Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkValerie's ClixSense News Corner - April
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Valerie's ClixSense News Corner - April

#21 by valerie » Mon Apr 18, 2016 07:53

Kimmiethemime wrote: This isn't a complaint really, but I'm confused: a few weeks ago I suddenly started getting a LOT more ads to click, and now it's nearly impossible to be "done" even for a short time. Eventually I just get up and leave whatever's left to expire or wherever ads go, but I feel weird-kind of like not picking up a penny on the sidewalk. ;) Is there a reason I would suddenly see so many more ads, and is there a pattern to it I can learn so I don't leave any undone w/o keeping at it for hours? I do go to work on occasion :D

There are tons of offers, tasks, surveys too but you don't do all of those either.

The point being, you don't have to view all the ads.

The reason why you are seeing a lot of ads is because an advertiser made a
an advertising purchase.
valerie
Posts16,980
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,265
Likes Received16,089/6,126

#22 by proadco » Mon Apr 18, 2016 20:13

Kimmiethemime wrote: This isn't a complaint really, but I'm confused: a few weeks ago I suddenly started getting a LOT more ads to click, and now it's nearly impossible to be "done" even for a short time. Eventually I just get up and leave whatever's left to expire or wherever ads go, but I feel weird-kind of like not picking up a penny on the sidewalk. ;) Is there a reason I would suddenly see so many more ads, and is there a pattern to it I can learn so I don't leave any undone w/o keeping at it for hours? I do go to work on occasion :D

ROFLMAO When it rains it pours.

I know the feeling. You hurry to get that 100 down to zero and then 25 more pops back, you get down to 6 and then 30 more pops up and right when you get down to zero and have one tiny ad to do and that last one is done, 60 more pops ups.

No, you can't stop and go to sleep. :lol:
proadco
Posts3,234
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit6 Sep 2019
Likes Given1,993
Likes Received1,687/1,116

#23 by valerie » Mon Apr 18, 2016 21:47

Well ya got to sleep some time.
valerie
Posts16,980
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,265

#24 by Kimmiethemime » Thu Apr 21, 2016 17:01

Sleep is not allowed! We have laws in zis country! :lol: RE Valerie's reply, I realize I probably didn't explain myself very well! I don't have an issue with the number of ads-that would be weird!! The real mystery, and the annoying part, is that all the new ad batches (that are pretty obviously coming from a single source, with a very limited repertoire of videos lol) aren't loaded all together. At first I thought it was due to field limits but I've now seen over 200 available @ once (woo!) Does the buyer decide how and when the ads are released and I'm just not seeing the pattern yet, or is it totally random?

Have to say though, the translated captions are amusing :) Reminds me of castle guidebooks, without the distinctive ink smell
Kimmiethemime
Posts3
Member Since22 Dec 2009
Last Visit30 Aug 2018
Likes Given0
Likes Received0

#25 by valerie » Thu Apr 21, 2016 18:59

Kimmiethemime wrote: Sleep is not allowed! We have laws in zis country! :lol: RE Valerie's reply, I realize I probably didn't explain myself very well! I don't have an issue with the number of ads-that would be weird!! The real mystery, and the annoying part, is that all the new ad batches (that are pretty obviously coming from a single source, with a very limited repertoire of videos lol) aren't loaded all together. At first I thought it was due to field limits but I've now seen over 200 available @ once (woo!) Does the buyer decide how and when the ads are released and I'm just not seeing the pattern yet, or is it totally random?

Have to say though, the translated captions are amusing :) Reminds me of castle guidebooks, without the distinctive ink smell

I would guess that it is a major company advertising in the millions of ads.
Perhaps in more areas online, not just here. I don't know how many they
load at a time or how many they load daily, etc. You could submit a support
ticket and ask, they might tell you.
valerie
Posts16,980
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,265

#26 by Kimmiethemime » Fri Apr 22, 2016 00:08

I might do that, I'm kinda curious now. You're right it's not just here; the same ads are all over neobux (not that i would go there heheh)
Kimmiethemime
Posts3
Member Since22 Dec 2009
Last Visit30 Aug 2018
Likes Given0
Likes Received0

#27 by famousfate » Mon Apr 25, 2016 06:36

Good job Valerie
famousfate
Posts20
Member Since2 Mar 2016
Last Visit1 Jun 2019