Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkFirst robot citizen interview on Saudi Arabia
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
First robot citizen interview on Saudi Arabia

Locked

#1 by sweetpie3000 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 02:37

sweetpie3000
Posts1,486
Member Since31 Oct 2007
Last Visit3 Aug 2019
Likes Given3
Likes Received406/278

#2 by Nikorj » Sat Dec 30, 2017 04:13

Sweetpie, You're watching too many sci-fi movies.

She also accused Elon musk of watching too much Bladerunner.

Exterminate!! Exterminate!! Exterminate!! :mrgreen:
Nikorj
Posts1,509
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last VisitToday
Likes Given1,187
Likes Received1,286/809

#3 by sweetpie3000 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 16:11

Nikorj wrote: Sweetpie, You're watching too many sci-fi movies.

She also accused Elon musk of watching too much Bladerunner.

Exterminate!! Exterminate!! Exterminate!! :mrgreen:


It’s coming true? Self driving and drone.

Drone delivery is coming soon. Drone will be delivering pizza soon.
sweetpie3000
Posts1,486
Member Since31 Oct 2007
Last Visit3 Aug 2019
Likes Given3
Likes Received406/278

#4 by tasman1 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 16:59

sweetpie3000 wrote:
Nikorj wrote: Sweetpie, You're watching too many sci-fi movies.

She also accused Elon musk of watching too much Bladerunner.

Exterminate!! Exterminate!! Exterminate!! :mrgreen:


It’s coming true? Self driving and drone.

Drone delivery is coming soon. Drone will be delivering pizza soon.



Small glitch and my pizza will finish in Afganistan not in Australia , another glitch and American will send me a bomb from Afganistan
tasman1
Posts10,187
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given9,815
Likes Received10,698/5,361

#5 by Nikorj » Sat Dec 30, 2017 18:59

tasman1 wrote:
sweetpie3000 wrote:
Nikorj wrote: Sweetpie, You're watching too many sci-fi movies.

She also accused Elon musk of watching too much Bladerunner.

Exterminate!! Exterminate!! Exterminate!! :mrgreen:


It’s coming true? Self driving and drone.

Drone delivery is coming soon. Drone will be delivering pizza soon.



Small glitch and my pizza will finish in Afganistan not in Australia , another glitch and American will send me a bomb from Afganistan

Ha ha ha, True.

There's actually 2 of them, Sophia and Han,, Both online and learning fast.

Who knows how many online accounts they're on, Spoooky ;)
Nikorj
Posts1,509
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last VisitToday
Likes Given1,187
Likes Received1,286/809
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 13, 2019 20:41:54 EST