Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral Talkanyone ever encountered the paranormal?
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
anyone ever encountered the paranormal?

#1 by pindokhan123 » Sun May 07, 2017 08:51

a spooky topic,something different for a change i guess,,,wanna ask you guys have any of you ever seen a UFO,a ghost or something so auspicious,,,,that it knocked you off your rocker? :shock:

i do believe in the paranormal coz i believe as well as humans existing on this planet there are also other life forms,,,,but our interaction is rare,virtually non-existent,,,so if you had an experience with something extraordinary plz share....

my experience with ufo's is this...i think it was ufo's :roll:

i was revising for my A levels at home one night ,after i had finished i went to draw the curtains after tturning the light off,suddenly something caught my eye as i looked into the dark sky..............quite far away i made out something like a small flying object flying from right to left in a straight line,then i saw another one behind it,the first one increased its speed,then did the 2nd,finally a 3rd object showed up,the first ufo was being chased by the 2nd 2 and they were then going all over the place.
i carried on watching,confused,bewildered,until they disappeared...well that's my story,

whats yours?
pindokhan123
Posts1,824
Member Since3 Jul 2015
Last Visit21 May 2017
Likes Given2,025
Likes Received1,454/854

#2 by hyldig » Sun May 07, 2017 09:29

Not an ET . You have most likely seen tests of Anti Gravity Aircrafts . The plane type have first officially started existing inside the last 4 years . Try googeling it . Very facinating tecnology .
hyldig
Posts871
Member Since8 Sep 2013
Last Visit8 Jul 2017
Likes Given63
Likes Received444/306

#3 by pindokhan123 » Sun May 07, 2017 09:39

could be,,,mind you this was over 20 years ago....technology at that time like it is today was far from advanced to that extent and considering what i saw,,,what you think?

sometimes ppl mistake stealth fighters for UFOS or other unusual aircraft that might be seen for the first time,actually talking abt unusual aircraft,on one of my return journeys to Pakistan some years ago,i was sitting by the window,as you do,staring out,,loads of fluffy white clouds,nothing else insight,day was clear as anything,all of a sudden out of the blue something dark and metallic zoomed past the wing,it was so fast and so close that i couldn't even make head or tail of it :shock:

everyone else was asleep on the plane apart from a few ppl,,,i just have a curious urge to look out through the window now and again...

can you explain that one? :roll:
pindokhan123
Posts1,824
Member Since3 Jul 2015
Last Visit21 May 2017
Likes Given2,025
Likes Received1,454/854

#4 by hyldig » Sun May 07, 2017 09:45

I think so . This plane type was of origin produced or on the drawing board during old cold war project Star Wars . I only wrote the plane type first officially have existed for around 4 years . The planes could easy have existed for 20 + years .
hyldig
Posts871
Member Since8 Sep 2013
Last Visit8 Jul 2017
Likes Given63
Likes Received444/306

#5 by pindokhan123 » Sun May 07, 2017 09:57

but the question here is buddy ,do you believe UFOs exist?

ever doubted that an experiment might just be a cover up for trying out a caught UFO?

area 52 in Nevada desert is hiding alot more than what appears on the surface don't you think?
pindokhan123
Posts1,824
Member Since3 Jul 2015
Last Visit21 May 2017
Likes Given2,025
Likes Received1,454/854

#6 by hyldig » Sun May 07, 2017 10:07

I do believe this planet got some great engineers that have created a lot of not yet publicated things . But if UFO`s are from out of space ? I think it most likely are something experimental man made that has been sighted . But if life on other planets exist and might have visited earth ? Yes not impossible , but unconfirmed .
hyldig
Posts871
Member Since8 Sep 2013
Last Visit8 Jul 2017
Likes Given63
Likes Received444/306

#7 by Marcel-R6 » Sun May 07, 2017 10:23

A smart alien who would pass our little mess of a planet,would raise his eyebrows(If they have any of course :lol: )
And think nah those fools will destroy themselves....

Side note: I would love to meet Paul :lol:
Marcel-R6
Posts3,820
Member Since16 Jan 2014
Last Visit13 Sep 2019
Likes Given1,634
Likes Received3,300/1,690

#8 by pindokhan123 » Sun May 07, 2017 10:35

Marcel-R6 wrote: A smart alien who would pass our little mess of a planet,would raise his eyebrows(If they have any of course :lol: )

paul? not St Paul? :shock:
pindokhan123
Posts1,824
Member Since3 Jul 2015
Last Visit21 May 2017
Likes Given2,025
Likes Received1,454/854

#9 by Marcel-R6 » Sun May 07, 2017 11:21

pindokhan123 wrote:
Marcel-R6 wrote: A smart alien who would pass our little mess of a planet,would raise his eyebrows(If they have any of course :lol: )

paul? not St Paul? :shock:

No Paul the alien ( Two British comic-book geeks traveling across the U.S. encounter an alien outside Area 51.) :lol:
Marcel-R6
Posts3,820
Member Since16 Jan 2014
Last Visit13 Sep 2019
Likes Given1,634
Likes Received3,300/1,690

#10 by Sarge25 » Sun May 07, 2017 11:35

Would they pass though? If......

:lol:
Sarge25
Posts693
Member Since21 Feb 2015
Last Visit29 Aug 2019
Likes Given85
Likes Received397/242

#11 by x_0 » Sun May 07, 2017 11:54

Melinda Leslie suggests there are some indicators of people who have met with aliens. It is based on research findings on

people who claim to be victims of alien abduction. The sign or indicator... :shock:

1. Have you ever experienced a lost time, say an hour or more and you can not explain where and why is there a lost time? (Need to be distinguished by the seemingly unnoticed time when you drive a vehicle)

2. Have you ever felt "paralyzed" or felt paralyzed helpless with "something being" in your room?

3. Do you have scars (such as claws or other marks), where you can not explain how that happened?

4. Ever see a ball-shaped light or strange light flashes in your home or at other locations.

5. Have memories of flying in the air that are not perceived as a dream.

6. Having a "special memory" that is difficult to pass (eg: alien face, table, needle, strange child, etc.)

7. Ever see a very bright beam from outside the house or into your room through a window or as if through a wall / roof.

8. Have dreams about UFOs, highlighting lights, or alien beings.

9. Have seen UFOs or see UFOs in your life several times.

10. Have a cosmic awareness, an interest in ecology, the environment, being vegetarian, or being very social.

11. Feeling has a particular mission in life that does not know where the compulsive sense came from.

12. Experiencing an event that is difficult to explain and feel anxious afterwards.

13. Only for women: Having a fake pregnancy or losing a baby (pregnant and then missing baby)

14. Experienced waking up from sleeping elsewhere and can not remember how it could happen.

15. Experiencing dreams about the eyes eg animal eyes (eg owl eyes, etc.) or feeling fear when looking at the eyes.

16. Experienced waking up in the middle of the night surprisingly.

17. Have a strange feeling / strong when looking at images of aliens.

18. Have an extraordinary phobia or fear of something (eg, altitude, snake, spider, Melinda Leslie you've been abducted by aliens) These are signs ... big insects, sounds, bright light, self-security or fear of being alone)

19. Have experience of self-esteem disorder or become inferior.

20. Ever seen someone with you become stiff, motionless, or frozen for some time, especially someone sleeping with you.

21. Wake up with marks on body, burn marks, bruises that occur at night

(Bedtime) with no explanation that makes sense why and how you got it. INFO-UFO 44 No. 10

22. There are people who say that have seen you with a UFO or alien (a strange creature) or be a witness that you have been lost for some time.

23. Experiencing, at times, bleeding or unusual stains on pillows or bed linen with no explanation as to how that happens.

24. Have an interest in UFOs or aliens, or read a lot about these sub-projects.

25. Have experience suddenly gone or walked off the street or to places you do not know.

26. There is a feeling of being watched, especially at night.

27. Have a dream of feeling through a closed window or through a thick wall.

28. Never seen a strange mist that should not be there.

29. Hearing strange sounds or rumbling sounds, and you can not determine the source from which.

30. Experiencing unusual nose bleeding several times, or sometimes waking up with a bloody nose.

31. When you wake up experiencing bad taste or pain in your genitals, which you can not explain the cause.

32. Have problems in the back or neck, or stiff strangely on the body part.

33. Have chronic sinusitis or nasal disorders.

34. Never have an event where electronic goods are not working properly without a plausible explanation when you are near them.

35. Seeing a strange picture near your house, especially outside your room.

36. Periodically or sporadically hear a ringing in the ear, especially in one ear only.

37. Have a feeling of unnatural fear with the doctor or tend to avoid medical treatment.

38. Experiencing insomnia or sleep disorders that baffles you.

39. Have a dream about a doctor or medical procedure such as surgery.

40. Often periodically or sporadically experiencing headaches, especially in the sinus area, behind the eyes or one ear.

41. Have a feeling that you will go crazy thinking about these things. Have psychic abilities or psychic experiences, including intuition.

42. Have paranormal abilities or psychic experiences, including intuition.

43. Tend to be compulsive or something addictive.

44. Experiencing some kind of receiving telepathic messages from aliens.

45. Fear with closed rooms, now a

just sharing.... :D
Last edited by x_0 » Sun May 07, 2017 11:58 » edited 1 time in total
x_0
Posts559
Member Since17 Feb 2016
Last Visit6 Aug 2017
Likes Given714
Likes Received410/239

#12 by pindokhan123 » Sun May 07, 2017 12:17

wow thats a long flippin list there :o i can relate to a few of them...what about you,do you believe in them?
pindokhan123
Posts1,824
Member Since3 Jul 2015
Last Visit21 May 2017
Likes Given2,025
Likes Received1,454/854

#13 by hyldig » Sun May 07, 2017 12:44

I do remember a real storie from London that was on the front pages of the newspapers . This is not a Spoky Mulder storie . The papers wrote that a young man was opening his door to get his cat back in in the evening after dark . But instead of his cat a huge black cat like creature came in the door and started assaulting him . Somehow I doubt the scars have been self made just to get some fame . Something strange had happened at the time , Panthers are not normally meet in the wild in England .
hyldig
Posts871
Member Since8 Sep 2013
Last Visit8 Jul 2017
Likes Given63
Likes Received444/306

#14 by dutch1898 » Sun May 07, 2017 13:06

Never have experienced any abnormal events. I guess I am just to Dutch. :lol:
dutch1898
Posts1,146
Member Since2 Nov 2007
Last Visit15 Sep 2019
Likes Given906
Likes Received1,494/714

#15 by pindokhan123 » Sun May 07, 2017 13:08

yeah i can recall some news articles some years back about unusual animal or creature sightings in the English countryside,,even some photos were taken but they were too far to get a clear view of the animal,or whatever it was,i have heard of panthers and such.
lots of stuff on youtube too,but how much of it is true defies me,ppl will do anything for a like :roll:

the real proof is when you actually see something for yourself but then how many people will believe you? they will think you are crazy...
what if you took a pic and showed them? they will think its a forgery or some photographic trick :?

the thing is this subject is a very complicated one to prove and to convince people is really hard especially when they themselves have had no experience nor do they believe in such things.

everyone likes a good alien or horror film but how many of them really believe in all that crap?

somethings i say...have an open mind about,you just never know :ugeek:
Last edited by pindokhan123 » Sun May 07, 2017 13:10 » edited 1 time in total
pindokhan123
Posts1,824
Member Since3 Jul 2015
Last Visit21 May 2017
Likes Given2,025
Likes Received1,454/854

#16 by Arvind9 » Sun May 07, 2017 14:10

Thousands of stories maybe they dont want to pollute space so they come here pee and leave most people are hallucinating maybe overdose of something or watching too many movies and imagining there are so many earth stations waiting to intersept a signal from space either they are sleeping that they dont detect anything or the peeing aliens just too intelligent to fool everything
Arvind9
Posts1,937
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given1,123
Likes Received1,059/756

#17 by hyldig » Sun May 07, 2017 14:12

Watch the movie The Ghost and the Darkness movie . The storie is true even it is a horror movie . It was 2 lions that killed railroad workers . the 1 by day the other by night .
hyldig
Posts871
Member Since8 Sep 2013
Last Visit8 Jul 2017
Likes Given63
Likes Received444/306

#18 by RoseGold » Sun May 07, 2017 14:26

Never have experience like this so far. If I do....then I will say it must be my eyelashes :lol:
RoseGold
Posts1,521
Member Since9 Apr 2007
Last Visit23 Jul 2017
Likes Given6,764
Likes Received1,749/842

#19 by x_0 » Sun May 07, 2017 18:00

pindokhan123 wrote: wow thats a long flippin list there :o i can relate to a few of them...what about you,do

you believe in them?

Do you believe in aliens or UFOs? :mrgreen: Yes, the existence of extraterrestrials is still a mystery until now even though on the internet a lot of videos and photos that prove the existence of aliens.

Nevertheless, most of the alien videos and photos are considered to be the engineering of UFO fanatics to seek a mere sensation. But there are also some alien photographs that are claimed to be very original because seen from the picture that shows no signs of engineering results.

These photos are also suspected to have been hidden by government agencies from the public but unfortunately even leaked. Here as quoted Wow Interesting from The Richest

alien roswell 1

alien roswell 2

alien roswell 3

Just sharing.. :)
x_0
Posts559
Member Since17 Feb 2016
Last Visit6 Aug 2017
Likes Given714
Likes Received410/239

#20 by tasman1 » Sun May 07, 2017 18:35

Strange topic pindokhan123

You Earthlings are funny species

Do you think I did walk from Planet Neptune to come here?
tasman1
Posts9,897
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given9,687
Likes Received10,529/5,257
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Sep 17, 2019 04:29:24 EST