Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkRate New CS ,Pool.....tasman1
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Rate New CS ,Pool.....tasman1

Locked

Rate New CS ,Pool.....tasman1

Poll ended Fri Oct 20, 2017 18:52  »  Voted by 105 members  »  Single-choice
20
19%
10
10%
7
7%
13
12%
6
6%
9
9%
8
8%
5
5%
2
2%
25
24%

#21 by DannyChiarelli » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:35

Yeah, I go to the task page and see the contests... Wish I knew what they know...

I'm a PTC guy, However I knew the same 8 ads 100 times a day over and over can't last...
DannyChiarelli
Posts1,206
Member Since4 Aug 2016
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3
Likes Received547/382

#22 by inutza » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:49

DannyChiarelli wrote: Offers - ClixOffers > Website Explorer

Good question, Is it offered for all?

I tell you: no!Therefore, we who are not from US,we are worried.That's why we're waiting the changes that CS does,to know if will be here work for us too.I trust them,Admin-Jim promised to do that to be truly,equality in the chance to work.We wait patiently (or not) ;)
inutza
Posts120
Member Since26 May 2011
Last Visit2 Oct 2018
Likes Given34
Likes Received62/41

#23 by Marcel-R6 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:13

You can't claim "who are not from the USA are worried" I'm not worried at all just another CS day. ;)
Marcel-R6
Posts3,820
Member Since16 Jan 2014
Last Visit6 Oct 2019
Likes Given1,634
Likes Received3,300/1,690

#24 by dsbe » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:25

Pop up window said:

You did not qualify for this poll

:twisted:

Man! I can't win!

:mrgreen:
dsbe
Posts149
Member Since17 Jan 2009
Last Visit17 Sep 2019
Likes Given52
Likes Received108/59

#25 by DannyChiarelli » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:43

I think that was part of the argument about removing the PTC side of things...

Selling advertising, the site does that.

However becoming a partner/contributor from legit "what's the word" you know the people that do the stuff...

I got the word data mining stuck in my head.


WE are a survey able demographic of professionals ready to serve the need of companies whom require information.

I also believe PTC ads bring down the value of ALL of us. And I like being a clicker...


That's deep...
Last edited by DannyChiarelli » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:49 » edited 2 times in total
DannyChiarelli
Posts1,206
Member Since4 Aug 2016
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3
Likes Received547/382

#26 by weissblau » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:54

This is a premature infant-topic survey ... better to be closed by admins. Nobody knows about the future of CS and for many the current situation means a loss, unfortunately.

Many changes have been anounced recently, none of which were to the advantage of existing members.
Still waiting for SOMETHING NEW for members ... the new things are only cosmetic changes to the platform, but no new ways to make money, and that's the only thing this site is all about.

In the end it's not enough to cut down immediately and promise a bright future later ... for too many venues this promise meant the kiss of death.

Just my 2c.
weissblau
Posts28
Member Since27 Jan 2017
Last Visit21 Aug 2018
Likes Given8
Likes Received4/4

#27 by pipster1234 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 13:03

DannyChiarelli wrote: Yeah, I go to the task page and see the contests... Wish I knew what they know...

I'm a PTC guy, However I knew the same 8 ads 100 times a day over and over can't last...

it wasn't the "same content" the only thing they wanted you to view was the ads/video ads on it. these changed often. this is why i said the provider of such content who first comes up with a way to block a ad blocker will be a gold mine as advertisers want their content to be shown.
pipster1234
Posts203
Member Since14 Jan 2017
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given7
Likes Received120/70

#28 by DannyChiarelli » Wed Jul 19, 2017 13:09

well the content was the same, I guess more like a Trojan horse.

I couldn't figure out how/why they used google to deliver most of the ads. Well outside their TOS.

If I put a border to close too an ad block id get a phone call.
DannyChiarelli
Posts1,206
Member Since4 Aug 2016
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3
Likes Received547/382

#29 by suny5586 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 13:20

Its too early to pool, when there is plenty of changes needs to be done.

Before that i have the only thing left tasks tasks tasks and nothing else, no offers, no surveys.
suny5586
Posts85
Member Since9 Mar 2016
Last Visit24 Aug 2019
Likes Given40
Likes Received75/37

#30 by pipster1234 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 15:28

Quote:Its too early to pool

never to early to hit the pool...
pipster1234
Posts203
Member Since14 Jan 2017
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given7
Likes Received120/70

#31 by tasman1 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 17:27

weissblau wrote: This is a premature infant-topic survey ... better to be closed by admins. Nobody knows about the future of CS and for many the current situation means a loss, unfortunately.

Many changes have been anounced recently, none of which were to the advantage of existing members.
Still waiting for SOMETHING NEW for members ... the new things are only cosmetic changes to the platform, but no new ways to make money, and that's the only thing this site is all about.

In the end it's not enough to cut down immediately and promise a bright future later ... for too many venues this promise meant the kiss of death.

Just my 2c.



This is a premature infant-topic survey ... better to be closed by admins
???

no way , it is tasman1 topic and it stays here forever . This is holy grail topic
tasman1
Posts10,206
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given9,824
Likes Received10,719/5,371

#32 by Lunablue » Wed Jul 19, 2017 18:32

Too early to rate, but surveys have really dropped off. I'm hoping it's just a temporary situation, slow time of year maybe. And not due to current changes. Made .66 cents today :(
Lunablue
Posts365
Member Since17 Oct 2012
Last Visit9 Sep 2019
Likes Given347
Likes Received178/108

#33 by True-Democracy » Wed Jul 19, 2017 21:03

For me everything is better, faster, easier, i'm happy as never before with Clixsense. Give it a chance before knocking it down. Clixsense is like a modern phoenix rising from the ashes of outdated traditions. Simply unstoppable and dangerous in a good way. Salutations :D

57,923,862 19 Jul 2017 20:24 EST Complete YourSurveys (Project #9677673) $0.8000
True-Democracy
Posts1,310
Member Since27 Jun 2012
Last Visit3 Dec 2018
Likes Given3,053
Likes Received1,246/681

#34 by tasman1 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 21:18

Lunablue wrote: Too early to rate, but surveys have really dropped off. I'm hoping it's just a temporary situation, slow time of year maybe. And not due to current changes. Made .66 cents today :(



it is different for all , depend on place on live ,,, think here i have now more surveys

here is last 2 day situation [ and i do just a small part here ] and day not finish yet today

57,919,051 19 Jul 2017 17:59 EST Complete Persona.ly Offerwall (Survey 507157 Survey - ssi_507157) $0.4000
57,880,987 19 Jul 2017 06:20 EST Complete CINT (Project #183594) $0.2700
57,874,292 19 Jul 2017 03:56 EST Complete RadiumOne Offerwall (MLA Beef The Greatest : The Greatest Meat on Earth) $0.0100
57,873,174 19 Jul 2017 03:32 EST Complete Samplicio.us (Project #993559) $0.7300
57,860,594 18 Jul 2017 23:24 EST Complete TokenAds Videos (3876645) $0.0100
57,859,659 18 Jul 2017 22:51 EST Complete Samplicio.us (Project #993500) $0.4900
57,854,323 18 Jul 2017 20:20 EST Complete Samplicio.us (Project #993243) $0.7300
57,852,130 18 Jul 2017 19:17 EST Complete Elicit Research (Project #1231564) $1.0000
57,848,784 18 Jul 2017 17:37 EST Complete YourSurveys (Project #9670124) $0.4500
57,814,710 18 Jul 2017 06:36 EST Complete Samplicio.us (Project #984137) $1.2100
57,811,241 18 Jul 2017 05:07 EST Complete RadiumOne Offerwall (MLA Beef The Greatest : The Greatest Meat on Earth) $0.0100
57,811,001 18 Jul 2017 05:03 EST Complete Tap Research $0.0100
57,805,321 18 Jul 2017 02:49 EST Complete CINT (Project #181904) $0.4400
tasman1
Posts10,206
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given9,824
Likes Received10,719/5,371

#35 by dutch1898 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 21:32

That would explain why I do not see it in Canada. Did D Trump block the exit? :lol:
dutch1898
Posts1,153
Member Since2 Nov 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given921
Likes Received1,504/719

#36 by Raizvan » Wed Jul 19, 2017 21:32

Angry-me wrote: For me everything is better, faster, easier, i'm happy as never before with Clixsense. Give it a chance before knocking it down. Clixsense is like a modern phoenix rising from the ashes of outdated traditions. Simply unstoppable and dangerous in a good way. Salutations :D

57,923,862 19 Jul 2017 20:24 EST Complete YourSurveys (Project #9677673) $0.8000

Well at least you are positive..

Meanwhile almost everyone else is reporting problems.

Like here:

ClixSense Forum

Or here:

What happened to the referral commissions? | ClixSense Forum
Raizvan
Posts66
Member Since3 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3
Likes Received30/23

#37 by True-Democracy » Thu Jul 20, 2017 18:51

Raizvan wrote:
Angry-me wrote: For me everything is better, faster, easier, i'm happy as never before with Clixsense. Give it a chance before knocking it down. Clixsense is like a modern phoenix rising from the ashes of outdated traditions. Simply unstoppable and dangerous in a good way. Salutations :D

57,923,862 19 Jul 2017 20:24 EST Complete YourSurveys (Project #9677673) $0.8000

Well at least you are positive..

Meanwhile almost everyone else is reporting problems.

Like here:

ClixSense Forum

Or here:

What happened to the referral commissions? | ClixSense Forum

1. Adscend always had crediting problems, i avoid watching their videos since it's waste of time.

2. Referral commissions are still being credited but not properly displayed.

---- I support the new Clixsense changes :clap:
True-Democracy
Posts1,310
Member Since27 Jun 2012
Last Visit3 Dec 2018
Likes Given3,053
Likes Received1,246/681
Locked
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 16, 2019 15:08:51 EST