Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkStrict is not for tasman1
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Strict is not for tasman1

Locked

#21 by hlrive » Fri Apr 28, 2017 09:48

Nikorj wrote: Yes Tas!! Do reconsider.

If you don't i'll have to take over,And that won't be pretty.

It will be daily torture of nonsense about beers and pretty girls :roll: , Well Marcel won't mind of course! (He's Dutch you know) But what about all the other members :?: What about them Tas :?:

We can change the conversations to coffee and donuts?
hlrive
Posts418
Member Since4 Feb 2013
Last Visit2 Jan 2018
Likes Given55
Likes Received346/189

#22 by hyldig » Fri Apr 28, 2017 13:06

I am beginning to wonder if it is not the definition of what Spam really is that Tasman wants . The definition is always set by present page moderators .
hyldig
Posts871
Member Since8 Sep 2013
Last Visit8 Jul 2017
Likes Given63
Likes Received444/306

#23 by Darkstar2 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 22:39

Marcel-R6 wrote: Tas don't leave because of me ;)

And the Mods aren't honest but use double standards one closed topic made that very clear :lol:

f****** hell - looks like I missed some drama whilst I was gone for a bit. Updating in the reading I learned that 2 mods left ? 1 which was here since beginning ? I guess things were tensed - it is never pleasant when mods are not on the same page - I've witnessed situations like that in other forums though much worse (flame wars, big fights, etc.) in other of these places nobody left without a fight :D :D
Darkstar2
Posts11,848
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given4,092
Likes Received9,740/4,704

#24 by Nikorj » Mon May 01, 2017 03:19

Darkstar2 wrote:
Marcel-R6 wrote: Tas don't leave because of me ;)

And the Mods aren't honest but use double standards one closed topic made that very clear :lol:

f****** hell - looks like I missed some drama whilst I was gone for a bit. Updating in the reading I learned that 2 mods left ? 1 which was here since beginning ? I guess things were tensed - it is never pleasant when mods are not on the same page - I've witnessed situations like that in other forums though much worse (flame wars, big fights, etc.) in other of these places nobody left without a fight :D :D

Nothing to see in the feature request forum :D
Nikorj
Posts1,514
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given1,189
Likes Received1,291/813

#25 by hyldig » Mon May 01, 2017 03:34

Marcel just lost his temper and have still not got it back under control . The fights and flame wars still continue . He just seem to keep getting more and more angry . A shame really , he is just embarrasing himself by keeping it up . He used to be a good writer and moderator before he lost control of his temper .
hyldig
Posts871
Member Since8 Sep 2013
Last Visit8 Jul 2017
Likes Given63
Likes Received444/306

#26 by Marcel-R6 » Mon May 01, 2017 03:51

hyldig I lost my temper? I wasn't the one who made things personal to begin with.

That's so funny I got kicked out due to what they call unprofessional behaviour,so why is it that other Moderators can get away with personal attacks??

Shouldn't the rules apply for everyone?
Marcel-R6
Posts3,820
Member Since16 Jan 2014
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given1,634
Likes Received3,300/1,690

#27 by Darkstar2 » Mon May 01, 2017 15:43

Marcel-R6 wrote: hyldig I lost my temper? I wasn't the one who made things personal to begin with.

That's so funny I got kicked out due to what they call unprofessional behaviour,so why is it that other Moderators can get away with personal attacks??

Shouldn't the rules apply for everyone?

On certain planets, this is how things work, but not on this one, unfortunately - But I heard on Mars, things are quite fair! :D
Darkstar2
Posts11,848
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given4,092
Likes Received9,740/4,704

#28 by sp1915 » Mon May 01, 2017 20:09

I missed the whole drama too Darkstar2.. Shocked two mods were gone one day..I am only here part time so I recall asking for some dynamite..hehe. Very thankful two international mods stepped up to help. :)
sp1915
Posts3,069
Member Since1 Feb 2007
Last Visit15 Oct 2019
Likes Given486
Likes Received1,570/924

#29 by hyldig » Tue May 02, 2017 00:57

Feature request topic still exist : Increase premium membership to 20 $ Tasman1 . That also seemsto be only remaining topic .
hyldig
Posts871
Member Since8 Sep 2013
Last Visit8 Jul 2017
Likes Given63
Likes Received444/306

#30 by pindokhan123 » Tue May 02, 2017 01:20

i think we all need to take 'da chill pill' n' chillout............by showing a good attitude towards one another this forum will go forward and strive,if people,whether mods or members or jack from Uranus start getting too personal,indirect sarcastic remarks and the rest then unfortunately this forum will lose its integrity....i mean comon guys this is the only place that links us members together and its in our hands to keep it stain free :thumbup:


if everyone shows a good attitude then i guarantee there will be no problems here,its only when certain people try to up their ego which will effect sum1 one way or another then tensions flare up,,sticks come out,axes get sharpened etc.
pindokhan123
Posts1,824
Member Since3 Jul 2015
Last Visit21 May 2017
Likes Given2,025
Likes Received1,454/854

#31 by Darkstar2 » Tue May 02, 2017 01:59

sp1915 wrote: I missed the whole drama too Darkstar2.. Shocked two mods were gone one day..I am only here part time so I recall asking for some dynamite..hehe. Very thankful two international mods stepped up to help. :)

:D I caught up to the drama, thanks to one search keyword LOL ! So I am up to date now sort of :D

As far as increasing to $20 - I did not follow the whole conversation. last time I purchased premium I purchased for 2 years, and I earned it back in few days :D Mine is up this October, and in difficult spot now because of significantly reduced earnings from Rainforest and CF tasks :( but if it comes to it I would gladly pay $20. the checklist bonuses alone more than make up for it.
Darkstar2
Posts11,848
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given4,092
Likes Received9,740/4,704

#32 by Darkstar2 » Tue May 02, 2017 02:05

pindokhan123 wrote: i think we all need to take 'da chill pill' n' chillout............by showing a good attitude towards one another this forum will go forward and strive,if people,whether mods or members or jack from Uranus start getting too personal,indirect sarcastic remarks and the rest then unfortunately this forum will lose its integrity....i mean comon guys this is the only place that links us members together and its in our hands to keep it stain free :thumbup:


if everyone shows a good attitude then i guarantee there will be no problems here,its only when certain people try to up their ego which will effect sum1 one way or another then tensions flare up,,sticks come out,axes get sharpened etc.

Well said mate, and of all the planets, it had to be that one ? :lol: Thanks that made my day !

This place needs more humour, less fighting ! :D
Darkstar2
Posts11,848
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given4,092
Likes Received9,740/4,704

#33 by pindokhan123 » Tue May 02, 2017 02:38

lol,,i thought i abt injecting a bit of humour in that one,glad you agree mate :thumbup:
pindokhan123
Posts1,824
Member Since3 Jul 2015
Last Visit21 May 2017
Likes Given2,025
Likes Received1,454/854

#34 by BouldRake » Tue May 02, 2017 05:27

Still think we should all just have a fight to the death.

The longer this goes on, the longer you're all proving me right.
BouldRake
Posts2,841
Member Since1 Aug 2010
Last Visit14 Oct 2019
Likes Given10
Likes Received2,959/1,511

#35 by tasman1 » Tue May 02, 2017 05:49

BouldRake wrote: Still think we should all just have a fight to the death.

The longer this goes on, the longer you're all proving me right.



Sharpening , sharpening, but not shiny yet
tasman1
Posts10,229
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given9,837
Likes Received10,738/5,383

#36 by RoseGold » Tue May 02, 2017 06:10

Hey tasman :) I see the sword is out :o Look Out ! :lol:
RoseGold
Posts1,521
Member Since9 Apr 2007
Last Visit23 Jul 2017
Likes Given6,764
Likes Received1,749/842

#37 by pindokhan123 » Tue May 02, 2017 06:28

i just love it when bouldrake suddenly comes barging in out of the blue with a crazy line,,,,,,,,,,just cracks you up! :D :D
pindokhan123
Posts1,824
Member Since3 Jul 2015
Last Visit21 May 2017
Likes Given2,025
Likes Received1,454/854

#38 by Sarge25 » Tue May 02, 2017 07:48

BouldRake wrote: Still think we should all just have a fight to the death.

The longer this goes on, the longer you're all proving me right.



'Muahahaha'

What I imagined just then was not too dissimilar to that.
Sarge25
Posts694
Member Since21 Feb 2015
Last Visit3 Oct 2019
Likes Given85
Likes Received398/243

#39 by sp1915 » Tue May 02, 2017 09:17

Darkstar2 wrote:
sp1915 wrote: I missed the whole drama too Darkstar2.. Shocked two mods were gone one day..I am only here part time so I recall asking for some dynamite..hehe. Very thankful two international mods stepped up to help. :)

:D I caught up to the drama, thanks to one search keyword LOL ! So I am up to date now sort of :D

As far as increasing to $20 - I did not follow the whole conversation. last time I purchased premium I purchased for 2 years, and I earned it back in few days :D Mine is up this October, and in difficult spot now because of significantly reduced earnings from Rainforest and CF tasks :( but if it comes to it I would gladly pay $20. the checklist bonuses alone more than make up for it.


There was also two entire threads removed from General Talk that you can't see anymore, there must of been good reason for Admin to remove them.

Anyway, glad to not be caught up in the drama...but leaves me to wonder about further locking of Feature Requests topics shortly after they are made. It was suggested that they all be locked... and that one was as well but I see it had been unlocked..and locked later.

Moving on... :silent:
sp1915
Posts3,069
Member Since1 Feb 2007
Last Visit15 Oct 2019
Likes Given486
Likes Received1,570/924

#40 by nagykyle88 » Fri May 05, 2017 18:38

why do people post stuff like this? I hardly have enough time on my hands as it is. WOW!
nagykyle88
Posts27
Member Since27 Apr 2017
Last Visit30 Jul 2017
Likes Given6
Likes Received9/8
Locked
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 19, 2019 05:11:59 EST