Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral Talkwant to be a millionaire.....start 1. January 2018
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
want to be a millionaire.....start 1. January 2018

Locked

#1 by charmoeren » Sun Dec 31, 2017 03:57

fast way to become a millionaire

put $ 0.25 in your save gosh today, double it tomorrow and finish this month ............ when the month is over, you've gotten to become a millionaire.

Do you want to be a billionaire? Put 250 $ in your savings today, put it twice tomorrow and put off this month .......... when the month is over, you're billionaire.

its very easy to become millionaire / billionaire.

These are simple facts .......... not rocket research

Happy New Year
charmoeren
Posts424
Member Since3 Oct 2014
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5
Likes Received459/243

#2 by Nikorj » Sun Dec 31, 2017 06:26

Nice with a bit of sarcasm i guess :mrgreen:

Happy New Year :)
Nikorj
Posts1,514
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given1,189
Likes Received1,292/813

#3 by Arvind9 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 07:23

charmoeren wrote: fast way to become a millionaire

put $ 0.25 in your save gosh today, double it tomorrow and finish this month ............ when the month is over, you've gotten to become a millionaire.

Do you want to be a billionaire? Put 250 $ in your savings today, put it twice tomorrow and put off this month .......... when the month is over, you're billionaire.

its very easy to become millionaire / billionaire.

These are simple facts .......... not rocket research

Happy New Year

What are you doing here then,apply your own formula and become a millionaire
Arvind9
Posts2,062
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given1,202
Likes Received1,127/809

#4 by valerie » Sun Dec 31, 2017 09:30

I think a large reason why people don't have more money is because, they spend it.

The more you make, the more you spend

There are people that died and left millions of dollars BUT they had led a very meager life.
The reason why they had millions is because they did not spend it.

I knew two old spinsters that were sisters. They never married, never had children and did
not have any living relatives but each other. The oldest sister was a grade school teacher and
the other sister worked as a secretary at the same school. They lived a few blocks down the
street from the school. They lived in the same house they were born in. Their house was
small, comfortable, and always neat inside and out. The furniture they had, for the most part
was the same furniture they grew up with as children. As far as I know, they never had a
car, never went on vacations, and never made lavish purchases. The front room of their house
was kept very nice and rarely used. They used their dinning room as their den and that is
where they spent most of their waking hours when not working. It was almost shocking what
they left behind after they died. Millions of dollars. The majority of their money was left to
the school where they worked all their life and another even larger portion went to the
university in the same town where the oldest daughter had received her teaching degree.
Almost their entire contents of their house was antiques and some priceless, except for their
mattresses. In the small shed behind their house was lots of antiques, items that had belonged
to their father such as old tools. Even their clothes was old but well kept.

Today, many people spend constantly. We get tired of looking at the furniture we bought two
years ago, and buy new furniture even tho there is nothing wrong with the previous. People
spend hundreds and even thousands of dollars every year on mobile phones and mobile phone
usage AND when a new phone comes out, they buy the new one even tho the one they bought
last year is fine. People spend a lot of money on cars and there are people that don't even
need a car because everything is in walking distance for them. A car had a purpose to get
people from one point of distance to another but today, cars can be more expensive than a
house, people will spend thousands of dollars on new cars, not to mention the costs of gas
and maintenance. Many people spend money on all the latest items such as new kitchen
gadgets, new computers, etc. Often, many products that are purchased are rarely used or
used a few times and then put away or thrown away. Many people have become fat simply
because they eat too much food. Food that cost money that they don't even need. Food
from fast food joints that cost a lot of money. Food they would be better off not eating.

So the next time you say you would like to have a million dollars, just know that you very
likely could have a million dollars if you get a good education, you work, you save, and
you stop spending money on stuff you don't need anyway.
valerie
Posts17,178
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,299
Likes Received16,266/6,204

#5 by rajukurup » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:32

If people followed the same facts as valerie has mentioned what a nice place this world would have been bcoz that will reduce lust and greed and thus no crimes and hatred :D :)
rajukurup
Posts2,810
Member Since23 Aug 2015
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given3,477
Likes Received3,402/1,501

#6 by marianna79 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:54

Happy new Year!
peace for people of good will.
marianna79
Posts2
Member Since2 Jun 2012
Last Visit23 Oct 2018
Likes Given0
Likes Received1/1

#7 by tasman1 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 16:33

Millionaire , Billionaire ?, / No I like to be Centionaire
tasman1
Posts10,272
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given9,849
Likes Received10,775/5,407

#8 by dutch1898 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 17:16

Centurion?
dutch1898
Posts1,155
Member Since2 Nov 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given922
Likes Received1,507/721

#9 by tasman1 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 17:19

dutch1898 wrote: Centurion?


No , Centionaire [ one who is rich in cents ]
tasman1
Posts10,272
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given9,849
Likes Received10,775/5,407

#10 by Antoine8086 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:39

valerie wrote: I think a large reason why people don't have more money is because, they spend it.

The more you make, the more you spend

There are people that died and left millions of dollars BUT they had led a very meager life.
The reason why they had millions is because they did not spend it.

I knew two old spinsters that were sisters. They never married, never had children and did
not have any living relatives but each other. The oldest sister was a grade school teacher and
the other sister worked as a secretary at the same school. They lived a few blocks down the
street from the school. They lived in the same house they were born in. Their house was
small, comfortable, and always neat inside and out. The furniture they had, for the most part
was the same furniture they grew up with as children. As far as I know, they never had a
car, never went on vacations, and never made lavish purchases. The front room of their house
was kept very nice and rarely used. They used their dinning room as their den and that is
where they spent most of their waking hours when not working. It was almost shocking what
they left behind after they died. Millions of dollars. The majority of their money was left to
the school where they worked all their life and another even larger portion went to the
university in the same town where the oldest daughter had received her teaching degree.
Almost their entire contents of their house was antiques and some priceless, except for their
mattresses. In the small shed behind their house was lots of antiques, items that had belonged
to their father such as old tools. Even their clothes was old but well kept.

Today, many people spend constantly. We get tired of looking at the furniture we bought two
years ago, and buy new furniture even tho there is nothing wrong with the previous. People
spend hundreds and even thousands of dollars every year on mobile phones and mobile phone
usage AND when a new phone comes out, they buy the new one even tho the one they bought
last year is fine. People spend a lot of money on cars and there are people that don't even
need a car because everything is in walking distance for them. A car had a purpose to get
people from one point of distance to another but today, cars can be more expensive than a
house, people will spend thousands of dollars on new cars, not to mention the costs of gas
and maintenance. Many people spend money on all the latest items such as new kitchen
gadgets, new computers, etc. Often, many products that are purchased are rarely used or
used a few times and then put away or thrown away. Many people have become fat simply
because they eat too much food. Food that cost money that they don't even need. Food
from fast food joints that cost a lot of money. Food they would be better off not eating.

So the next time you say you would like to have a million dollars, just know that you very
likely could have a million dollars if you get a good education, you work, you save, and
you stop spending money on stuff you don't need anyway.

Good point.
Antoine8086
Posts31
Member Since4 Dec 2017
Last Visit3 Jul 2019
Likes Given43
Likes Received22/8

#11 by charmoeren » Mon Jan 01, 2018 13:32

# valerie ................ If people just save their money in their mattresses or on their bank accounts ...... our societies will stop.
All societies are built up that we have to buy things.

But considering an environmental consideration ..... then you are right.

But so far we are allowed to do whatever we want with the money we earn.

Remember: There are no pockets in the last set of clothes you get on
charmoeren
Posts424
Member Since3 Oct 2014
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5
Likes Received459/243

#12 by tasman1 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 15:05

charmoeren wrote: # valerie ................ If people just save their money in their mattresses or on their bank accounts ...... our societies will stop.
All societies are built up that we have to buy things.

But considering an environmental consideration ..... then you are right.

But so far we are allowed to do whatever we want with the money we earn.

Remember: There are no pockets in the last set of clothes you get on



But so far we are allowed to do whatever we want with the money we earn.........and have on credit card :mrgreen:
tasman1
Posts10,272
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given9,849
Likes Received10,775/5,407

#13 by valerie » Mon Jan 01, 2018 15:07

charmoeren wrote: # valerie ................ If people just save their money in their mattresses or on their bank accounts ...... our societies will stop.
All societies are built up that we have to buy things.

But considering an environmental consideration ..... then you are right.

But so far we are allowed to do whatever we want with the money we earn.

Remember: There are no pockets in the last set of clothes you get on

Well that is not my point. For starters, the women I am referring to had to spend money.
They had to buy food. They had to pay for repairs on their house when needed. They
had insurance payments to make. I don't know about the youngest sister but the oldest
paid for her education to become a teacher. Of course they purchased items besides food.
They no doubt bought a new dress from time to time. Undergarments and sleepwear. Shoes
do wear down after awhile. I am not saying they never bought anything at all. :mrgreen:

What I am saying is, they enjoyed the life they had and did not spend senselessly.

You want to enjoy your life. If enjoying your life means redecorating your house every two
years, that is fine. In other words, what you do with your money is up to you. But this
topic is about being a millionaire and my point is, in todays world people waste a lot of
money on stuff they don't need and often stuff they don't even want.

Mary and Ruth had worked for the education system all their lives. That is what they
strongly believe in besides their faith. They lived a good life. They didn't want for
anything. They just simply did not waste money.

There was one thing that President Obama stated that stuck in my head. It was in
regards to healthcare. He said if people would stop spending money on the newest
latest cell phones and other needless items, they would have money for healthcare.
Well of course I don't agree with that in total. However, I do understand what he was
saying. Many people today do not have their priorities in the right place.

Children are not taught enough if at all, in school about money. They teach the
math but they don't teach the money. Then when you go to college they force you
take Economics. You have to listen to some old man drawing graphs on the black
board and you're fortunate if you pass the class. You have nightmares all semester
that if you flunk you'll have to listen to the boring old professor again next semester.
:lol:
valerie
Posts17,178
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,299
Likes Received16,266/6,204

#14 by charmoeren » Mon Jan 01, 2018 16:46

valerie wrote:
charmoeren wrote: # valerie ................ If people just save their money in their mattresses or on their bank accounts ...... our societies will stop.
All societies are built up that we have to buy things.

But considering an environmental consideration ..... then you are right.

But so far we are allowed to do whatever we want with the money we earn.

Remember: There are no pockets in the last set of clothes you get on

Well that is not my point. For starters, the women I am referring to had to spend money.
They had to buy food. They had to pay for repairs on their house when needed. They
had insurance payments to make. I don't know about the youngest sister but the oldest
paid for her education to become a teacher. Of course they purchased items besides food.
They no doubt bought a new dress from time to time. Undergarments and sleepwear. Shoes
do wear down after awhile. I am not saying they never bought anything at all. :mrgreen:

What I am saying is, they enjoyed the life they had and did not spend senselessly.

You want to enjoy your life. If enjoying your life means redecorating your house every two
.......................................

You have the big Donald Duck ( Trump ) to guide you
years, that is fine. In other words, what you do with your money is up to you. But this
topic is about being a millionaire and my point is, in todays world people waste a lot of
money on stuff they don't need and often stuff they don't even want.

Mary and Ruth had worked for the education system all their lives. That is what they
strongly believe in besides their faith. They lived a good life. They didn't want for
anything. They just simply did not waste money.

There was one thing that President Obama stated that stuck in my head. It was in
regards to healthcare. He said if people would stop spending money on the newest
latest cell phones and other needless items, they would have money for healthcare.
Well of course I don't agree with that in total. However, I do understand what he was
saying. Many people today do not have their priorities in the right place.

Children are not taught enough if at all, in school about money. They teach the
math but they don't teach the money. Then when you go to college they force you
take Economics. You have to listen to some old man drawing graphs on the black
board and you're fortunate if you pass the class. You have nightmares all semester
that if you flunk you'll have to listen to the boring old professor again next semester.
:lol:
charmoeren
Posts424
Member Since3 Oct 2014
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5
Likes Received459/243

#15 by lotoole » Tue Jan 02, 2018 16:59

I don't think I'd like to live like those two frugal sisters. You die, leave all your money to someone you may not even know that well and you have experienced nothing - no vacations, no cruises, no road trips. Everyone should live a little. Build up some memories. Die content that you have totally experienced life.
lotoole
Posts459
Member Since13 Oct 2015
Last Visit18 Oct 2019
Likes Given861
Likes Received612/269

#16 by valerie » Tue Jan 02, 2018 19:15

lotoole wrote: I don't think I'd like to live like those two frugal sisters. You die, leave all your money to someone you may not even know that well and you have experienced nothing - no vacations, no cruises, no road trips. Everyone should live a little. Build up some memories. Die content that you have totally experienced life.

Everyone is different.

Mary and Ruth lived a very active full life. Just because they did not spend money on stuff,
does not mean they were not happy. They were very active in their school system. They had
lots and lots of friends. Almost every day in their old age, they had people visit them....many
were teachers that had been in Mary's class as a child. The money they left no doubt has
helped many people with their education. They experienced much more than many people.
Just because they did not waste money on stuff they didn't need or want, nor take vacations,
does not mean they did not make memories. They were also very active in their church.


I agree, most people are not like that.
valerie
Posts17,178
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,299
Likes Received16,266/6,204

#17 by ladystardust18 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 20:50

I'd like to know if Clixsense can help me to get the 16k I will need to double my amount when January 20 comes along hahahaha :lol:
ladystardust18
Posts50
Member Since22 Jul 2012
Last Visit25 Jan 2018
Likes Given75
Likes Received24/15
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 24, 2019 01:24:27 EST