Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkCaSh out submit & payment received?
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
CaSh out submit & payment received?

Locked

#21 by asha_gupta » Tue Dec 01, 2015 05:34

Its my 10th cashout
asha_gupta
Posts10
Member Since12 Sep 2014
Last Visit18 Jul 2017
Likes Given0
Likes Received9/6

#22 by proadco » Tue Dec 01, 2015 06:11

asha_gupta wrote: I make cashout on 26 nov 2015 and it still pending
when it will be cleared? in my acconut ?

At a guess - I would say - 1 Dec - Today
proadco
Posts3,420
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,009
Likes Received1,731/1,153

#23 by momof2grls » Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:09

I just posted my payment in payment proofs.
Last edited by momof2grls » Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:45 » edited 2 times in total
momof2grls
Posts97
Member Since9 Jul 2011
Last Visit2 Feb 2019
Likes Given156
Likes Received42/26

#24 by momof2grls » Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:38

I cashed out on the 25th and just received Thank-You Clixsense :clixsense:
Last edited by momof2grls » Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:41 » edited 1 time in total
momof2grls
Posts97
Member Since9 Jul 2011
Last Visit2 Feb 2019
Likes Given156
Likes Received42/26

#25 by vBusiness » Tue Dec 01, 2015 22:01

Oh.. Wow.. Just amazing! I submitted cashout via Paypal and guess what? I was paid ONLY .01 CENT instead of the amount I cashout! And I quote: "ClixSense has just sent you $0.01 USD with PayPal"

Amazing.

Like to know what this is all about!
vBusiness
Posts15
Member Since16 Oct 2015
Last Visit16 Feb 2016
Likes Given0
Likes Received20/15

#26 by BouldRake » Tue Dec 01, 2015 22:09

Frequently Asked Questions | ClixSense

In fairness, I knew it was there, and it took me about five minutes to find it. It should really be more prominent.
BouldRake
Posts2,841
Member Since1 Aug 2010
Last Visit14 Oct 2019
Likes Given10
Likes Received2,959/1,511

#27 by vBusiness » Tue Dec 01, 2015 23:26

Hey BouldRake,

And I quote: "Subject: ClixSense has just sent you $0.01 USD with PayPal" and "Status: Completed". AND, the .01 cent is posted as 'Available' for use in my Paypal account! Hello?
vBusiness
Posts15
Member Since16 Oct 2015
Last Visit16 Feb 2016
Likes Given0
Likes Received20/15

#28 by Foreverrr » Tue Dec 01, 2015 23:28

vBusiness wrote: Hey BouldRake,

And I quote: "Subject: ClixSense has just sent you $0.01 USD with PayPal" and "Status: Completed". AND, the .01 cent is posted as 'Available' for use in my Paypal account! Hello?

Why did I receive a $0.01 payment instead of my cashout?

Before we send any Paypal payments we send a 1 cent verification payment to make sure your account is active and the email is valid. We need you to login to your Paypal account and accept this payment. If the payment fails then we need you to check your Paypal account or your Paypal email on your ClixSense profile.

We cannot process any Paypal payment without this verification. If you fail to accept the 1 cent payment we send you then we cannot process your cashout and it will be canceled and returned to your ClixSense account balance.

You need to login to your Paypal account and see what the issue is. It could be a matter of verification, it's inactive, suspended or even your Paypal email address is written wrong on your ClixSense account profile. Please do not write into our helpdesk until you check the status of your Paypal account.
Foreverrr
Posts1,688
Member Since12 Aug 2013
Last Visit26 Dec 2018
Likes Given1,024
Likes Received2,229/754

#29 by vBusiness » Tue Dec 01, 2015 23:29

BouldRake wrote: Frequently Asked Questions | ClixSense

In fairness, I knew it was there, and it took me about five minutes to find it. It should really be more prominent.

Hey, the penny is posted in my Paypal account ready for use. There was NO that whatever you call it 'Accept' button anywhere! It just completed. Maybe from a third world country you see that third world country Paypal version where you must do that 'Accept' thing, but here in the U.S. there is no lame action like that required to accept a payment!
vBusiness
Posts15
Member Since16 Oct 2015
Last Visit16 Feb 2016
Likes Given0
Likes Received20/15

#30 by vBusiness » Tue Dec 01, 2015 23:34

Foreverrr wrote:
vBusiness wrote: Hey BouldRake,

And I quote: "Subject: ClixSense has just sent you $0.01 USD with PayPal" and "Status: Completed". AND, the .01 cent is posted as 'Available' for use in my Paypal account! Hello?

Why did I receive a $0.01 payment instead of my cashout?

Before we send any Paypal payments we send a 1 cent verification payment to make sure your account is active and the email is valid. We need you to login to your Paypal account and accept this payment. If the payment fails then we need you to check your Paypal account or your Paypal email on your ClixSense profile.

We cannot process any Paypal payment without this verification. If you fail to accept the 1 cent payment we send you then we cannot process your cashout and it will be canceled and returned to your ClixSense account balance.

You need to login to your Paypal account and see what the issue is. It could be a matter of verification, it's inactive, suspended or even your Paypal email address is written wrong on your ClixSense account profile. Please do not write into our helpdesk until you check the status of your Paypal account.

I don't see anything but the status completed and the .01 is posted to my Paypal account. What 'Accept' button ever do you or CS mean? The darn penny was successfully completed and is now in my Paypal account for use. What button????????????????
vBusiness
Posts15
Member Since16 Oct 2015
Last Visit16 Feb 2016
Likes Given0
Likes Received20/15

#31 by vBusiness » Tue Dec 01, 2015 23:37

Hey the 8 dollars and some change don't mean anything to me here in the U.S. that's nothing, trash! What tick me off is I hated when I get SCAMMMMMMMM!!!!!!
vBusiness
Posts15
Member Since16 Oct 2015
Last Visit16 Feb 2016
Likes Given0
Likes Received20/15

#32 by Foreverrr » Tue Dec 01, 2015 23:38

vBusiness wrote: Hey the 8 dollars and some change don't mean anything to me here in the U.S. that's nothing, trash! What tick me off is I hated when I get SCAMMMMMMMM!!!!!!

Dude, just wait, they will pay you in the next day, this year I received over 1000$ from ClixSense, they aren't scam, don't be silly...
Foreverrr
Posts1,688
Member Since12 Aug 2013
Last Visit26 Dec 2018
Likes Given1,024
Likes Received2,229/754

#33 by vBusiness » Tue Dec 01, 2015 23:43

Foreverrr wrote:
vBusiness wrote: Hey the 8 dollars and some change don't mean anything to me here in the U.S. that's nothing, trash! What tick me off is I hated when I get SCAMMMMMMMM!!!!!!

Dude, just wait, they will pay you in the next day, this year I received over 1000$ from ClixSense, they aren't scam, don't be silly...

They way they are treating their members/affiliates now is not only disrespectful but it's ridiculous! They replied to my submitted ticket the same way BouldRake did which send me to read: Frequently Asked Questions | ClixSense. Yeah, I read it all right. My problem with it is WHERE THE HECK IS THAT DARN ACCEPT BUTTON THEY TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!

No button for me to click on, meaning no payment? Huh?????????

SCAM!
vBusiness
Posts15
Member Since16 Oct 2015
Last Visit16 Feb 2016
Likes Given0
Likes Received20/15

#34 by vBusiness » Tue Dec 01, 2015 23:46

I have wasted enough of my time here. Darn you CS, SCAM!!!! I am done.... bye bye... and f you SCAMMER!!!!
vBusiness
Posts15
Member Since16 Oct 2015
Last Visit16 Feb 2016
Likes Given0
Likes Received20/15

#35 by Foreverrr » Tue Dec 01, 2015 23:47

vBusiness wrote:
Foreverrr wrote:
vBusiness wrote: Hey the 8 dollars and some change don't mean anything to me here in the U.S. that's nothing, trash! What tick me off is I hated when I get SCAMMMMMMMM!!!!!!

Dude, just wait, they will pay you in the next day, this year I received over 1000$ from ClixSense, they aren't scam, don't be silly...

They way they are treating their members/affiliates now is not only disrespectful but it's ridiculous! They replied to my submitted ticket the same way BouldRake did which send me to read: Frequently Asked Questions | ClixSense. Yeah, I read it all right. My problem with it is WHERE THE HECK IS THAT DARN ACCEPT BUTTON THEY TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!

No button for me to click on, meaning no payment? Huh?????????

SCAM!

Dude, that accept button is when you first create your account, at the first transaction you receive, they just made a mistake in explanations, you received 0.01$, if there's no accept button means you already accepted it, so your PayPal is verified and you will receive the payment in the next days, in maximum 2 days you will get your payment...

You are just silly, I tell you something and you go with SCAM SCAM SCAM, for real, ClixSense is one of the best PTC's available...

Hope that when you will receive your money you will came here and apologize for your words...
Foreverrr
Posts1,688
Member Since12 Aug 2013
Last Visit26 Dec 2018
Likes Given1,024
Likes Received2,229/754

#36 by valerie » Wed Dec 02, 2015 00:02

vBusiness wrote: Hey the 8 dollars and some change don't mean anything to me here in the U.S. that's nothing, trash! What tick me off is I hated when I get SCAMMMMMMMM!!!!!!

ClixSense isn't a scam and I for one am tired of reading your nonsense.

I understand you may be aggravated and irritated at the recent trial implements but that
is no reason to stomp your feet and constantly insist that ClixSense is a scam.

Also, lacking knowledge of how something works is no reason to get all huffy. All you need
to do is ask and someone will answer.

I'll try and enlighten you.

ClixSense sends 1 cent to members that request paypal payments. This is done only one
time and it is for your protection. I am a member presently of several programs that do
NOT do this. "They simply state, make sure you enter your paypal address correctly because
it cannot be undone". ClixSense could do the same thing but they don't. They're kind
enough to send 1 cent to your account to make sure you did enter the correct payment
address.

In regards to logging into your paypal account and accepting the payment, yes, you do
need to log in but not everyone needs to take any further steps. However, some people
do. As long as you log in, click on the 1 cent to see you have it there, then all is fine.
For others, they may have to click a tab/button to accept the 1 cent after logging in.

I am in the USA and I have sent thousands of dollars to ONE of my members before
and I made sure they had to click to ACCEPT the payment. I don't see that as lame
at all.

The new payment trial period is just that. If you read the update, you'll know that admin
states he may change this back to cash outs twice a week. With the payment load
becoming so heavy, he wanted to try something else to see if that worked better for
everyone.

It would be a good idea if you familiarize yourself with ClixSense. A good place to start
is simply reading the pages inside and out including the terms/policies, FAQ and affiliate
information.
valerie
Posts17,149
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,293
Likes Received16,241/6,189

#37 by valerie » Wed Dec 02, 2015 00:09

vBusiness wrote: I have wasted enough of my time here. Darn you CS, SCAM!!!! I am done.... bye bye... and f you SCAMMER!!!!

Ignorance is bliss, so they say. I wish you well, with your bliss.
valerie
Posts17,149
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,293
Likes Received16,241/6,189

#38 by harunrehman07 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 00:17

Too many members with low patience, when i joined i never saw much posts and comment like vbusiness but the new signups are low patience, many posts and comments they even dont read related posts of old members and admins or moderators/ not even FAQ's .. before yelling in posts & comments



:geek:
harunrehman07
Posts274
Member Since24 Sep 2015
Last Visit25 Jun 2017
Likes Given62
Likes Received112/72
Locked
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 17, 2019 01:35:54 EST