Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkValerie's Corner - May Edition :)
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Valerie's Corner - May Edition :)

#1 by valerie » Thu May 19, 2016 11:35

I'm late posting a May edition. :P
The way it works is, I post some information every month that may help members.

Forum News: The craziness the past few months have primarily been 'payment' related posts and most are all basically the same. Mostly what I am seeing is New members making their first cash out and wanting to know when they will receive it or why they haven't received it immediately. In regards to older members, members that have been members for some time, they have been spoiled by the most recent old payment system and are upset because it is not the past. If that wasn't bad, whats worse is forum moderators, such as myself, take the brunt and we are doing nothing but answering questions and trying to help. Still, there are always those members that love to take out their anger on moderators. The first thing I want you to do is look way over here================>>>>
Now I tell you, I don't always display my earning stats so take a good look right now. You will see that I have earned and been paid approximately $12,000 over the course of my almost 10 years of membership. I have ALWAYS been paid. I have cashed out over the years multiple ways such as many many many times by CHECK and many many many times by ALERTPAY (as it was previously named) and many many many many many many times by PAYPAL. So, if you don't receive your payment EXACTLY when YOU THINK you should, just know, YOU WILL RECEIVE IT. Going to this page will relay some of the most frequently ask questions and also in regards to payments which is not wrote in blood, by the way but pretty close: http://www.clixsense.com/en/Helpdesk-FAQ

Referrals: Well who doesn't want referrals but the most important thing to know is that just any ole referral won't do. You want ACTIVE referrals and in order for you to achieve ACTIVE referrals YOU need to be ACTIVE. ALL my life online in business and believe me, that has been over TWENTY YEARS, I have NEVER ask anyone to do what I won't do myself. Educate yourself on how ClixSense works and do what you can do. I don't do tasks but guess what.....I did do some so that I would have the experience in knowing what to do and how it works. IF you don't know how things work, and if you are not very active, how can you dare expect those you refer to be?

Gaining ACTIVE Referrals by Action: I have discovered long ago online, that people want to be told what to do. Even moderating at this forum, I see it most every day. Even though all the information is on the site and in the FAQ, they want to know what to do. So here is a few tips:

1. Tell them what to do. Give them a step by step plan. If you have a website, place your step by step plan on your website. You can also place your step by step plan in your welcome message inside your ClixSense website and even when you get a new member that includes their email address. Make your step by step plan and save it to a doc on your computer....that way you'll have it handy to copy/paste in welcome emails. What is a step by step plan? How about this:

Step 1. Log into ClixSense at least once per day
Step 2. View the Daily Checklist Bonus and focus on completing it every day
Step 3. ..........

You get the general idea. Think about the steps you do as an active member and relay those steps to your members.

Gaining UPGRADED PREMIUM Members: There is actually several ways you can go about this:

1: Have a contest: Yep, you can have a contest on your website. (Whatever you do, I absolutely do NOT suggest upgrading members you don't even know that have done nothing but sign up.). You can place the details of your contest on your website and that may even help you gain referrals. Your contest could go something like this:

-------------I am having a contest and giving the winners a free Paid Premium Membership at ClixSense (insert your ref url). All you need to do is be an active participant for 1 month. The winner gets a free premium upgrade. HURRY on over right NOW and get started......

2: Have a contest for your already personally sponsored: you can do the same or similar as the above example. You would contact them if you have their email and/or even place it inside the site as your welcome message.

3: Have a contest with a winning prize off site: Think about it. The premium membership is $17. An ebook is free. Even mailing by snail mail a small item could be far less than $17 (dependent on locale of course). Guess what? You could even give them your own secrets to making money online, in an email, to the winner......cost to you $0.

I hope you have enjoyed this edition of .........wait for it.......VALERE'S CORNER! :lol:
valerie
Posts16,980
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,265
Likes Received16,089/6,126

#2 by valerie » Thu May 19, 2016 11:41

Eh, I spelled my name wrong! :mrgreen:
valerie
Posts16,980
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,265

#3 by magnetinik » Thu May 19, 2016 11:46

Thank you very much Valerie. I enjoyed your tips! ;)
magnetinik
Posts244
Member Since17 Dec 2015
Last Visit18 Sep 2019
Likes Given86
Likes Received74/60

#4 by Charez » Thu May 19, 2016 14:36

Mods really need patience in :clixsense: :lol:
Charez
Posts3,350
Member Since2 Nov 2010
Last Visit12 Sep 2019
Likes Given876
Likes Received2,269/1,200

#5 by shadecat » Fri May 20, 2016 07:47

Great Info! :clixsense: has NEVER failed to pay me! Quit worrying folks,,we's good! :thumbup: :kitty:
shadecat
Posts439
Member Since22 Jun 2007
Last Visit19 Sep 2019
Likes Given800
Likes Received338/193

#6 by AbdelAguilar » Sat May 21, 2016 02:24

Thank you very much :clixsense:
AbdelAguilar
Posts358
Member Since25 Mar 2016
Last Visit1 Jun 2019
Likes Given60
Likes Received214/161

#7 by supindersandhu » Sat May 21, 2016 06:11

It really demands a patience ,time and hard work for success especially online for websites like Clixsense. A great motivational topic to share .Thanks ....... !
supindersandhu
Posts3
Member Since9 Jul 2014
Last Visit18 Dec 2017
Likes Given0
Likes Received4/3

#8 by reglizotte » Sat May 21, 2016 13:51

Very interesting Valerie, thank you for this information.
reglizotte
Posts36
Member Since7 Feb 2016
Last Visit10 Dec 2017
Likes Given74
Likes Received31/15

#9 by Punica » Sat May 21, 2016 17:03

Valerie,thanks for your posts. These are enlightening! :clap:
Punica
Posts101
Member Since11 Jan 2008
Last Visit26 Dec 2018
Likes Given21
Likes Received38/27

#10 by MumtazObaid » Mon May 23, 2016 04:45

Thanks. You are really generous.
MumtazObaid
Posts9
Member Since29 Mar 2009
Last Visit10 Oct 2017
Likes Given0
Likes Received5/3

#11 by famousfate » Mon May 23, 2016 05:45

tanks
famousfate
Posts20
Member Since2 Mar 2016
Last Visit1 Jun 2019
Likes Given15
Likes Received30/9

#12 by Krish900 » Mon May 23, 2016 06:25

of course people are going to be angry when their payment takes weeks to process, clixsense should really fix this broken system they have because it is a joke compared to other legit sites like neobux where payment is INSTANT.
Krish900
Posts241
Member Since30 Jan 2015
Last Visit12 Feb 2018
Likes Given36
Likes Received183/97

#13 by Marcel-R6 » Mon May 23, 2016 07:18

Krish900 wrote: of course people are going to be angry when their payment takes weeks to process, clixsense should really fix this broken system they have because it is a joke compared to other legit sites like neobux where payment is INSTANT.

You should be lucky Clixsense tolerates your constant insults...if you don't like it ,well don't let the door hit you on the way out .geez. Get a life.
Marcel-R6
Posts3,820
Member Since16 Jan 2014
Last Visit13 Sep 2019
Likes Given1,634
Likes Received3,300/1,690

#14 by valerie » Mon May 23, 2016 07:44

Krish900 wrote: of course people are going to be angry when their payment takes weeks to process, clixsense should really fix this broken system they have because it is a joke compared to other legit sites like neobux where payment is INSTANT.

Your comparison does not make sense at all. For example, I could easily compare
ClixSense to a program that pays me once every 3 months.
valerie
Posts16,980
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,265

#15 by Krish900 » Mon May 23, 2016 07:48

valerie wrote:

I am making the comparison between clixsense which takes over a week to payout to another site called neobux which pays instantly. This is to highlight that this is one area that a market leader like clixsense is behind in. And yes i could compare clixsense to a program thats once every 3 months but that would not help me make my point.
Krish900
Posts241
Member Since30 Jan 2015
Last Visit12 Feb 2018
Likes Given36
Likes Received183/97

#16 by valerie » Tue May 24, 2016 00:01

Krish900 wrote:
valerie wrote:

I am making the comparison between clixsense which takes over a week to payout to another site called neobux which pays instantly. This is to highlight that this is one area that a market leader like clixsense is behind in. And yes i could compare clixsense to a program thats once every 3 months but that would not help me make my point.

You can spend your time comparing all you want to but this isn't neobux and
my topic here is not about neobux. So in reality, your point still isn't made.
valerie
Posts16,980
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,265

#17 by zegon » Tue May 24, 2016 05:12

I do not like instant payment.

I like the '' tension '' to not know exactly when i get paid.

So exciting every day walking around and wonder if i become a little richer today or not, i like '' surprises '' and enjoy it.

Equally exciting to watch in the email and see if you got some money to their account.

Weeeee...
zegon
Posts929
Member Since23 May 2015
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given189
Likes Received879/459

#18 by proadco » Fri May 27, 2016 10:59

Krish900, that makes you a qualified penny banger that spends money up front
to be forced not to miss a day, to click your own money back. Just think if you had
to join a internet program that required use of the brain and to develop some skills.
proadco
Posts3,234
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit6 Sep 2019
Likes Given1,993
Likes Received1,687/1,116

#19 by korzuen » Fri May 27, 2016 11:52

I too had been a member for years now and never failed to receive my money. But it is true that most members including me thought that the old cash out system are better.

I think the problem here is that the sentence "2 to 5 business days" period Clixsense that were given to people who are cashing out their money, it kinda giving people hope that they'll receive their money in that time frame and most of them didn't considered the "business days" and even considering the "business days" from my experience most of the payment are made on the fifth days at the very least.

Still, i couldn't find any site better and reliable site than ClixSense
korzuen
Posts57
Member Since31 Mar 2013
Last Visit4 Aug 2019
Likes Given4
Likes Received32/18

#20 by proadco » Fri May 27, 2016 12:30

korzuen wrote: I too had been a member for years now and never failed to receive my money. But it is true that most members including me thought that the old cash out system are better.

I think the problem here is that the sentence "2 to 5 business days" period Clixsense that were given to people who are cashing out their money, it kinda giving people hope that they'll receive their money in that time frame and most of them didn't considered the "business days" and even considering the "business days" from my experience most of the payment are made on the fifth days at the very least.

Still, i couldn't find any site better and reliable site than ClixSense

The 2 to 5 business days does need to be changed to 5 to 7 business days.
proadco
Posts3,234
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit6 Sep 2019
Likes Given1,993
Likes Received1,687/1,116
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Sep 22, 2019 02:11:23 EST