Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkSo Sad
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
So Sad

Locked

#1 by linphil » Thu Apr 20, 2017 07:33

Not good news to here that Valerie has left CS she has always given me good advise. I'm surprised that her farewell post has been 'Locked', but then again I expect the people who forced her to leave doesn't want to hear the truth from other CS users.
Good luck in what ever you do Valerie and thank you.

P.S. I expect this will be blocked!!!!!!!!
linphil
Posts62
Member Since4 Aug 2016
Last Visit16 Apr 2019
Likes Given34
Likes Received88/32

#2 by hlrive » Thu Apr 20, 2017 07:35

Valerie helped many of us. Makes us all wonder.
hlrive
Posts418
Member Since4 Feb 2013
Last Visit2 Jan 2018
Likes Given55
Likes Received346/189

#3 by Sarge25 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:45

I didn't think she was all that bad, she was good at taking her time to help others but then I can see why some are not overly impressed. Her reactions and actions toward some was a little harsh and rude / unnecessary.

Her farewell post has likely been locked to prevent further aggravation.

I think it's best to let sleeping dogs lie. ;)
Sarge25
Posts693
Member Since21 Feb 2015
Last Visit29 Aug 2019
Likes Given85
Likes Received397/242

#4 by sp1915 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:33

I locked it, the comments were getting out of hand.
sp1915
Posts3,068
Member Since1 Feb 2007
Last Visit15 Sep 2019
Likes Given485
Likes Received1,569/923

#5 by pipster1234 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:47

why sad? she didn't have to move on this was her choice. she is free to post in forums like the rest of us non-moderators, so what is the difference?

if she only use clixsense because she was a mod, then??? she always say how she make big bucks from working so hard, so ?
pipster1234
Posts203
Member Since14 Jan 2017
Last Visit13 Sep 2019
Likes Given7
Likes Received120/70

#6 by Marcel-R6 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:35

pipster1234 wrote: why sad? she didn't have to move on this was her choice. she is free to post in forums like the rest of us non-moderators, so what is the difference?

if she only use clixsense because she was a mod, then??? she always say how she make big bucks from working so hard, so ?

Finally some commom sense... and people should get their facts straight she wasn't forced to leave she made that decision herself,I got my wings clipped from The Dutch section,but I'm still here helping out other members if I can.
Marcel-R6
Posts3,820
Member Since16 Jan 2014
Last Visit13 Sep 2019
Likes Given1,634
Likes Received3,300/1,690

#7 by sp1915 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 13:01

Thanks Marcel, for still being here and helping out. :)
sp1915
Posts3,068
Member Since1 Feb 2007
Last Visit15 Sep 2019
Likes Given485
Likes Received1,569/923

#8 by kerwin8 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 13:30

Can any1 send me the link of her thread?
kerwin8
Posts206
Member Since28 Jun 2016
Last Visit6 Sep 2019
Likes Given21
Likes Received66/44

#9 by hyldig » Thu Apr 20, 2017 13:42

Link not needed , Just scroll down . Locked topic : Bye folks , it`s been great .
hyldig
Posts871
Member Since8 Sep 2013
Last Visit8 Jul 2017
Likes Given63
Likes Received444/306

#10 by cookin2 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 01:14

Marcel-R6 wrote: Finally some commom sense... and people should get their facts straight she wasn't forced to leave she made that decision herself,I got my wings clipped from The Dutch section,but I'm still here helping out other members if I can.


Wow - :lol: - the best self-serving post I've read in a long time! Actually helping out on a forum where you aren't a mod. Many people here do the same thing every day without asking for accolades or having the need to tell everyone that they've helped.

Fact - she was ganged up on and forced to leave.
cookin2
Posts1,898
Member Since9 Jan 2010
Last Visit15 Nov 2018
Likes Given5,502
Likes Received2,380/1,157

#11 by Arvind9 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 02:05

Who says valerie has left open one of her old posts and see her account statistics when she was last online here,secondly no one forces anyone to leave ,if anyone does it is entirely their decision,by saying she was forced to leave one is only trying to say she was a weak person
Arvind9
Posts1,937
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given1,123
Likes Received1,058/756

#12 by Marcel-R6 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 04:40

cookin2 wrote:
Marcel-R6 wrote: Finally some commom sense... and people should get their facts straight she wasn't forced to leave she made that decision herself,I got my wings clipped from The Dutch section,but I'm still here helping out other members if I can.


Wow - :lol: - the best self-serving post I've read in a long time! Actually helping out on a forum where you aren't a mod. Many people here do the same thing every day without asking for accolades or having the need to tell everyone that they've helped.

Fact - she was ganged up on and forced to leave.
Self -serving,That is the best you can come up with ? :lol:

You should learn how to read.As usual you only read and see what you want,if she was in fact so helpfull where is she now? Pipster described it perfectly.

Fact: She left herself get your facts straight she announcent it herself here and in the Moderator section....at least I didn't run off with my tail between my legs,since that is exaclty what she did.

Can't take the heat,stay out of the kitchen.
And your just another folllower ..... do you really think that I care what you think?
Marcel-R6
Posts3,820
Member Since16 Jan 2014
Last Visit13 Sep 2019
Likes Given1,634
Likes Received3,300/1,690

#13 by pindokhan123 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 04:48

Marcel-R6 wrote:
cookin2 wrote:
Marcel-R6 wrote: Finally some commom sense... and people should get their facts straight she wasn't forced to leave she made that decision herself,I got my wings clipped from The Dutch section,but I'm still here helping out other members if I can.


Wow - :lol: - the best self-serving post I've read in a long time! Actually helping out on a forum where you aren't a mod. Many people here do the same thing every day without asking for accolades or having the need to tell everyone that they've helped.

Fact - she was ganged up on and forced to leave.
Self -serving,That is the best you can come up with ? :lol:

You should learn how to read.As usual you only read and see what you want,if she was in fact so helpfull where is she now? Pipster described it perfectly.

Fact: She left herself get your facts straight she announcent it herself here and in the Moderator section....at least I didn't run off with my tail between my legs,since that is exaclty what she did.

Can't take the heat,stay out of the kitchen.
And your just another folllower ..... do you really think that I care what you think?


well put marcel :thumbup:
pindokhan123
Posts1,824
Member Since3 Jul 2015
Last Visit21 May 2017
Likes Given2,025
Likes Received1,454/854

#14 by Nikorj » Fri Apr 21, 2017 05:00

Where's Tasman BTW :?:

That (Crazy) Croat :lol:
Nikorj
Posts1,479
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last VisitToday
Likes Given1,165
Likes Received1,270/797

#15 by bitchy50 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 05:29

pindokhan123 wrote:
Marcel-R6 wrote:
cookin2 wrote:
Marcel-R6 wrote: Finally some commom sense... and people should get their facts straight she wasn't forced to leave she made that decision herself,I got my wings clipped from The Dutch section,but I'm still here helping out other members if I can.


Wow - :lol: - the best self-serving post I've read in a long time! Actually helping out on a forum where you aren't a mod. Many people here do the same thing every day without asking for accolades or having the need to tell everyone that they've helped.

Fact - she was ganged up on and forced to leave.
Self -serving,That is the best you can come up with ? :lol:

You should learn how to read.As usual you only read and see what you want,if she was in fact so helpfull where is she now? Pipster described it perfectly.

Fact: She left herself get your facts straight she announcent it herself here and in the Moderator section....at least I didn't run off with my tail between my legs,since that is exaclty what she did.

Can't take the heat,stay out of the kitchen.
And your just another folllower ..... do you really think that I care what you think?


well put marcel :thumbup:


I totally agree...well put Marcel :thumbup:
bitchy50
Posts206
Member Since18 Jul 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given300
Likes Received124/83

#16 by bitchy50 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 05:31

Nikorj wrote: Where's Tasman BTW :?:

That (Crazy) Croat :lol:


He is busy reading this topic...look at the likes and you see his name :silent:
bitchy50
Posts206
Member Since18 Jul 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given300
Likes Received124/83

#17 by tasman1 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 05:38

Nikorj wrote: Where's Tasman BTW :?:

That (Crazy) Croat :lol:



Where is tasman1 ?

Current location

In his kitchen
Planet Earth
ZIP Code 66595321
Milky Way
tasman1
Posts9,897
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given9,685
Likes Received10,528/5,257

#18 by tasman1 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 05:48

BTW, it will take a bit more time for all of you
to find out why Valerie left

BTW , bananas are good , try
tasman1
Posts9,897
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given9,685
Likes Received10,528/5,257

#19 by Charez » Fri Apr 21, 2017 06:06

c'est la vie !
Charez
Posts3,350
Member Since2 Nov 2010
Last Visit12 Sep 2019
Likes Given876
Likes Received2,269/1,200

#20 by Nikorj » Fri Apr 21, 2017 07:43

tasman1 wrote: BTW, it will take a bit more time for all of you
to find out why Valerie left

BTW , bananas are good , try

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Did she win the lottery :?:
Nikorj
Posts1,479
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last VisitToday
Likes Given1,165
Likes Received1,270/797
Locked
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Sep 17, 2019 04:25:25 EST