Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkMy ClixSense Breakfast
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
My ClixSense Breakfast

Locked

#1 by proadco » Fri May 27, 2016 10:39

Thanks ClixSense for buying my breakfast this morning.


two ( 2 ) sausage and egg biscuits with strawberry jelly


proadco
Posts3,409
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,003
Likes Received1,726/1,149

#2 by jjohnson777 » Fri May 27, 2016 18:33

Thursday I had 2 sausage ones for $2.99 since only few cents more over cost single one. I be eating there more as they about open new one nearer too me since they closed it two decades ago put bank there.
jjohnson777
Posts1,570
Member Since31 Mar 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given300
Likes Received776/472

#3 by zegon » Fri May 27, 2016 18:51

@ ProAdCo

What is that yellow ?? ... A washcloth ?
zegon
Posts952
Member Since23 May 2015
Last VisitToday
Likes Given192
Likes Received896/470

#4 by tasman1 » Sat May 28, 2016 00:15

Lucky You ... ClixSense never buy for me , I must go to shop myself to buy it
tasman1
Posts10,206
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given9,824
Likes Received10,719/5,371

#5 by proadco » Sat May 28, 2016 02:27

zegon wrote: @ ProAdCo

What is that yellow ?? ... A washcloth ?

That washcloth is to dry my hands from the buttery biscuits
proadco
Posts3,409
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,003
Likes Received1,726/1,149

#6 by tasman1 » Sat May 28, 2016 02:40

ProAdCo wrote:
zegon wrote: @ ProAdCo

What is that yellow ?? ... A washcloth ?

That washcloth is to dry my hands from the buttery biscuits


That is good , just a washcloth will cost You here 3.00 dollar
tasman1
Posts10,206
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given9,824
Likes Received10,719/5,371

#7 by rosie4463 » Sat May 28, 2016 04:13

Looks good to me!
rosie4463
Posts2
Member Since18 Mar 2016
Last Visit23 Oct 2017
Likes Given0
Likes Received0

#8 by zegon » Sat May 28, 2016 05:47

tasman1 wrote:
ProAdCo wrote:
zegon wrote: @ ProAdCo

What is that yellow ?? ... A washcloth ?

That washcloth is to dry my hands from the buttery biscuits

That is good , just a washcloth will cost You here 3.00 dollar

3 dollar !! ?? ... It was an expensive washcloth , it is made of some kind of gold rubber, or ...

Now ProAdCo are going to ​​sell it at a yard sale for 6 dollar , what else.
zegon
Posts952
Member Since23 May 2015
Last VisitToday
Likes Given192
Likes Received896/470

#9 by tasman1 » Sat May 28, 2016 06:56

zegon wrote:
tasman1 wrote:
ProAdCo wrote:
zegon wrote: @ ProAdCo

What is that yellow ?? ... A washcloth ?

That washcloth is to dry my hands from the buttery biscuits

That is good , just a washcloth will cost You here 3.00 dollar

3 dollar !! ?? ... It was an expensive washcloth , it is made of some kind of gold rubber, or ...

Now ProAdCo are going to ​​sell it at a yard sale for 6 dollar , what else.


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
tasman1
Posts10,206
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given9,824
Likes Received10,719/5,371

#10 by sweetpie3000 » Sat May 28, 2016 11:03

Hardee's CEO want to replace their employee by using robots.
sweetpie3000
Posts1,486
Member Since31 Oct 2007
Last Visit3 Aug 2019
Likes Given3
Likes Received406/278

#11 by Leloes » Sat May 28, 2016 11:21

davidbugs wrote: Hardee's CEO want to replace their employee by using robots.

What does that have to do with this thread? :?
Leloes
Posts151
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit4 Dec 2018
Likes Given34
Likes Received110/55

#12 by proadco » Sat May 28, 2016 12:15

tasman1 wrote:
zegon wrote:
tasman1 wrote:
ProAdCo wrote:
zegon wrote: @ ProAdCo

What is that yellow ?? ... A washcloth ?

That washcloth is to dry my hands from the buttery biscuits

That is good , just a washcloth will cost You here 3.00 dollar

3 dollar !! ?? ... It was an expensive washcloth , it is made of some kind of gold rubber, or ...

Now ProAdCo are going to ​​sell it at a yard sale for 6 dollar , what else.


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

People will buy anything, just make it shine
proadco
Posts3,409
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,003
Likes Received1,726/1,149

#13 by tasman1 » Sat May 28, 2016 19:00

twin brother , can you lend me that washcloth just for today , must wash my car , will send it back before you start card yard sale
tasman1
Posts10,206
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given9,824
Likes Received10,719/5,371

#14 by proadco » Sat May 28, 2016 19:28

tasman1 wrote: twin brother , can you lend me that washcloth just for today , must wash my car , will send it back before you start card yard sale

twin brother, if you promise to take care of it, you can keep it.
proadco
Posts3,409
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,003
Likes Received1,726/1,149

#15 by Darkstar2 » Sun May 29, 2016 15:43

ProAdCo wrote:
tasman1 wrote:
zegon wrote:
tasman1 wrote:
ProAdCo wrote:
zegon wrote: @ ProAdCo

What is that yellow ?? ... A washcloth ?

That washcloth is to dry my hands from the buttery biscuits

That is good , just a washcloth will cost You here 3.00 dollar

3 dollar !! ?? ... It was an expensive washcloth , it is made of some kind of gold rubber, or ...

Now ProAdCo are going to ​​sell it at a yard sale for 6 dollar , what else.


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

People will buy anything, just make it shine

Those are usually wise words from marketing people. :D

and so true, unfortunately :D People do little research on what they buy, but are more influenced on HOW a product is presented than its true value.........this is a billion $ industry. :D
Darkstar2
Posts11,832
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,078
Likes Received9,726/4,695
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 16, 2019 16:51:29 EST