Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkWould you vote for Donald trump for President?
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Would you vote for Donald trump for President?

Locked

Donald trump for president?

Poll ended Thu Apr 21, 2016 08:26  »  Voted by 205 members  »  Single-choice
82
40%
123
60%

#21 by Charez » Mon Feb 29, 2016 20:44

oberder wrote:
Susy_A wrote: Wannabe George Hamilton?

Well, that sure made me smile today :mrgreen:

davidbugs wrote: Would you vote for Donald trump for president in USA or your country?

*Facepalm* Oh please do, that way he'd qualify as a Nuisance Candidate under my country's Election Laws :lol:

:arrow: Reference source -- Nuisance candidate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Edit: Had to find the Wiki Article


Reading the article i was thinking about "tourists" :lol:

That fit for every politician
Charez
Posts3,350
Member Since2 Nov 2010
Last Visit12 Sep 2019
Likes Given876
Likes Received2,269/1,200

#22 by valerie » Mon Feb 29, 2016 22:24

@davidbugs Trump did answer the question about the KKK.

I think people tend to forget that Trump is 70 years old. When you get that age, you don't always
remember people from back when you were 30 years old. They made a big deal out of something
that most probable has no baring at all. Trump said he did not know who Duke was. They displayed
an old interview video when Trump was very young and Duke was mentioned. During that old
interview, Trump plainly stated that he did not believe in racism, etc. So there it was. Mentioned
the name Duke one time back 40 years ago and people saying that Trump is buddies with him.
If Duke did donate some money, it's not Trump's fault.

At any rate, like I said, they are ALL EVIL and it's just that out of all the evil ones, I think Trump
is the lesser.....altho I do kind of like Cruz too.
valerie
Posts16,980
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,265
Likes Received16,089/6,126

#23 by tasman1 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 23:42

If you have a choice will you vote Trump or my cat TERY ?
tasman1
Posts9,955
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given9,714
Likes Received10,554/5,272

#24 by proadco » Tue Mar 01, 2016 00:32

valerie wrote: @davidbugs Trump did answer the question about the KKK.

I think people tend to forget that Trump is 70 years old. When you get that age, you don't always
remember people from back when you were 30 years old. They made a big deal out of something
that most probable has no baring at all. Trump said he did not know who Duke was. They displayed
an old interview video when Trump was very young and Duke was mentioned. During that old
interview, Trump plainly stated that he did not believe in racism, etc. So there it was. Mentioned
the name Duke one time back 40 years ago and people saying that Trump is buddies with him.
If Duke did donate some money, it's not Trump's fault.

At any rate, like I said, they are ALL EVIL and it's just that out of all the evil ones, I think Trump
is the lesser.....altho I do kind of like Cruz too.


Cruz is a statesman speaker and he does know the constitution.

Cruz was born in Canada and Barry educated the public for the MSM covering up in 2008.

Cruz is connected to Goldman Sachs.

Cruz got a sweetheart deal from Goldman Sachs.

Cruz wife works for Goldman Sachs.

Cruz, conflict of interest to Audit the Flinstones

Cruz pulled a no show on senate vote before the Iowa vote.

Cruz started the attack on Trump.

Just came out that Cruz had his attorney to contact Rubio attorney and make a deal
that Cruz would pull out of race if he promised to nominate him to supreme justice.

As it stands. Cruz is not the problem. The next take down is Rubio - The lying (&^^& snake.
proadco
Posts3,234
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit6 Sep 2019
Likes Given1,993
Likes Received1,687/1,116

#25 by proadco » Tue Mar 01, 2016 03:22

proadco
Posts3,234
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit6 Sep 2019
Likes Given1,993
Likes Received1,687/1,116

#26 by sweetpie3000 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:16

I heard a rumor mitt Romney might enter in the race. I heard in the coast to coast am show.
sweetpie3000
Posts1,486
Member Since31 Oct 2007
Last Visit3 Aug 2019
Likes Given3
Likes Received406/278

#27 by proadco » Wed Mar 02, 2016 17:18

davidbugs wrote: I heard a rumor mitt Romney might enter in the race. I heard in the coast to coast am show.

Good. Let Romney get in the race. He can blow a $158 million like Jeb did. You see how Jeb finished.
proadco
Posts3,234
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit6 Sep 2019
Likes Given1,993
Likes Received1,687/1,116

#28 by sweetpie3000 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 17:29

ProAdCo wrote:
davidbugs wrote: I heard a rumor mitt Romney might enter in the race. I heard in the coast to coast am show.

Good. Let Romney get in the race. He can blow a $158 million like Jeb did. You see how Jeb finished.

Did you listen Coast to Coast Am last night? The Merlin Project
sweetpie3000
Posts1,486
Member Since31 Oct 2007
Last Visit3 Aug 2019
Likes Given3
Likes Received406/278

#29 by proadco » Wed Mar 02, 2016 18:05

davidbugs wrote:
ProAdCo wrote:
davidbugs wrote: I heard a rumor mitt Romney might enter in the race. I heard in the coast to coast am show.

Good. Let Romney get in the race. He can blow a $158 million like Jeb did. You see how Jeb finished.

Did you listen Coast to Coast Am last night? The Merlin Project


Nope. I had good night sleep.

Today my birthday, didn't want to sleep the day away.
proadco
Posts3,234
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit6 Sep 2019
Likes Given1,993
Likes Received1,687/1,116

#30 by valerie » Wed Mar 02, 2016 19:51

ProAdCo wrote:
davidbugs wrote:
ProAdCo wrote:
davidbugs wrote: I heard a rumor mitt Romney might enter in the race. I heard in the coast to coast am show.

Good. Let Romney get in the race. He can blow a $158 million like Jeb did. You see how Jeb finished.

Did you listen Coast to Coast Am last night? The Merlin Project


Nope. I had good night sleep.

Today my birthday, didn't want to sleep the day away.

Happy Birthday.
valerie
Posts16,980
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,265
Likes Received16,089/6,126

#31 by Darkstar2 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 20:06

davidbugs wrote:
ProAdCo wrote:
davidbugs wrote: I heard a rumor mitt Romney might enter in the race. I heard in the coast to coast am show.

Good. Let Romney get in the race. He can blow a $158 million like Jeb did. You see how Jeb finished.

Did you listen Coast to Coast Am last night? The Merlin Project

You should listen to tonight's show, I think you will enjoy :D You should call in :)
Darkstar2
Posts11,569
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,955
Likes Received9,558/4,602

#32 by enimary » Wed Mar 02, 2016 22:05

View these and see who/what Donald Trump really is!!

Fighting Trump (2011) - short documentary on Donald Trump's Scottish golf development in Menie - YouTube 14min (See this through to the end)


25/04/2012 [FULL SESSION] Donald Trump at the Scottish parliament committee meeting: Windfarms - YouTube 1h15m (The first 20 - 25 minutes is all you need to see)
enimary
Posts10
Member Since17 May 2007
Last Visit18 Sep 2019
Likes Given3
Likes Received1/1

#33 by enimary » Wed Mar 02, 2016 22:07

valerie wrote: @davidbugs Trump did answer the question about the KKK.

I think people tend to forget that Trump is 70 years old. When you get that age, you don't always
remember people from back when you were 30 years old. They made a big deal out of something
that most probable has no baring at all. Trump said he did not know who Duke was. They displayed
an old interview video when Trump was very young and Duke was mentioned. During that old
interview, Trump plainly stated that he did not believe in racism, etc. So there it was. Mentioned
the name Duke one time back 40 years ago and people saying that Trump is buddies with him.
If Duke did donate some money, it's not Trump's fault.

At any rate, like I said, they are ALL EVIL and it's just that out of all the evil ones, I think Trump
is the lesser.....altho I do kind of like Cruz too.


I will be 70 soon and I will NEVER forget who David Duke is or the KKK. Stop trying to give him a pass. If he is becoming senile, that is one reason he doesn't need to be POTUS.
enimary
Posts10
Member Since17 May 2007
Last Visit18 Sep 2019
Likes Given3
Likes Received1/1

#34 by enimary » Wed Mar 02, 2016 22:09

tasman1 wrote: If you have a choice will you vote Trump or my cat TERY ?

Your Cat Tery!!! :) :clap:
enimary
Posts10
Member Since17 May 2007
Last Visit18 Sep 2019
Likes Given3
Likes Received1/1

#35 by lilapopo » Thu Mar 03, 2016 00:17

Valerie - I like your thoughts on the candidates and well said. I'm a Cruz supporter and to me he seems like the best choice. I voted for him but he didn't win in SC. Oh well......Hopefully he did pretty well on Super Tuesday, won Texas, Oklahoma, and Alaska (despite Sara Palin). I'm hoping some folks in the states that have not voted yet, ill seriously consider Ted Cruz. He would make a good president
lilapopo
Posts58
Member Since26 Oct 2014
Last Visit19 Jul 2017
Likes Given15
Likes Received54/27

#36 by lotoole » Thu Mar 03, 2016 00:37

No I wouldn't vote for Trump. He just doesn't seem to be presidential material. So many times, when he opens his mouth, I wince and hope the rest of the world isn't listening. And yet he doesn't scare me as much as Cruz who has been caught in several lies, is widely disliked by his own colleagues in Washington and had calls sent out to potential voters informing them Carson had dropped out of the race when that was not the case.

I like Bernie Sanders because he isn't more of the same old tired politics. He offers something new and far more hopeful. He's not funded/controlled by Super Pacs. He's also a very smart man and he has communicated how his programs would be funded. Hope he makes it but it's looking like this will boil down to Clinton vs. Trump. In that case, I'm betting Clinton becomes President.
lotoole
Posts456
Member Since13 Oct 2015
Last VisitToday
Likes Given858
Likes Received611/269

#37 by GlobalLove » Thu Mar 03, 2016 04:59

davidbugs wrote: Would you vote for Donald trump for president in USA or your country?
in my humble opinion, we need consistency and sustainability for making America great again . a new cook might just spoil the broth .I believe , Ms Hillary Rodham Clinton would be the best actress to carry out the long awaited agenda to cope with the US long term economic and social growth, gender equality, income inequality , immigration, terrorism ,global issues/ ok , that's it, cheers, :D Thought of the day
Clinton nomination is inevitable after #SuperTuesday wins
Last edited by GlobalLove » Thu Mar 03, 2016 06:32 » edited 2 times in total
GlobalLove
Posts89
Member Since24 May 2011
Last Visit9 Jan 2017
Likes Given261
Likes Received87/37

#38 by sweetpie3000 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 09:05

lotoole wrote: No I wouldn't vote for Trump. He just doesn't seem to be presidential material. So many times, when he opens his mouth, I wince and hope the rest of the world isn't listening. And yet he doesn't scare me as much as Cruz who has been caught in several lies, is widely disliked by his own colleagues in Washington and had calls sent out to potential voters informing them Carson had dropped out of the race when that was not the case.

I like Bernie Sanders because he isn't more of the same old tired politics. He offers something new and far more hopeful. He's not funded/controlled by Super Pacs. He's also a very smart man and he has communicated how his programs would be funded. Hope he makes it but it's looking like this will boil down to Clinton vs. Trump. In that case, I'm betting Clinton becomes President.

Did Donald trump gave money from Hilary clinton? In the next 20 years. A lot of our future politicials will be exposed what did they do in social media like facebook, twitter, and other.
.
Today young generation is trophy award
Last edited by sweetpie3000 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 09:06 » edited 1 time in total
sweetpie3000
Posts1,486
Member Since31 Oct 2007
Last Visit3 Aug 2019
Likes Given3
Likes Received406/278

#39 by valerie » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:41

lilapopo wrote: Valerie - I like your thoughts on the candidates and well said. I'm a Cruz supporter and to me he seems like the best choice. I voted for him but he didn't win in SC. Oh well......Hopefully he did pretty well on Super Tuesday, won Texas, Oklahoma, and Alaska (despite Sara Palin). I'm hoping some folks in the states that have not voted yet, ill seriously consider Ted Cruz. He would make a good president

Yes, I think Cruz would be a good president. I think he is for the most part, a good Christian.
He is a good speaker and I think a likable and interesting person.
valerie
Posts16,980
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,265
Likes Received16,089/6,126

#40 by valerie » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:46

@ enimary I have no idea what you mean about me continuously giving Trump a free pass
and even if I did, that would be my prerogative. Also, I never said he was senile and I have
no idea if he is or not just like I have no idea if you are or not. I have absolutely no idea if
Trump has ever in his life spoke to Duke or not. All I know is the old video they displayed
in which Trump said he is not racist when the interviewer was talking about Duke.
valerie
Posts16,980
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,265
Likes Received16,089/6,126
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Sep 21, 2019 18:02:57 EST