Quote:Introducing TransferWise for Bank Account Payments
We are currently working on integrating TransferWise for direct Bank Account payments as a better alternative for our non-US members, with the best fees possible. For our US members we have the recently introduced Dwolla as the equivalent instead.
With the Borderless TransferWise account you can hold up to 29 currencies and switch between them in seconds. You can also get international bank details for USD, EUR, GBP and AUD accounts. TransferWise will soon as well offer a debit card with crazy low fees (currently available by invitation-only).
We should be ready in about 3 weeks, hopefully sooner. In the meantime, if you are from the a, b, c or d countries listed below, you may already signup for a borderless account with TransferWise and go through the approval process here: Free Multi-Currency Account - TransferWise.
- Armenia, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mongolia, Morocco, Nepal, Netherlands, Norway, Palestine, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Réunion, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Suriname, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay;
- Åland Islands, Andorra, Anguilla, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Benin, Bhutan, Brunei Darussalam, Cape Verde, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Cook Islands, Dominica, Faroe Islands, Fiji, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Greenland, Guernsey, Guyana, Haiti, Isle of Man, Jersey, Liechtenstein, Martinique, Mayotte, Micronesia, Monaco, Montenegro, Montserrat, Nauru, New Caledonia, Norfolk Island, Palau, Pitcairn, Saint Barthélemy, Saint Helena, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin (French part), Saint Pierre And Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Seychelles, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, Vatican;
- Bangladesh, Egypt, Kenya, Mexico, Nigeria, Russia, Sri Lanka, Turkey, Vietnam;
- Hong Kong, India, Japan, New Zealand;
- All other countries.
Please signup only if you are from the a, b, c or d countries as described above.
- If you are from these countries you may open a borderless account and activate, preferably, the USD currency to get your bank account details (this is the information we will need from you). You may also choose between EUR, GBP and AUD if you prefer, or if USD is not available on your country. More than 20 other currencies are available, but we can't send payments directly to those. You should also add to TransferWise your bank details to where you want your funds sent;
- Same as previous;
- It's not recommended to open an account from these countries at this time because the USD borderless account is not available. EUR, GBP and AUD borderless accounts may be available but these may cost you more because you will probably be charged the currency conversion twice (from USD to EUR/GBP/AUD then to your local currency, however their fees are quite low so it may not be a big problem). You should give us your local bank details instead;
- Same as previous but TransferWise can only deliver UAH currency to PrivatBank private bank account holders based in Ukraine;
- Borderless accounts are currently not available for these countries. You will need to give us your local bank details instead;
- Brazil should be available by the end of this year;
- Not currently supported by TransferWise.
When compared to other options available to us today TransferWise is the best option. It's cheap and fast, has better currency exchange rates (View Rates) and has no hidden fees!
Fees: Payments sent to USD borderless accounts are free of charge. If sent or when converted to a different currency a low conversion fee will be charged (How much does it cost to convert between currencies?) and when transferred to a bank account a small fixed fee will also apply (How much does it cost to send or withdraw money to a bank account?).
For more information please browse their help page or contact them if you have any issues with your TransferWise account.
We want to thank you for your continued support of ClixSense.
The ClixSense Team
Prevod (skracena verzija):
Uvodi se nova opcija isplata sa ClixSense (TresferWise) i ocekuju da ce biti potpuno sve operativno za oko 3 nedelje.
Pominje se mogucnost menjanja razlicitih valuta u okviru broja od 29 razlicih valuta.
Uskoro ce TrasferWise da uvede i debitnu karticu sa neverovatno niskim provizijama. (Trenutno je dostupna samo uz poziv/preporuku.)
U medjuvremenu (dok ne prodju ove 3 pomenute nedelje) mozete vec da otvorite nalog kod njih ukoliko pripadate jednoj od zemalja izlistanih u ove 4 grupe: a
Registracija (otvaranje naloga se vrsi ovde):
Free Multi-Currency Account - TransferWise
Hrvatska i Slovenija su grupa a
Crna Gora je grupa b
Makedonija, Bosna i Hercegovina i Srbija su grupa g
= zemlje koje trenutno nisu u saradnji sa TransferWise.
Dodatni info - moja je pretpostavka da su nam ove 3 zemlje koje sam navela, u grupi g
, jer ih nisam nasla u prethodnim grupama.