Please wait...
HomeForumInternationalItalianHelp! Skrill Prepaid MasterCard
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Help! Skrill Prepaid MasterCard

Locked

#1 by sofia2016 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 00:02

Good day!

Is anybody here know how to apply for Skrill Prepaid MasterCard? I can't find the apply link on my account.
I am searching the support desk but I can't find their email address.
I hope somebody here can help me.
Thank you!
sofia2016
Posts248
Member Since19 Dec 2015
Last Visit9 Aug 2019
Likes Given286
Likes Received140/73

#2 by nursemorph » Wed Mar 01, 2017 01:11

I just did a Google search for "how to apply for Skrill mastercard?" and this is the page I found which appears to be the application page:

Skrill Prepaid Card

Just to be aware, if you are not already, that apparently there is a 10 Euro yearly fee for the card
nursemorph
Posts753
Member Since14 Jan 2010
Last Visit7 Sep 2019
Likes Given904
Likes Received633/344

#3 by sofia2016 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 02:27

Thank you for your reply, but it is the sign up page. I already have an account on skrill. Even I login, still there is no written apply for Skrill Prepaid MasterCard.
sofia2016
Posts248
Member Since19 Dec 2015
Last Visit9 Aug 2019
Likes Given286
Likes Received140/73

#4 by Nikorj » Wed Mar 01, 2017 03:22

Hi Sofia.

I'm also having an account with them, I think you need to verify your identity to receive the card.

Go to my account/Click on Skrill prepaid card/click on edit and fill out the rest of the shipping details required, I think it's only your date of birth they need (D/M/Y)

Hope it helped.
Nikorj
Posts1,478
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given1,164
Likes Received1,269/796

#5 by zinizcheng77 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 06:03

payoneer is easier..

there is an option to apply for it
zinizcheng77
Posts26
Member Since3 Dec 2015
Last Visit2 Jun 2019
Likes Given7
Likes Received18/9

#6 by sofia2016 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:40

I also have a Payoneer account and already received my Payoneer mastercard, but the fees are high.
sofia2016
Posts248
Member Since19 Dec 2015
Last Visit9 Aug 2019
Likes Given286
Likes Received140/73

#7 by sofia2016 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:42

Nikorj wrote: Hi Sofia.

I'm also having an account with them, I think you need to verify your identity to receive the card.

Go to my account/Click on Skrill prepaid card/click on edit and fill out the rest of the shipping details required, I think it's only your date of birth they need (D/M/Y)

Hope it helped.

Yes, I already edit my address but still saying that my identity is not yet verified and there is no link to apply for the card. I can't find their contact number or email address to ask.
sofia2016
Posts248
Member Since19 Dec 2015
Last Visit9 Aug 2019
Likes Given286
Likes Received140/73

#8 by Nikorj » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:31

sofia2016 wrote:
Nikorj wrote: Hi Sofia.

I'm also having an account with them, I think you need to verify your identity to receive the card.

Go to my account/Click on Skrill prepaid card/click on edit and fill out the rest of the shipping details required, I think it's only your date of birth they need (D/M/Y)

Hope it helped.

Yes, I already edit my address but still saying that my identity is not yet verified and there is no link to apply for the card. I can't find their contact number or email address to ask.

Hi again.

Yes their help section is quite a mess really.

Here's how To get to fill out a contact form by email : click on contact at the bottom of my account page/In the Type your question here field, Just type "contact us" and you'll be directed to a page where you can write them an email.

Hope that helped.
Nikorj
Posts1,478
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given1,164
Likes Received1,269/796

#9 by JillianV » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:32

Alcuni utenti hanno contattato Skrill inviando una mail all'indirizzo skrill@skrill.com
Oppure scrivendo sulla pagina Facebook di Skrill, ci sono le icone dei social network in fondo ad ogni pagina del sito
JillianV
Posts4,475
Member Since22 Aug 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given1,620
Likes Received2,065/1,299

#10 by sofia2016 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 14:56

Nikorj wrote:
sofia2016 wrote:
Nikorj wrote: Hi Sofia.

I'm also having an account with them, I think you need to verify your identity to receive the card.

Go to my account/Click on Skrill prepaid card/click on edit and fill out the rest of the shipping details required, I think it's only your date of birth they need (D/M/Y)

Hope it helped.

Yes, I already edit my address but still saying that my identity is not yet verified and there is no link to apply for the card. I can't find their contact number or email address to ask.

Hi again.

Yes their help section is quite a mess really.

Here's how To get to fill out a contact form by email : click on contact at the bottom of my account page/In the Type your question here field, Just type "contact us" and you'll be directed to a page where you can write them an email.

Hope that helped.

Thank you very much! I found it now.
Last edited by sofia2016 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 15:06 » edited 1 time in total
sofia2016
Posts248
Member Since19 Dec 2015
Last Visit9 Aug 2019
Likes Given286
Likes Received140/73
Return to 'Italian' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Sep 17, 2019 01:12:39 EST