Please wait...
HomeForumInternationalEx-YugoslaviaProblem
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Problem

#1 by bole619 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 14:33

You did not complete our task We detected that you did not complete the work for unit 791365495. This is the 10th time this happened. You will be blocked from doing work for us after 10 units uncompleted. This happens if you have submitted the work in CrowdFlower by checking the "Check when complete" checkbox WITHOUT completing the work in the test interface. Always make sure to click the blue submit button at the end of the test, otherwise we will prevent you from completing more of our tasks. Note: Being rejected, flagged or blocked in Rainforest will never affect your standing or score with CrowdFlower. We never report this information back to them, we only use it internally. Rainforest QA Team p.s. view your profile here: Rainforest Tester Portal

Stiglo mi je desetak poruka ovog tipa na cf, a zatim i minor flag na posao 779644 Test A Web Application Using Any Browser, sta je ovo? :D
bole619
Posts52
Member Since29 Jul 2015
Last Visit25 Jun 2017
Likes Given24
Likes Received9/9

#2 by sizika66 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 14:53

To znaci da si u CF prozoru pritisnuo SUBMIT dugme a da Rainforest nije jos registrovao da si zavrsio HIT. Kada zavrsis HIT uvek sacekaj 5-10s pre nego uradis SUBMIT u CF prozoru ili jednostavno proveri (ovo je mnogo sigurnije) da li ga je RF registrovao kao zavrsen tako sto ces ponovo da kliknes na link koji vodi na terminal i ako ti se u prozoru pojavi crvena poruka:
"This assignment has already been completed. If you have already submitted this assignment (by pressing the blue button at the end), we have received your work and you will be paid shortly. You can now close this assignment and find another one from the list of work where you found this one."
to znaci da je RF registrovao da si uradio HIT i tek tada klikni na SUBMIT u CF prozoru.
Danas je bio veoooooma ziv dan sa test web zadacima i tada se desava da RF kasni i dolazi do problema i flagova.
sizika66
Posts818
Member Since11 Sep 2012
Last Visit21 Sep 2021
Likes Given1,130
Likes Received933/495
Return to 'Ex-Yugoslavia' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 25, 2021 18:42:41 EST