Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkDo you smell phantom smoke?
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Do you smell phantom smoke?

#21 by Micshad » Mon Apr 11, 2016 08:50

@Valerie - I started smoking at 13. At first it was a pack a week. By the time I was 16, it was a pack a day.

Gingivitis is what I first was "diagnosed" with in my 20s, but back then, they didn't do or tell you what to do to stop it; at least not where I live. You were doomed to lose your teeth from it. I was in my 40s when I stupidly listened to the dentist. Funny, but it was less than a year after he pulled all my teeth and I spent all that money on dentures that he retired. He wasn't that old either! I still say i helped his retirement fund big time!!!! :x
Micshad
Posts536
Member Since29 Apr 2015
Last Visit1 Aug 2019
Likes Given191
Likes Received345/188

#22 by valerie » Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:48

Micshad wrote: @Valerie - I started smoking at 13. At first it was a pack a week. By the time I was 16, it was a pack a day.

Gingivitis is what I first was "diagnosed" with in my 20s, but back then, they didn't do or tell you what to do to stop it; at least not where I live. You were doomed to lose your teeth from it. I was in my 40s when I stupidly listened to the dentist. Funny, but it was less than a year after he pulled all my teeth and I spent all that money on dentures that he retired. He wasn't that old either! I still say i helped his retirement fund big time!!!! :x

Things have sure advanced a lot over the years. I think gingivitis can be hereditary.

I remember when I was a kid in school, we were taught to brush our teeth side ways.
Years later they said don't brush your teeth sideways, brush up and down. Plus, there
was nothing about flossing back then. Now its floss floss floss.
valerie
Posts16,610
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,047
Likes Received15,798/5,974
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Aug 17, 2019 19:01:39 EST