Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkShould I bust the advertiser?
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Should I bust the advertiser?

#1 by proadco » Tue Apr 12, 2016 14:10

Advertiser playing dirty

Last night I was going to through some offers.

You know those slide view ads, where you have to view 10 ads to the end.

What this advertiser doing, I've seen done couple times previously with other advertisers, unless it's the same publisher that has different niche websites. Seems like it's becoming a trend and the members are being used as pawns for their profit gains, while the end user ends up with nothing. No earnings for the members, no profit for ClixSense.

Google Adsense Hussle

The advertiser runs ad, offers X amount of Cents. All you have to do is click through and count down
to the last page.

The Skinny

Next page >>>> Here is suppose to be the Count Number and linked, but it's left blank with no number or link.

The Rub

Just above, to the right is a grey button with an arrow, which is part of the Google Adsense sponsor ad.
What happens, members will click that button, ( Adsense Ad ) the website publisher a.k.a website owner, he earns cash when members clicks that ad. Just like below this page with the Adhits owned by ClixSense.

That website publisher may earn .25 to as high as $10.00 on that one click, depending on they type ad, how much
advertisers bid on the keyword and such. Most likely for this one, he would get paid ballpark range .30 to .60 cents per click on a guess.

He earns, we don't. we get played. What do you think?

I did make a complaint on the offer and about the publisher playing with his Google Adsense account and then
toying with members with his trickery. I also included with my comments. Two can play this game and Google Adsense takes their TOS very serious with publishers using their services.
Last edited by proadco » Tue Apr 12, 2016 14:12 » edited 1 time in total
proadco
Posts3,234
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit6 Sep 2019
Likes Given1,993
Likes Received1,687/1,116

#2 by valerie » Tue Apr 12, 2016 15:33

Yeah, google kicked me out many years ago. :lol:
I wasn't doing trickery, I simply did not read their terms and advertised
my websites like no tomorrow with Google scripts all over them. :mrgreen:

Of course, they don't tell you why they give you the boot....or at least back
then they didn't tell you.....like it is some big secret from heaven or something.
I figured it out for myself after reading thru their terms, of which I should have
done from the start.

The terms and policies on some of the programs out there is INSANE as if
people have enough days in a year to read all that crap not to mention, hire
a lawyer to explain it to them.

But yeah, there can be a lot of foolery in that stuff.
valerie
Posts16,974
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,264
Likes Received16,081/6,120
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Sep 18, 2019 20:14:11 EST