Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkWhat are your bad habits?
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
What are your bad habits?

Locked

#1 by Piddles » Tue Sep 13, 2016 14:59

A few of my bad habits is:
I drink to much diet Dr. Pepper
I always sleep with my TV on( can't seem to sleep without it lol)
I tend to give way to much
Piddles
Posts5,853
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Sep 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,743/1,896

#2 by valerie » Tue Sep 13, 2016 15:23

I drink too much diet coke

I waste money on products for my feet that don't work

I eat too much bread

I treat my dog like a baby

I watch too many scary movies

I feed everything in the woods
valerie
Posts18,893
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,290
Likes Received17,711/7,039

#3 by tasman1 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 15:35

smoke , I am a big chimney , 20 a day
red wine

but can not put all bad habits here , this page is to short
tasman1
Posts12,325
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given11,307
Likes Received12,723/6,468

#4 by densky78 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 16:15

i am addicted to ptc :D
emotional eater :P
i dont like wearing just a tiny crease on my clothes, it has got to be ironed :x
but i love me.., just the way iam :lol: :clap:
densky78
Posts7
Member Since15 Jul 2014
Last Visit11 Dec 2016
Likes Given0
Likes Received12/5

#5 by BouldRake » Tue Sep 13, 2016 16:27

I'm too perfect.
BouldRake
Posts2,841
Member Since1 Aug 2010
Last Visit20 May 2020
Likes Given10
Likes Received2,968/1,514

#6 by Charez » Tue Sep 13, 2016 17:39

Buying shoes and clothes i never use
Cleaning house maniac
Addicted to washing powder brands.
Charez
Posts3,350
Member Since2 Nov 2010
Last Visit8 Dec 2019
Likes Given877
Likes Received2,276/1,201

#7 by Piddles » Tue Sep 13, 2016 17:57

valerie wrote: I drink too much diet coke

I waste money on products for my feet that don't work

I eat too much bread

I treat my dog like a baby

I watch too many scary movies

I feed everything in the woods

If I remember correctly you like QVC ( or some stuff I should say..lol)
You should try the Emjoi Micro-Pedi Battery Operated Callus Remover! It has over 6000 reviews and almost all those are 5 stars which 5 stars is the highest. I love mine, will only go get a pedicure now if I just wanna blow money to relax...hehehe
I didn't get the one that used batteries though, I got the one that is corded. Your feet will feel like a babies bum
:lol:
Piddles
Posts5,853
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Sep 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,743/1,896

#8 by grandmomdiva » Tue Sep 13, 2016 18:06

1. I drink too much caffeine-free soda, coffee, tea
2. I spend too much time posting, perusing Facebook
3. I have a 'supermarket' ministry, which gets me in trouble with my husband because I talk to EVERYBODY instead of shopping.
4. Although I sleep better when it's off, I tend to prefer sleeping with the TV on.
5. I HATE INJUSTICE of any kind to anyone, including animals and when I encounter it, I get riled up and don't always handle the situation according to my beliefs [I am a Christian]. #workingonthis
6. I am sometimes impatient and act before I take time to consider a situation #workingonthis
grandmomdiva
Posts55
Member Since4 Aug 2012
Last Visit19 Jul 2017
Likes Given20
Likes Received38/22

#9 by grandmomdiva » Tue Sep 13, 2016 18:14

THANK YOU to Valerie or whoever wrote about the Emjoi Callus Remover - BATTERY OPERATED! I have been looking for one and I have an account with QVC so I'm going to their site RIGHT NOW and order one since you gave such a glowing review. Thanks! :clap: :thumbup:
grandmomdiva
Posts55
Member Since4 Aug 2012
Last Visit19 Jul 2017
Likes Given20
Likes Received38/22

#10 by Piddles » Tue Sep 13, 2016 18:20

grandmomdiva wrote: THANK YOU to Valerie or whoever wrote about the Emjoi Callus Remover - BATTERY OPERATED! I have been looking for one and I have an account with QVC so I'm going to their site RIGHT NOW and order one since you gave such a glowing review. Thanks! :clap: :thumbup:

I wrote it, lol and you are welcome!
Hope you love it as much as I do to......
;) ;)
Piddles
Posts5,853
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Sep 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,743/1,896

#11 by tasman1 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 18:56

Loving all women , for me they are my Angels

but not sure is that a bad habits or not

if it is not, than this not belong in this topic and Mod can delete it , will try to post it in correct topic
tasman1
Posts12,325
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given11,307
Likes Received12,723/6,468

#12 by abhi_debsharma » Tue Sep 13, 2016 20:15

I am too lazy :lol: :lol:
abhi_debsharma
Posts191
Member Since16 Mar 2016
Last Visit27 Mar 2018
Likes Given152
Likes Received113/50

#13 by valerie » Tue Sep 13, 2016 20:33

The best one I have (callus remover) is the 'Calily' that is less than $17 on Amazon.
It doesn't need batteries. It comes with a USB cable. It also comes with a durable
pouch and two of the sand rollers.

I don't use it often and probably shouldn't use it at all. There is no point in it really.

I have the rare form of psoriasis that affects the soles of the feet and palms of the hands.

My hands I usually don't have a problem with. If you've ever raked leaves or used a shovel
for a period of time without gloves, you get blisters. It's kind of like that only very small
tiny blisters.

My feet, different story. The skin grows faster than the speed of light. I can use the
callus remover one night and in the morning, I can't eve tell that I used it.

Some days I can't walk which is usually my own fault. I have to keep them moisturized
24/7 and I get tired of it. If I skip a day or two, I know I am in trouble. My feet will
crack, bleed, and burn like fire.

The good part is, I have it on my feet. The bad part is, I have it on my feet. :roll:
valerie
Posts18,893
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,290
Likes Received17,711/7,039

#14 by walkinganomaly » Tue Sep 13, 2016 22:03

I'm addicted to Computers, video games console and pc :D :lol: !!!
walkinganomaly
Posts952
Member Since14 Nov 2009
Last Visit10 Feb 2019
Likes Given7,106
Likes Received652/379

#15 by tasman1 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 22:19

BouldRake wrote: I'm too perfect.


Wrong place ,,, post it in ,are you perfect , section

this topic here is just for us who are lucky to be imperfect
tasman1
Posts12,325
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given11,307
Likes Received12,723/6,468

#16 by Marcel-R6 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 02:02

- Spoiling my cat

- Nike sneaker addiction

- Being Anti social on Facebook :lol:
Marcel-R6
Posts3,820
Member Since16 Jan 2014
Last Visit30 Jan 2020
Likes Given1,634
Likes Received3,302/1,692

#17 by BlizZzard » Wed Sep 14, 2016 03:49

Procrastination..
BlizZzard
Posts721
Member Since28 Jun 2011
Last Visit31 May 2020
Likes Given801
Likes Received777/354

#18 by Piddles » Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:01

valerie wrote: The best one I have (callus remover) is the 'Calily' that is less than $17 on Amazon.
It doesn't need batteries. It comes with a USB cable. It also comes with a durable
pouch and two of the sand rollers.

I don't use it often and probably shouldn't use it at all. There is no point in it really.

I have the rare form of psoriasis that affects the soles of the feet and palms of the hands.

My hands I usually don't have a problem with. If you've ever raked leaves or used a shovel
for a period of time without gloves, you get blisters. It's kind of like that only very small
tiny blisters.

My feet, different story. The skin grows faster than the speed of light. I can use the
callus remover one night and in the morning, I can't eve tell that I used it.

Some days I can't walk which is usually my own fault. I have to keep them moisturized
24/7 and I get tired of it. If I skip a day or two, I know I am in trouble. My feet will
crack, bleed, and burn like fire.

The good part is, I have it on my feet. The bad part is, I have it on my feet. :roll:

I have psoriasis on my scalp in 3 little places, but I can't imagine having it on ones feet. Sorry you have to go through that :(
Piddles
Posts5,853
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Sep 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,743/1,896

#19 by Charez » Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:22

Marcel-R6 wrote: - Spoiling my cat

- Nike sneaker addiction

- Being Anti social on Facebook :lol:

I like too :D
Charez
Posts3,350
Member Since2 Nov 2010
Last Visit8 Dec 2019
Likes Given877
Likes Received2,276/1,201

#20 by Marcel-R6 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 08:35

charez wrote:
Marcel-R6 wrote: - Spoiling my cat

- Nike sneaker addiction

- Being Anti social on Facebook :lol:

I like too :D

:lol: Show me a picture of your collection.
Marcel-R6
Posts3,820
Member Since16 Jan 2014
Last Visit30 Jan 2020
Likes Given1,634
Likes Received3,302/1,692
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Jun 3, 2020 17:14:17 EST