Please wait...
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
BTC

#1 by CptSilva » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:37

Hello Clixsense admin, mods, and members.
I just saw an advertisement for Clixsense on Paidverts and the ad claimed that CS is now paying with BTC? Now I have searched CS for this and found nothing. So, I am assuming that it is untrue? Can admin or mods let me know as I seen nothing here on CS and want to make sure in case I missed it on CS website. Thanks everyone.
CptSilva
Posts28
Member Since17 Nov 2012
Last Visit21 Aug 2019
Likes Given8
Likes Received11/8

#2 by WaRDFrA » Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:04

Come on! man...

What do you trust more in?

ClixSense website (Support Team) ---> Official Source

or

a RANDOM ad published by a THIRD in another affiliate program to capture referrals?

No more comments.

Regards.
WaRDFrA
Posts868
Member Since14 Jun 2016
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given2
Likes Received585/312

#3 by Charez » Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:10

CptSilva wrote: Hello Clixsense admin, mods, and members.
I just saw an advertisement for Clixsense on Paidverts and the ad claimed that CS is now paying with BTC? Now I have searched CS for this and found nothing. So, I am assuming that it is untrue? Can admin or mods let me know as I seen nothing here on CS and want to make sure in case I missed it on CS website. Thanks everyone.

Not directly. But with tango card , there is the option to get bitcoin gift card, since some time now. But it will be removed the next week, as tango card doesn't want to deal with bitcoin anymore

Tango closes wyre Bitcoin payments | ClixSense Forum
Charez
Posts3,350
Member Since2 Nov 2010
Last Visit12 Sep 2019
Likes Given876
Likes Received2,269/1,200

#4 by jjohnson777 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 18:09

Than there is Payza. Never done that but I deposited bitcoin there. So indirectly its possible.
jjohnson777
Posts1,565
Member Since31 Mar 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given300
Likes Received772/470

#5 by CptSilva » Sat Apr 29, 2017 21:08

Come on dude,
Its not the point of trust as I have been a member here since 2012. And still here ever since and active everyday.
I think you might need some English comprehension.
I was asking in case I missed it on FAQ or TOS. You know something I might of missed or was not aware about.And so you know I never saw anything from support team on this. You don't need to be rude.

Yes please no more comments. Can't stand ppl who think they are entitled. And that are narcissistic.
WaRDFrA wrote: Come on! man...

What do you trust more in?

ClixSense website (Support Team) ---> Official Source

or

a RANDOM ad published by a THIRD in another affiliate program to capture referrals?

No more comments.

Regards.
CptSilva
Posts28
Member Since17 Nov 2012
Last Visit21 Aug 2019
Likes Given8
Likes Received11/8

#6 by CptSilva » Sat Apr 29, 2017 21:10

Thanks for the help Charez. I appreciate it. But not into Tango or gift cards.

charez wrote:
CptSilva wrote: Hello Clixsense admin, mods, and members.

Not directly. But with tango card , there is the option to get bitcoin gift card, since some time now. But it will be removed the next week, as tango card doesn't want to deal with bitcoin anymore

Tango closes wyre Bitcoin payments | ClixSense Forum
CptSilva
Posts28
Member Since17 Nov 2012
Last Visit21 Aug 2019
Likes Given8
Likes Received11/8

#7 by Sarge25 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 21:14

CptSilva wrote: Can't stand ppl who think they are entitled. And that are narcissistic.

Have you been in this forum the past few weeks? There has been plenty of that going around. :lol:
Sarge25
Posts693
Member Since21 Feb 2015
Last Visit29 Aug 2019
Likes Given85
Likes Received397/242

#8 by CptSilva » Sat Apr 29, 2017 21:17

Hey JJ,
Thanks but I have cash stuck in Payza for about 6 months now. Not alot of cash say about $5. I do not trust them at all, even when they were Canadian biz. Not sure about today, but when I used them a few years ago I had a $1 product and made a sale and they ate almost 70 cents in fees and gave me the rest. ANd that is when I stopped using that scam payment processor.
I hate all 3rd party payment processors, but if I had to pick one it would be Paypal. But Paypal don't work here anymore so I do not mind waiting on a cheque. I was just asking about the btc because I read it on an ad and I thought I may have missed an important news here on CS. Would of been nice to get paid by BTC but no problem. I'm one of the lucky ones when BTC first came out and started to buy BTC and then got into trading them in the currency market.

jjohnson777 wrote: Than there is Payza. Never done that but I deposited bitcoin there. So indirectly its possible.
CptSilva
Posts28
Member Since17 Nov 2012
Last Visit21 Aug 2019
Likes Given8
Likes Received11/8

#9 by CptSilva » Sat Apr 29, 2017 21:20

Hey bro. No I only come to the forum when I need to chat about something or see new news. And I thought ni missed some new news or something so I had to come here and ask.

Sarge25 wrote:
CptSilva wrote: Can't stand ppl who think they are entitled. And that are narcissistic.

Have you been in this forum the past few weeks? There has been plenty of that going around. :lol:
CptSilva
Posts28
Member Since17 Nov 2012
Last Visit21 Aug 2019
Likes Given8
Likes Received11/8

#10 by Darkstar2 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 22:03

jjohnson777 wrote: Than there is Payza. Never done that but I deposited bitcoin there. So indirectly its possible.

I heard from a source that Payza is scamming some members with Bitcoin. I don't know if this is true as I never funded my Payza accoutn with BTC yet, but I heard from people who funded their Payza with BTC and waited months to receive their BTC to their account, being ignored by Payza and stalled, same for other way around, cashing out BTC back. Sadly there is lots of scamming in BTC world, personally I would not trust Payza anymore after the EGOPAY fiasco
Darkstar2
Posts11,523
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,940
Likes Received9,529/4,587
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Sep 17, 2019 05:02:58 EST