Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkMy 2 cents regarding Paypal
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
My 2 cents regarding Paypal

Locked

#41 by obiaubin » Fri Feb 10, 2017 19:36

-
Last edited by obiaubin » Fri Feb 10, 2017 19:51 » edited 1 time in total
obiaubin
Posts83
Member Since23 Jan 2014
Last Visit16 Nov 2019
Likes Given27
Likes Received144/54

#42 by Blueyedmoose » Fri Feb 10, 2017 20:07

This is strange. I am wondering if the changes in the fees paid is what promoted Clixsense to stop doing business with paypal.

That would make more sense then what Jim posted. It would also explain why Jim is come out saying he is not trying to deal with paypal anymore.

Let see what the mods think of this or if Jim actual make a post about this new finding. Kind of sad if it true cause i always considered Jim to be a honest guy.
Blueyedmoose
Posts122
Member Since12 Apr 2012
Last Visit7 Mar 2019
Likes Given38
Likes Received69/44

#43 by dsbe » Fri Feb 10, 2017 20:32

Blueyedmoose wrote: This is strange. I am wondering if the changes in the fees paid is what promoted Clixsense to stop doing business with paypal.

That would make more sense then what Jim posted. It would also explain why Jim is come out saying he is not trying to deal with paypal anymore.

Let see what the mods think of this or if Jim actual make a post about this new finding. Kind of sad if it true cause i always considered Jim to be a honest guy.

Even if the fees changed that should not change his attitude because it is ultimately us who pays that and not him. All that would require is better notification to us informing us of the fees and if we still choose to use PP then it would come out of our side
dsbe
Posts149
Member Since17 Jan 2009
Last Visit8 Nov 2019
Likes Given52
Likes Received108/59

#44 by msblahms » Fri Feb 10, 2017 20:35

even support like crowdflower listens and lifts ban or flags, paypal is not some monster nor a crazy company which will act abruptly and jim stating that its done and over is something i cant believe they are not south and north korea that negotiations cant take place
something is definitely wrong but at the end its his site and its his decision
msblahms
Posts1,117
Member Since14 Jul 2014
Last Visit21 Jul 2019
Likes Given250
Likes Received591/368

#45 by tasman1 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 21:16

This looks nasty , bad , hope for Admin to reply
tasman1
Posts10,618
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given10,052
Likes Received11,108/5,597

#46 by larryonly » Fri Feb 10, 2017 21:28

It would seem to me that Paypal's issue has more to do with some of the countries involved in being paid than Clixsense in particular .
I have just seen an article where Paypal put a hold on a Canadian newspaper account which was paying out for submissions about Syrian Refugees . The payments referenced Syrian refugee , Paypal flagged it for 'Syrian " .
Since when does Paypal get to influence a Canadian business ???
larryonly
Posts244
Member Since16 Mar 2007
Last Visit27 Aug 2019
Likes Given745
Likes Received193/115

#47 by dsbe » Fri Feb 10, 2017 21:32

msblahms wrote: even support like crowdflower listens and lifts ban or flags, paypal is not some monster nor a crazy company which will act abruptly and jim stating that its done and over is something i cant believe they are not south and north korea that negotiations cant take place
something is definitely wrong but at the end its his site and its his decision

How many PTCs do you see paypal on today? Three or four years ago they were on every major and many minor PTCs and traffic exchange. Are you saying all those owners are all lying?

This has been an issue for years with paypal. It is not new.

They also have a reputation for lying.
dsbe
Posts149
Member Since17 Jan 2009
Last Visit8 Nov 2019
Likes Given52
Likes Received108/59

#48 by srajaguru » Fri Feb 10, 2017 21:44

valerie wrote: Of course it is not the end of ClixSense. There is no reason why it would be.

ClixSense originally only paid out by check. They existed just fine and had hundreds of
thousands of active members......and the only payment option was check.

So those that say this is the end of ClixSense simply do not have any idea what they are talking about.

In fact, I would go so far to say that most members here, read the info about PayPal being discontinued
and said 'ho hum'. Believe it or not, not everyone uses PayPal.

In fact, PayPal has a very bad reputation and in my opinion, it is getting worse with time. They might
as well just call themselves out and be done with it.....as in eBay. That's about all they really focus on.

Sure for myself and everyone else that has used PayPal, it is handy and has been handy since many
online sites use it. However, it is far from being the only online payment processor. Some times people
get in the habit of one thing and that is all they know. If they do their research, start trying other options,
they might find they like it better than PayPal.
Dear friend,
Have a good day to you.I want to earn from tasks.I also reg in crowdflower.com .But no tasks available for me.Can you help me reg this tasks job.I am a new able for TASKS job.can you help me. Thanks
srajaguru
Posts682
Member Since18 Sep 2014
Last VisitToday
Likes Given21
Likes Received393/218

#49 by msblahms » Fri Feb 10, 2017 21:46

@dsbe
i never said jim is lying just not telling us why this happened if we know the reason why would we speculate but its his decision he is not bound to tell us but he should do it cause we deserve to know

and i still see paypal on every site i have worked and get paid from you ask support to mail me your contact i will mail you the list, so do some research before claiming all that
Last edited by msblahms » Fri Feb 10, 2017 21:52 » edited 2 times in total
msblahms
Posts1,117
Member Since14 Jul 2014
Last Visit21 Jul 2019
Likes Given250
Likes Received591/368

#50 by Asish07 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 22:20

i would not rely on Paypal's customer service....i've had two experiences where i had to deal with them and their customer service was giving me all sorts of crap....i almost got the feeling that they don't know how their own system works.It was bitter experience.

As Charez said lower level employees may not always have the adequate information....so they give you a standardized reply as they are taught.
Asish07
Posts425
Member Since2 Jul 2016
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given181
Likes Received291/177

#51 by humhum » Fri Feb 10, 2017 22:32

sp1915 wrote:
charez wrote: I don't think they are allowed to give informations about theirs clients to know if their accounts are in good shape. They can tell you whatever they want.
It's like if i call your bank to know what's going on and tell them: yeah he send me payments before lol
I would not be happy if something like that happen to me.


Thanks for posting some common sense around here.

Also I would like to quote Admin and the Paypal User Agreement.

Quote Admin:
Quote:On Tuesday afternoon I was told I would get a definitive answer either last night or this morning if we would be able to continue with them for at least mass pay cashouts. I received the call this morning that they are not allowing us to process with them any more. If you haven't noticed, the option to pay by Paypal has been removed from the site.

Quote Paypal User Agreement:
Effective October 19, 2016 for all users

Quote:PayPal may eliminate a business account’s ability to use Payouts or Mass Pay at any time.



So what? Where is the truth now?

It looks to me that we are probably facing ''Alternative Facts'' !!!!!!!
humhum
Posts313
Member Since22 Feb 2007
Last Visit28 Feb 2018
Likes Given368
Likes Received208/94

#52 by nursemorph » Fri Feb 10, 2017 22:36

msblahms wrote: i never said jim is lying just not telling us why this happened if we know the reason why would we speculate but its his decision he is not bound to tell us but he should do it cause we deserve to know

I disagree...we don't deserve to know. This is Jim's business so he can run it as he sees fit...if he chooses to fill us in, then great, we will know definitively but we do not deserve to know as we are, effectively, employees of Clixsense and Jim is management. In a job in the real world, does your boss tell you the reasons for every decision they make? Do they inform every employee every time they make a decision that affects the business eg when they change a supplier or distributor etc? Of course not because it is not the employee's business to know the reasons behind every decision so why should it be any different simply because the business is online?

Having said all that, I would say, it may be a good idea, from a business point of view, to let everyone know the full details rather than allowing the conspiracies to gain more momentum and lead to people leaving the site
nursemorph
Posts753
Member Since14 Jan 2010
Last Visit24 Sep 2019
Likes Given904
Likes Received633/344

#53 by msblahms » Fri Feb 10, 2017 22:48

that is what i said its his choice to tell or not but i feel we deserve to know and that will help both management and contributors transparency never hurts

the only reason i can find is fee change for paypal transactions "We are changing the standard transaction fee for sellers selling goods or services online to buyers outside the U.S. from 3.9% to 4.4%"
Last edited by msblahms » Sat Feb 11, 2017 01:35 » edited 1 time in total
msblahms
Posts1,117
Member Since14 Jul 2014
Last Visit21 Jul 2019
Likes Given250
Likes Received591/368

#54 by x_0 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 23:36

charez wrote: Payza is allowing USA again, so good chance it comes back here


how, with other countries, whether you can see the future .. :mrgreen: :lol:



Surftap wrote: There is only one Chance to stop These Theorys...

Install skrill Very fast.. Set a Minimum payout 6/8 usd without fee and daily payout.


very good... :thumbup: :$
x_0
Posts559
Member Since17 Feb 2016
Last Visit6 Aug 2017
Likes Given714
Likes Received410/239

#55 by yennhi4 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 00:19

I agree with Valerie this 100%. However, checks take about 2 weeks to arrive after being processed. I like checks the best. Recieves every single one. Clixcense is the best PTC site for me.
yennhi4
Posts34
Member Since11 Sep 2015
Last Visit9 Jan 2018
Likes Given9
Likes Received24/15

#56 by msblahms » Sat Feb 11, 2017 02:23

@marcel

post 53 too please

atleast this time its just editing my post for stating facts, once the whole topic was removed cause i stated how much commission clixsense takes out from our task earnings
so marcel its only insulting when you are doing wrong one who is right faces everything head-on and does not deny the facts and in this case if your admin is truthful he should have given a true answer from the start instead of blaming paypal
msblahms
Posts1,117
Member Since14 Jul 2014
Last Visit21 Jul 2019
Likes Given250
Likes Received591/368

#57 by valerie » Sat Feb 11, 2017 05:12

I am going to lock this topic but before I do, I am going to say this....

For starters, calling moderators names, is a bad idea. Some of you act like Marcel and I are the
monsters of the universe. It is a very rare occasion that I get ticked off enough to be rude to
anyone on here. Stating that I am mean, rude, and other nasty names, just don't compute in
my head. There are times I give short replies and times I give long replies. So what! It all
depends on my time. What am I being paid here? What is Marcel being paid? We are not
employees. There are members here that are not much more than children and I am old
enough to know it and if they are not much more than children, then why do they act it!

I want y'all to take a very close look around and answer to yourself, which moderators on this
forum are consistently helping others? Personally, I realize there are snot nose kids and
people that enjoy stirring up any trouble they can and also people that think they are to
be address as baby cakes, darling, and love the ooooeees and ahhhhhs.

A few of you act like moderators are not suppose to lock topics. That is one of the main
things we ARE suppose to do. When support topics are addressed, they are locked so that
moderators know to go on to the next support topic and so on. The Feature Request
forum was getting so down right stupid that I had no choice but lock the topics and I
see nothing wrong with doing so. After there is a page or so in a Feature Request, it is
locked. By the way, Admin sees all suggestions in the Feature Request and when a feature
is requested and not implemented in a day or so, you can bet it never will be.

Jim is NOT lying about PayPal banning mass payments at ClixSense. Anyone with half
a brain should realize that. It does not even make sense for him to do so. Why would
he want to stop the flow of PayPal transactions? He wouldn't. In addition, not just myself
but all moderators have read the letter from PayPal to Jim. Just because PayPal peon
customer support does not have the full information does not mean Jim is lying.

In reality, it truly is not your business how Jim runs his businesses. If you want to stay
here and continue making money and getting paid, then you do your research and
choose another method of payment. Stop taking out your disappointment on moderators
and calling Jim a liar, etc. Why not make yourself useful and learn more about the
payment options instead of wasting time on your nonsense.
valerie
Posts17,387
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,346
Likes Received16,397/6,284
Locked
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Nov 22, 2019 12:44:34 EST