Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkSlowest way to earn
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Slowest way to earn

Locked

#1 by lord_of_god » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:16

Why earning is so slow here, is this how it works.
From past 4 days no surveys are opening.
Not a single task is there to complete.
Earning from offers is mostly based on luck not every offer gives returns on completion.
No transparency in any process.
:cry: :( :x
lord_of_god
Posts2
Member Since27 Mar 2016
Last Visit29 Apr 2016
Likes Given0
Likes Received0

#2 by Marcel-R6 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:23

What makes me laugh,how long are you a member..8 days?

You do know money doesn't grow on trees..right?
Marcel-R6
Posts3,820
Member Since16 Jan 2014
Last Visit13 Sep 2019
Likes Given1,634
Likes Received3,300/1,690

#3 by Nikorj » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:41

Marcel666 wrote: What makes me laugh,how long are you a member..8 days?

You do know money doesn't grow on trees..right?

:cry: :cry: :cry: So that's why mine are only growing apples.
Nikorj
Posts1,480
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last VisitToday
Likes Given1,166
Likes Received1,270/797

#4 by valerie » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:47

lord_of_god wrote: Why earning is so slow here, is this how it works.
From past 4 days no surveys are opening.
Not a single task is there to complete.
Earning from offers is mostly based on luck not every offer gives returns on completion.
No transparency in any process.
:cry: :( :x

Excuse me if I am incorrect, I probably am......

Isn't the average individuals income in India, approximately $300 US dollars per month or LESS?

I'm just trying to get a hold on what India members would believe a good free extra earning online
would be, for their time.

In the United States, I know people that find ClixSense very worthy when they spend only a brief
amount of time per day, and make an extra $10 or $20 per month. One guy I know, makes about
$10 to $15 per month here and he is in the USA.....but he isn't trying to get rich or make a ton of
money. He is a retired fellow and simply likes making enough extra money here to pay for his local
fishing ..... such as for fish bait.

Like Marcel said, you've been here a week. You're also a free standard member. What I advise
you to do is take the time to read the FAQ's and read the entire site inside and out. I see you have
completed 4 tasks and 5 offers so obviously you have a starter hold on those. Be sure to look
every day for offers, tasks, surveys, etc because you never know when there will be more to do.

By the way, if you browse the India members here, you can see many of them are earning very
good money.
valerie
Posts16,970
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given3,263
Likes Received16,073/6,116

#5 by Marcel-R6 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:48

Oh wait a small correction actually there is a kind of a tree,where money is basically guaranteed :lol:
Marcel-R6
Posts3,820
Member Since16 Jan 2014
Last Visit13 Sep 2019
Likes Given1,634
Likes Received3,300/1,690

#6 by valerie » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:51

By the way, allow me to give you another very important piece of advise.....

Follow the people that know what they are doing and that are truly making
the money. There are plenty of people out there that talk the talk but they
don't walk the walk. Scrutinize.......always.
valerie
Posts16,970
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given3,263
Likes Received16,073/6,116

#7 by proadco » Mon Apr 04, 2016 13:12

Marcel666 wrote: What makes me laugh,how long are you a member..8 days?

You do know money doesn't grow on trees..right?


That's not true.

I can spell Money Tree.

I use to tell people all the time when they would tell me they can't afford it. I told them, that's not true.
I said, I know you have a money tree in the back yard. ( They laugh, say they wished ) Then I made the sale
and sent my deliver driver out to pick up the money.


However, Bernie supporters don't have a money tree, they don't know how to plant a tree. Matter of fact,
bernie supporters wouldn't know to plant a tomato.
proadco
Posts3,234
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit6 Sep 2019
Likes Given1,993
Likes Received1,687/1,116

#8 by lotoole » Mon Apr 04, 2016 21:26

ProAdCo wrote:
Marcel666 wrote: What makes me laugh,how long are you a member..8 days?


However, Bernie supporters don't have a money tree, they don't know how to plant a tree. Matter of fact,
bernie supporters wouldn't know to plant a tomato.


Not true! I'm a Bernie supporter and I do indeed know how to plant tomatoes. In fact, I plant the hierloom tomatoes that don't taste like the plastic stuff you buy at the super market.
lotoole
Posts456
Member Since13 Oct 2015
Last Visit10 Sep 2019
Likes Given858
Likes Received611/269

#9 by jjohnson777 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 17:28

Only problem with Socialism is the workers give up mean what point when lazy people get more. That is why most European countries starting see its bad. Than add fact some stuff our tax money funds it starts becoming your moral duty pay as little tax as possible. I hate paying my taxes as part of it used murder 3000 unborn kids daily. Once that got out just made me sick to my stomach. I could get on dole but happy did not as I making 10-20 times more and not dependent on my government. If more people did same than we might go back to our glory ears.
jjohnson777
Posts1,565
Member Since31 Mar 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given300
Likes Received772/470
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Sep 17, 2019 05:02:57 EST