Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkDecisions...Decisions....
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Decisions...Decisions....

Locked

#21 by Blueyedmoose » Sat Feb 11, 2017 16:19

Yes I will second what Valerie says about Clixsense bank account a friend of mine got a check from them a couple months ago. It a major bank here in North Carolina. Which makes me happy cause i know where i can get my checks cashed.

I would like to know your secret to paytoo, payoneer Valerie i have never had any luck opening a account with either of them. All Paytoo ever did was spam me with silly messages. Payoneer 2 years later still says my account is pending with them. But support refuses to tell me how to get it active.

Payza is outrageous with their fees and rules. Have had account with them for years. Skrill is another one i tried sign up with and never got anywhere with.

So good luck people in the US i think your best option is Checks.
Blueyedmoose
Posts122
Member Since12 Apr 2012
Last Visit7 Mar 2019
Likes Given38
Likes Received69/44

#22 by jjohnson777 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 16:25

Walmart or Kroger cash check for $3 fee. But I got lots of bank accounts so no problem for me.
jjohnson777
Posts1,570
Member Since31 Mar 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given300
Likes Received776/472

#23 by valerie » Sat Feb 11, 2017 16:47

Hey, if I can cash a check from ClixSense at a local bank in the USA, then anyone in the USA can. :lol:
I live in a rural area within a community of about 1,000 people.....and that includes children.

There is absolutely nothing secretive about ClixSense. It has operated online for OVER TEN YEARS
and from the start up, ONLY paid by way of CHECK.

I have THOUSANDS of members in my downline. I have never been told by any of my downline or
my direct referrals in the USA now or then or ever, that the bank wouldn't cash their check.

ALL USA banks are going to cash a ClixSense check as long as the person has an active checking account.
Like I said, IF the bank was unsure of the check, all they would do is put a hold on it til it clears.

BUT listen, no one is saying you must choose a check as a payment option. If for any reason you don't
want to, by all means don't.

I just cannot for the life of me see how any member that lives in the USA, would have a problem being
paid.

Personally, I have most often chose check anyway. Only in more recent months had I been choosing
PayPal payments simply because I would use it at walmart online.

IF I was not going to choose check, my second choice would be Tango. I would choose Tango because
I could choose walmart/amazon gift cards. I'd just use the gift cards towards my online grocery purchases.

My third choice would probably be with PayZa or Payoneer. One reason why I might choose Payoneer
is because ClixSenseResearch also has a Payoneer option and all funds could be applied from there and
here.

I had a money bookers account many years ago when it first came online but I cannot recall if I ever
used it. Now it is known as Skrill. I am not sure if I joined PayToo or not.

Everyone has their own reasons and what they like best but if I was advising USA members I would
say :

First Choice= Check
No matter how high or low the amount of the check, it is only $1 subtracted. You can't beat that.
Heck a stamp and an envelope would cost ya a buck.

Second Choice= Tango
Great option if you shop online. You can choose gift cards and get the virtual codes. Shop as you
normally would. Also, probably not much of a paper trace there if you are concerned about the old
man.

Third Choice= Payoneer or Payza depending on what you are wanting to do with those funds, fees
involved, etc.
valerie
Posts17,135
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given3,290
Likes Received16,216/6,179

#24 by RoseGold » Sat Feb 11, 2017 16:57

Hey Val...the best explanation I've seen ;) thanks :thumbup:
RoseGold
Posts1,521
Member Since9 Apr 2007
Last Visit23 Jul 2017
Likes Given6,764
Likes Received1,749/842

#25 by jjohnson777 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 18:15

For amounts over $50 check best option fee wise in USA. This based on 2% fee on paypal some others worse than that. I hate going to bank so no way do it for amount under $300-400 than talking about 1/4% fee doubt ever beat that and highier go less is.
jjohnson777
Posts1,570
Member Since31 Mar 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given300
Likes Received776/472

#26 by Leloes » Sat Feb 11, 2017 18:21

I fail to understand why you must give snarky answers and question what I say when I reply. I'm happy that you and your downline cash checks with no problem at your local bank. I have stated the reason why my bank won't accept ClixSense checks. It is not a well known business like Walmart, Macy's, etc. It is known by those who use GPT or PTC or some other kind of home income type of programs but that doesn't make it a widely known business. I have no control over what the teller at bank decides. That is beyond my control. You make many assumptions but, unfortunately, you are wrong not all bank accept checks from everywhere. You know that as well as I do. I have lived long enough to have checks turned down from banks in the past from businesses they did not recognize. They weren't secretive, either. They just weren't well known businesses. Sorry but that's the way it goes sometimes.

Have you checked out the reputation Skrill has?? Everyone complains about PayPal having a bad reputation well they need to check out all the complaints against Skrill. Payoneer? Checked it out and found too many fees that wouldn't even make the little money I make here worth making. As I stated at this time all I'm doing is doing my requirements and letting things ride. I'm giving things time to see what happens as time goes by because I can see more changes coming.

The point is I don't need a lecture about how cash checks or use payment processors from someone around my own age. At least I think you are.
Leloes
Posts151
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit4 Dec 2018
Likes Given34
Likes Received110/55

#27 by jjohnson777 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 18:39

You need new bank. Us in USA lucky almost every county in country has at least 1 local bank. Mine has at least 5-10 used have more but past decade a few failed. Most other countries there only 5-10 banks brands in entire country we have tens of thousands.
jjohnson777
Posts1,570
Member Since31 Mar 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given300
Likes Received776/472

#28 by valerie » Sat Feb 11, 2017 18:43

I have worked in a bank before so I do know what I am talking about.

In regards to what you want to do Leloes, as I stated, you know your situation better than anyone else.
I certainly was not lecturing you. I was stating true facts. I don't care if you cash out by check or if
you ever cash out at all. That is your choice.

When I type here, I do so mostly knowing that others read it. It is NOT directed completely to you Leloes.
It's directed to everyone that is trying to decide what payment option to use.

I will say, maybe you need to report that bank for unfair practices. Just because a teller does not know a
business is no reason for them not to cash a check. That is mighty lame and mighty illegal.
valerie
Posts17,135
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given3,290
Likes Received16,216/6,179

#29 by pindokhan123 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 18:47

hey val,does clixsy issue cheques to England?
maybe a stupid question but i thought perhaps it does coz pretty good ties between both nations,,plz confirm,,btw is standard Charter Bank american?
pindokhan123
Posts1,824
Member Since3 Jul 2015
Last Visit21 May 2017
Likes Given2,025
Likes Received1,454/854

#30 by Leloes » Sat Feb 11, 2017 19:22

I can see it is in your nature to not be able to give an answer without being a bit snarky. I thank you for your answer and God bless.
Leloes
Posts151
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit4 Dec 2018
Likes Given34
Likes Received110/55

#31 by valerie » Sat Feb 11, 2017 21:16

pindokhan123 wrote: hey val,does clixsy issue cheques to England?
maybe a stupid question but i thought perhaps it does coz pretty good ties between both nations,,plz confirm,,btw is standard Charter Bank american?

If the check option is displayed in your profile, you can choose it.

As far as I know, checks are only available to USA and Canada.

Also as far as I know Charted Bank is American but located in some countries/continents.
You can do a search such as google search to find out.
valerie
Posts17,135
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given3,290
Likes Received16,216/6,179

#32 by valerie » Sat Feb 11, 2017 21:18

Leloes wrote: I can see it is in your nature to not be able to give an answer without being a bit snarky. I thank you for your answer and God bless.

I must have missed your question because I never saw one. If you ask one, I will try to be 'snarky'
if that is what you want and it sure seems you do.
valerie
Posts17,135
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given3,290
Likes Received16,216/6,179

#33 by Leloes » Sat Feb 11, 2017 21:47

valerie wrote:
Leloes wrote: I can see it is in your nature to not be able to give an answer without being a bit snarky. I thank you for your answer and God bless.

I must have missed your question because I never saw one. If you ask one, I will try to be 'snarky'
if that is what you want and it sure seems you do.
Whatever helps you make it through the day.
Leloes
Posts151
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit4 Dec 2018
Likes Given34
Likes Received110/55

#34 by pixey » Sun Feb 12, 2017 06:34

valerie wrote:
Jewel1988 wrote: Since all current payment options are next to useless for me, i would like to see Amazon giftcards as an option as I tend shop a lot on Amazon.

It's not ideal, but it would be something at least.

I keep seeing you and/or someone else post that.

We already have gift cards. Choose 'Tango' in order to choose an amazon or other gift card.

valerie, there is only a "small" problem: not all of us are americans, and a good chunk of options available to americans (or canadians) aren't available anywhere!

by example, Jewel1988 likes an Amazon gift card, but this is an useless option for me, because i don't use Amazon, and isn't available for me, and a good chunk of people there want their balances in their bank account.
with paypal this was an easy and cheap task, but with paypal gone, we do not have too much options excepting for north american users, not sure if it's true for brits, nz's and aussies, too.

for me (and for some other people there, too), a Tango card is an option, but not all online stores accept that type of gift card or virtual visa card, and the vast majority of banks of outside of US don't accept them, too.
(as a side note, on the Tango website they say exactly nothing about the virtual visa cards being accepted... where? :lol: )

maybe an eBay gift card can be an option ok-ish for everyone, but again, this will be ok mainly for online buyers, not for those who want to get their earnings from Clixsense in their bank accounts.

ah, and do not tell me about payoneer... they have HUGE commisions, even for US/CA citizens, so, isn't an viable option at all.
pixey
Posts63
Member Since12 Oct 2016
Last Visit12 Dec 2018
Likes Given6
Likes Received30/20

#35 by hlrive » Sun Feb 12, 2017 07:18

I think I will just start getting a check every few months, it will be a bit bigger then I use to have go to Paypal but at least it would give me some extra cash every few months.
hlrive
Posts418
Member Since4 Feb 2013
Last Visit2 Jan 2018
Likes Given55
Likes Received346/189

#36 by Piddles » Sun Feb 12, 2017 07:37

Leloes
Sorry you are having the issues you are having with checks at your bank, hopefully you can get something figured out and still enjoy some $$'s you made!
;)
Piddles
Posts5,853
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Sep 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,736/1,896

#37 by Leloes » Sun Feb 12, 2017 09:08

Tasmail,

Thanks, I'm sure as time goes by more options will be offered because too many members cannot avail themselves of the ones that are.
Leloes
Posts151
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit4 Dec 2018
Likes Given34
Likes Received110/55

#38 by cxywn » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:54

removed: Your post is strange,we don't need more stiring up,thanks.
Last edited by Marcel-R6 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 15:39 » edited 1 time in total
Reason: removed
cxywn
Posts499
Member Since25 Jul 2014
Last Visit24 Aug 2019
Likes Given166
Likes Received296/160
Locked
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 15, 2019 00:27:51 EST