Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral Talkanyone ever encountered the paranormal?
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
anyone ever encountered the paranormal?

Locked

#41 by pindokhan123 » Tue May 09, 2017 06:22

i dnt disagree wid u piuoy your are right also,but as its my topic i make the rules here,but your opinions and scientfiic stats are more than welcome, :thumbup:
Last edited by pindokhan123 » Tue May 09, 2017 06:29 » edited 1 time in total
pindokhan123
Posts1,824
Member Since3 Jul 2015
Last Visit21 May 2017
Likes Given2,025
Likes Received1,455/854

#42 by x_0 » Thu May 11, 2017 15:37

What about vampire? :mrgreen:
x_0
Posts559
Member Since17 Feb 2016
Last Visit6 Aug 2017
Likes Given714
Likes Received410/239

#43 by BouldRake » Thu May 11, 2017 15:45

I I were a vampire, I'd definitely be a Gangrel.
BouldRake
Posts2,841
Member Since1 Aug 2010
Last Visit10 Mar 2020
Likes Given10
Likes Received2,966/1,514

#44 by Nikorj » Thu May 11, 2017 16:09

Ok, I got a creepy one.

Back when i was 10 years old my grandmother died, After the funeral we went home to my Grandfathers house for a bit of food and drink.

Later in the evening, I went to bed but couldn't sleep. Suddenly i looked at the door knob and saw someone or something pulling it down from the outside.

I panicked so much that it took me less than 3 seconds opening the bedroom door, But no one was there.


(Twillight zone soundtrack playing) Sleep well, Oh crap it's already 1am ZZZZZzzzzzzzzz
Nikorj
Posts1,649
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last VisitToday
Likes Given1,305
Likes Received1,404/894

#45 by BouldRake » Thu May 11, 2017 16:21

Oh, that reminds me of something that happened a few years ago...

I was staying in a half built house. It had no roof, and no outside wall. I had a great dane with me, who barked at literally everything - very badly trained by her owner. Just me and her there, in a large half built house in the middle of nowhere.

Middle of the night, I hear something coming through the wall - the one that doesn't exist. It's just a tarp. The dog hears it, but instead of barking, she whimpers. I, naturally, assume it's zombies, and try to persuade the dog to come with me to investigate. She growls at me and refuses to move.

Nervously, I make my way out of the front room - the only room in the house with four walls and a roof, and into the kitchen...there's definitely something behind the curtain acting as a wall. I open the curtain, there's nothing there...it's behind the stairs - where another wall should exist, but is also just a tarp...I open the tarp and something shoots across the room, but it's dark, I can't see it. Too fast to be a zombie, but I don't know what else it could be..I light a candle, and it lights up the room, I just see a fox running back through the final tarp that leads to actual outside.

It wasn't paranormal, but it's the same sort of thing.
BouldRake
Posts2,841
Member Since1 Aug 2010
Last Visit10 Mar 2020
Likes Given10
Likes Received2,966/1,514

#46 by hlrive » Thu May 11, 2017 16:52

BouldRake wrote: Oh, that reminds me of something that happened a few years ago...

I was staying in a half built house. It had no roof, and no outside wall. I had a great dane with me, who barked at literally everything - very badly trained by her owner. Just me and her there, in a large half built house in the middle of nowhere.

Middle of the night, I hear something coming through the wall - the one that doesn't exist. It's just a tarp. The dog hears it, but instead of barking, she whimpers. I, naturally, assume it's zombies, and try to persuade the dog to come with me to investigate. She growls at me and refuses to move.

Nervously, I make my way out of the front room - the only room in the house with four walls and a roof, and into the kitchen...there's definitely something behind the curtain acting as a wall. I open the curtain, there's nothing there...it's behind the stairs - where another wall should exist, but is also just a tarp...I open the tarp and something shoots across the room, but it's dark, I can't see it. Too fast to be a zombie, but I don't know what else it could be..I light a candle, and it lights up the room, I just see a fox running back through the final tarp that leads to actual outside.

It wasn't paranormal, but it's the same sort of thing.

Sounds like when we were in Maine and it was just me and my 2 oldest kids when they were small. I could hear something outside the door that sounded like an old drunk talking to them selves so I yelled thinking it was Wesley from across the road and all I got was a ton of mumbling so finally I get up and pull open the curtain and shine the flashlight onto the porch nothing. Instead I hear more mumbling from the bottom of the porch so I shine the light there thinking Wesley fell down and was moaning and groaning in pain. Low and behold I see a porcupine, just a mumbling away so I just shut off the flashlight and closed the curtain and went back to bed.
hlrive
Posts418
Member Since4 Feb 2013
Last Visit2 Jan 2018
Likes Given55
Likes Received346/189

#47 by x_0 » Thu May 11, 2017 19:33

What about ELF . . . ;)
x_0
Posts559
Member Since17 Feb 2016
Last Visit6 Aug 2017
Likes Given714
Likes Received410/239

#48 by pindokhan123 » Thu May 11, 2017 19:50

x_0 wrote: What about ELF . . . ;)


yep buddy,elves and vampires can also be classed as the abnormal but more of myths then facts i guess,,,i know in modern day u get modern vampires,weirdos that have got a fetish for blood and have fangs put in,,,elves,well there are really short people,,dwarves,,,

i reckon in this day and age anything is possible,,i have an open mind but then again it only exists if i have seen it with me own eyes or someone i know and i know em too well has seen something too,other than that i reckon anything is open to doubt
:?
pindokhan123
Posts1,824
Member Since3 Jul 2015
Last Visit21 May 2017
Likes Given2,025
Likes Received1,455/854

#49 by tasman1 » Fri May 12, 2017 02:49

I wet my bed every night

is that paranormal ?

For sure it is not normal so it must be paranormal
tasman1
Posts11,874
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given10,852
Likes Received12,195/6,183

#50 by hyldig » Fri May 12, 2017 03:07

Not sure if ELF is paranormal . ELF is a cosmetics compagny with headquaters in California ;) :lol:
hyldig
Posts871
Member Since8 Sep 2013
Last Visit8 Jul 2017
Likes Given63
Likes Received444/306

#51 by pindokhan123 » Fri May 12, 2017 04:27

tasman1 wrote: I wet my bed every night

is that paranormal ?

For sure it is not normal so it must be paranormal

lol tasman ,not its perfectly normal after a few bottles of wine, :D


try wearing adult size diapers ,you can always order online discreetly and no one will know u are wearing them? ;)
pindokhan123
Posts1,824
Member Since3 Jul 2015
Last Visit21 May 2017
Likes Given2,025
Likes Received1,455/854

#52 by x_0 » Fri May 12, 2017 06:23

pindokhan123 wrote:
x_0 wrote: What about ELF . . . ;)


yep buddy,elves and vampires can also be classed as the abnormal but more of myths then facts i guess,,,i know in modern day u get modern vampires,weirdos that have got a fetish for blood and have fangs put in,,,elves,well there are really short people,,dwarves,,,

i reckon in this day and age anything is possible,,i have an open mind but then again it only exists if i have seen it with me own eyes or someone i know and i know em too well has seen something too,other than that i reckon anything is open to doubt
:?



The elves are there, I see in the movie lord of the rings, :mrgreen: like also peterpan kind of fairy ... :D


And the angels ... not REAL .... Because I do not see it ... :roll:
x_0
Posts559
Member Since17 Feb 2016
Last Visit6 Aug 2017
Likes Given714
Likes Received410/239

#53 by BouldRake » Fri May 12, 2017 06:54

If I were an elf, I'd definitely live in T'Sen-Ang.
BouldRake
Posts2,841
Member Since1 Aug 2010
Last Visit10 Mar 2020
Likes Given10
Likes Received2,966/1,514

#54 by x_0 » Fri May 12, 2017 07:16

BouldRake wrote: If I were an elf, I'd definitely live in T'Sen-Ang.



yes I BELIVE... to the hidden dark elf city.... :lol: :lol:
x_0
Posts559
Member Since17 Feb 2016
Last Visit6 Aug 2017
Likes Given714
Likes Received410/239

#55 by zegon » Fri May 12, 2017 09:14

If i had been an elf , i would rob banks.
zegon
Posts1,056
Member Since23 May 2015
Last VisitToday
Likes Given200
Likes Received980/519

#56 by BouldRake » Fri May 12, 2017 09:18

Traditionally, you'd be a halfling if you wanted to rob banks.
BouldRake
Posts2,841
Member Since1 Aug 2010
Last Visit10 Mar 2020
Likes Given10
Likes Received2,966/1,514

#57 by nagykyle88 » Fri May 12, 2017 09:47

ancient aliens man... that show is legit.
nagykyle88
Posts27
Member Since27 Apr 2017
Last Visit30 Jul 2017
Likes Given6
Likes Received9/8

#58 by Marcel-R6 » Fri May 12, 2017 10:04

nagykyle88 wrote: ancient aliens man... that show is legit.

According to who?
Marcel-R6
Posts3,820
Member Since16 Jan 2014
Last Visit30 Jan 2020
Likes Given1,634
Likes Received3,301/1,691

#59 by BouldRake » Fri May 12, 2017 10:22

I believe in panspermia - mollecular panspermia at least - and even with people like Fred Hoyle, and Stephen Hawking on my side, it's still difficult to defend. I think Ancient Aliens is probably even a little bit more difficult than that.
BouldRake
Posts2,841
Member Since1 Aug 2010
Last Visit10 Mar 2020
Likes Given10
Likes Received2,966/1,514

#60 by hlrive » Fri May 12, 2017 17:40

nagykyle88 wrote: ancient aliens man... that show is legit.

I love watching that and there are tons of things that they show on there that could not have been done by humans that far back without some major equipment and tons of tools they never had back then.
hlrive
Posts418
Member Since4 Feb 2013
Last Visit2 Jan 2018
Likes Given55
Likes Received346/189
Locked
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Apr 10, 2020 05:57:16 EST