees and/or do not allow bank transfers. In regards to adding earning opportunities, here again,
ClixSense is not the owner of said earning opportunities and those may or may not be in their affiliated
partnership. Additionally, some things have to be manually programmed in order to function safely and
securely with ClixSense. Unfortunately, not everything is auto-pilot.

A good idea is to post feature requests in the Feature Request sub forum because that is where admin
will view feature request. However, everything you are stating, has already been requested in the
Feature Request sub forum.
valerie
Posts17,145
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,293
Likes Received16,232/6,184

#7 by DannyChiarelli » Sat Jan 06, 2018 15:43

valerie wrote:
mamerala wrote: exactly thats why i was wondering why they hadnt been added, like is their business reason or staff just dont see it as good option, i dont think i read a reason in those posts other than some seeing it as low earning option or something?

You didn't state what or which you are referring to.

Rather than my taking time out to re-read your posts, I will say this.......

ClixSense is a business that is free to earn for many people around the world.
ClixSense does not own payment processors nor are they affiliated with survey companies/tasks/offers/etc.
ClixSense is an American USA program.
ClixSense has in house programmers.

Some times people think that anything and everything can be added online to any program or company.
This is not so. For starters, it takes a lot of time and often a lot of money to program something into a
system. In addition, it may not be worthwhile for something to be programmed into a system that will
either be rarely used or only used by a few. In business, one must do what is going to be beneficial to
the business. Also, even online, businesses and programs are located in various locations. ClixSense is
a USA based program and not all payment processors operate with the USA and/or charge extremely
high fees and/or do not allow bank transfers. In regards to adding earning opportunities, here again,
ClixSense is not the owner of said earning opportunities and those may or may not be in their affiliated
partnership. Additionally, some things have to be manually programmed in order to function safely and
securely with ClixSense. Unfortunately, not everything is auto-pilot.

A good idea is to post feature requests in the Feature Request sub forum because that is where admin
will view feature request. However, everything you are stating, has already been requested in the
Feature Request sub forum.



Can we stop saying ClixSense is free...

Free to earn as in we have a range of options, limited as it may be...

But, it is far from free...
Last edited by DannyChiarelli » Sat Jan 06, 2018 15:45 » edited 1 time in total
DannyChiarelli
Posts1,206
Member Since4 Aug 2016
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3
Likes Received547/382

#8 by valerie » Sat Jan 06, 2018 16:01

You can phrase it how you want.

I stress it is a free to earn opportunity because that is exactly what it is.
valerie
Posts17,145
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,293
Likes Received16,232/6,184

#9 by DannyChiarelli » Sat Jan 06, 2018 16:06

Is it?

Store analogy you always use...


Like a free coupon for $1.00 off.

But the store keeps .30 cents...


Soap $2.00
Coupon -$1.00

You pay $1.30...

:thumbup:


If it was free as you say, wouldn't be much of a business would it? :clap:
Last edited by DannyChiarelli » Sat Jan 06, 2018 16:51 » edited 3 times in total
DannyChiarelli
Posts1,206
Member Since4 Aug 2016
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3
Likes Received547/382

#10 by jjohnson777 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 17:51

Well I starting my try as self publishing guru this year plan include clixsense only site from 2000s I be putting on my author site to help people make money online. Us old people in USA love checks.
jjohnson777
Posts1,570
Member Since31 Mar 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given300
Likes Received776/472

#11 by adko66 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 06:37

PayPal is needed. It allows you to cheaply withdraw small amounts. In many poorer countries only PayPal provides a cheap payment.
adko66
Posts63
Member Since20 Jun 2014
Last Visit6 Oct 2019
Likes Given0
Likes Received6/6

#12 by ruthg » Mon Jan 08, 2018 00:36

DannyChiarelli wrote: Is it?

Store analogy you always use...


Like a free coupon for $1.00 off.

But the store keeps .30 cents...


Soap $2.00
Coupon -$1.00

You pay $1.30...

:thumbup:


If it was free as you say, wouldn't be much of a business would it? :clap:





Yes Danny it is free.

It is your choice to get the $1.00 coupon and get paid a penny for printing out.
So far cost you nothing but time.
It is your choice to take that coupon to the store and use it. If you only get coupons for items you are going to buy anyway you make money because you save by using the coupon. Clixsense did not make a penny you did. If you use a $1.00 coupon Clixsense didn't save money you did. Don't blame Clixsense if you get a coupon for something you normally would not buy then go waste your money just to use a coupon.

Think about it.
ruthg
Posts762
Member Since25 May 2013
Last Visit12 Dec 2018
Likes Given551
Likes Received417/229

#13 by DannyChiarelli » Mon Jan 08, 2018 00:43

Please Wait . . . . .


Trying to make sense of your post...


What about the .30 cents?


Where did I say I got a penny for printing a coupon?


You can be sure if I did get paid to print a coupon from ClixSense (any reward site)

ClixSense did indeed make money...



Unless you are suggesting I don't buy soap... :D
Last edited by DannyChiarelli » Mon Jan 08, 2018 00:59 » edited 1 time in total
DannyChiarelli
Posts1,206
Member Since4 Aug 2016
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3
Likes Received547/382

#14 by tasman1 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 00:59

Free...nothing is free in this world , just dead

You pay it with your money ,your work or your time
tasman1
Posts10,206
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given9,824
Likes Received10,719/5,371

#15 by DannyChiarelli » Mon Jan 08, 2018 01:05

You call it like it is @ tasman1...


Instead of saying ClixSense is free. - Think like a lawyer...


It would be more factual to say,

ClixSense is a profit sharing reward site... :thumbup:
DannyChiarelli
Posts1,206
Member Since4 Aug 2016
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3
Likes Received547/382

#16 by tasman1 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 01:17

Let see classic use for word free

buy one soap , get another one for free,,,,,, that is not free as you have to buy one , it is just soap at half price
and maybe a bad soap , nobody is buying so they cut price 50%
tasman1
Posts10,206
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given9,824
Likes Received10,719/5,371

#17 by DannyChiarelli » Mon Jan 08, 2018 01:29

Or,

Free as in,,


I will tell you what soap to buy free of charge,

Then keep 33% of it...
Last edited by DannyChiarelli » Mon Jan 08, 2018 01:31 » edited 1 time in total
DannyChiarelli
Posts1,206
Member Since4 Aug 2016
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3
Likes Received547/382

#18 by tasman1 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 01:31

Another example off free word

30 day ago I put a notice on front of my property
free tv , good order , working , see it in my home
people come , they see it is working fine and did take it

Reality .... I did buy a new smart TV so I liked to dispose old TV
If I did take it to rubish tip it will cost me 5 in petrol and 30 to dispose TV. total cost 35.00

Reality . I earned 35.00 for giving it free , so it was not free , but ..sold..it for 35.00
tasman1
Posts10,206
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given9,824
Likes Received10,719/5,371

#19 by DannyChiarelli » Mon Jan 08, 2018 01:35

I would be looking for more TV's to give away...
DannyChiarelli
Posts1,206
Member Since4 Aug 2016
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3
Likes Received547/382

#20 by tasman1 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 01:42

DannyChiarelli wrote: I would be looking for more TV's to give away...

me to , have one more at home , but old style shit 68 cm , will take it out once my son come
tasman1
Posts10,206
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given9,824
Likes Received10,719/5,371
Locked
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 16, 2019 15:16:38 EST