Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungePayment ProofsGot My First ClixSense Check Today! ($11.17)
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Got My First ClixSense Check Today! ($11.17)

Locked

#1 by StarryMight » Thu Sep 17, 2015 18:56

Hello, everyone! I registered on this site way back on March 29th, 2015, and have diligently clicked ads every day since. I was finally able to cash out on September 1st, 2015, and today (September 17th), I got my very first check for $11.17! I won't be able to deposit it right away, but as soon as possible, I will.

Thank you very much, hopefully this is the first of many! :clap:
StarryMight
Posts128
Member Since29 Mar 2015
Last Visit20 Mar 2018
Likes Given13
Likes Received86/44

#2 by smitha83 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 19:00

Hearty Congratulations!
smitha83
Posts1,938
Member Since13 Mar 2014
Last Visit5 Apr 2017
Likes Given71
Likes Received437/344

#3 by voltej » Thu Sep 17, 2015 21:45

Congrats! :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbup:
voltej
Posts2,417
Member Since23 May 2015
Last Visit17 Mar 2018
Likes Given2,886
Likes Received1,551/919

#4 by marycil_posa » Thu Sep 17, 2015 21:58

hi i just wanna ask how many days did you recieve your check? cuz mine im still waiting ")
marycil_posa
Posts23
Member Since29 Nov 2012
Last Visit22 Feb 2018
Likes Given18
Likes Received10/6

#5 by StarryMight » Fri Sep 18, 2015 06:37

Thanks! ^_^

marycil_posa wrote: hi i just wanna ask how many days did you recieve your check? cuz mine im still waiting ")
Well, I cashed out on September 1st (which was before the monthly deadline of the 5th [is that right?]), they processed the payment on the 10th (I presume, since that's when they say they do it), and I got it in the mail yesterday on September 17th.

So, counting from the day they would have processed the payment, and including the days that no mail is/was delivered, I'd say seven days for me.

I hope you get yours soon! :)
StarryMight
Posts128
Member Since29 Mar 2015
Last Visit20 Mar 2018
Likes Given13
Likes Received86/44

#6 by DROIDSense » Fri Sep 18, 2015 09:49

congrats.. keep on tasking and completing your daily checklist :clap:


godbless :thumbup:
DROIDSense
Posts1,892
Member Since26 Aug 2014
Last Visit13 Oct 2019
Likes Given2,350
Likes Received1,269/757

#7 by MLivePro » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:07

Well done StarryMight on your commitment to ClixSense, and earning your first check.

However, I must point out that you missed out on great opportunity:

1) Firstly, you should UPGRADE, just $17 a year... this gives you 4 x $0.01 ads every day which equals $14.60 a year, plus you have all the $0.005 and $0.001 ads each day, meaning you easily earn $17 in the year just through clicking.

2) You have completed no offers or tasks... just 2 offers or 1 offer/5 tasks or 10 tasks a day contributes to your daily bonus (see 3 blelow). Some offers/tasks pay good amounts, some far more than clicking every ad available.

3) You earn a bonus each day if you click 6 ads, play ClixGrid 20 times, complete 2 offers (or 1 offer/5 tasks or 10 tasks) and visit the forum. Bonus %age varies depending on your account status and activity, but can be as high as 16% bonus.

4) You have no referrals either, you are not earning referral commissions.


You should have earned $17 then upgraded, this way your commitment will earn you far more over the year.

I joined in February, upgraded for 2 years ($30), and have already cashed out $33 (plus very close to next cashout) - this means I'm in profit already and still have 17 months of upgrade benefits available... Based on my averages my $30 upgrade investment will return me $131 over the 2 years, of course that is without considering any extra referral activity... add more referrals and the return will increase even more.

Good luck to you.... just focus more of the true potential of ClixSense!!
MLivePro
Posts357
Member Since6 Feb 2015
Last Visit17 Nov 2019
Likes Given34
Likes Received282/134

#8 by mnjl28 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:18

:clap: :clap: :clap:
CONGRATULATION!
mnjl28
Posts2
Member Since27 Aug 2015
Last Visit10 Nov 2016
Likes Given0
Likes Received1/1

#9 by StarryMight » Sat Sep 19, 2015 08:43

Thanks again!

MLivePro wrote: Well done StarryMight on your commitment to ClixSense, and earning your first check.

However, I must point out that you missed out on great opportunity:

1) Firstly, you should UPGRADE, just $17 a year... this gives you 4 x $0.01 ads every day which equals $14.60 a year, plus you have all the $0.005 and $0.001 ads each day, meaning you easily earn $17 in the year just through clicking.

2) You have completed no offers or tasks... just 2 offers or 1 offer/5 tasks or 10 tasks a day contributes to your daily bonus (see 3 blelow). Some offers/tasks pay good amounts, some far more than clicking every ad available.

3) You earn a bonus each day if you click 6 ads, play ClixGrid 20 times, complete 2 offers (or 1 offer/5 tasks or 10 tasks) and visit the forum. Bonus %age varies depending on your account status and activity, but can be as high as 16% bonus.

4) You have no referrals either, you are not earning referral commissions.


You should have earned $17 then upgraded, this way your commitment will earn you far more over the year.

I joined in February, upgraded for 2 years ($30), and have already cashed out $33 (plus very close to next cashout) - this means I'm in profit already and still have 17 months of upgrade benefits available... Based on my averages my $30 upgrade investment will return me $131 over the 2 years, of course that is without considering any extra referral activity... add more referrals and the return will increase even more.

Good luck to you.... just focus more of the true potential of ClixSense!!
Yeah, I do realize that I could/should be doing WAY more (including surveys and watching videos, which wasn't mentioned in your post). However, I DO play the ClixGrid every day, and I have won some money and extra clicks from it, so I'm one step ahead there! ^_^
StarryMight
Posts128
Member Since29 Mar 2015
Last Visit20 Mar 2018
Likes Given13
Likes Received86/44

#10 by MLivePro » Mon Sep 21, 2015 02:46

StarryMight wrote: Thanks again!

Yeah, I do realize that I could/should be doing WAY more (including surveys and watching videos, which wasn't mentioned in your post). However, I DO play the ClixGrid every day, and I have won some money and extra clicks from it, so I'm one step ahead there! ^_^


Hi StarryMight

I used "offers/tasks" as a way of generalising things like surveys, videos, 1 click offers, downloads, sign-ups etc... rather than mentioning each type of offer individually.

As for ClixGrid, if you win (cash) and you've completed the 'Daily Checklist' bonus you even get a bonus on the win.
MLivePro
Posts357
Member Since6 Feb 2015
Last Visit17 Nov 2019
Likes Given34
Likes Received282/134

#11 by daeny » Tue Sep 22, 2015 01:32

hi im new here and would probably receive payment when reached $8 right? my paypal is surely unverified because i dont have a credit card. can i still have my payment?? is yhanks hope u reply.. ur paypal account unverified too?
daeny
Posts48
Member Since21 Aug 2015
Last Visit6 Feb 2017
Likes Given22
Likes Received16/12

#12 by MLivePro » Wed Sep 23, 2015 06:20

daeny wrote: hi im new here and would probably receive payment when reached $8 right? my paypal is surely unverified because i dont have a credit card. can i still have my payment?? is yhanks hope u reply.. ur paypal account unverified too?

You can verify with bank account and debit card too... you don't need credit card.

You need to get verified, because cheque/check cashing fees will be high due to you being in Philippines and cheque/check being in US$.
MLivePro
Posts357
Member Since6 Feb 2015
Last Visit17 Nov 2019
Likes Given34
Likes Received282/134

#13 by saumitra » Wed Sep 23, 2015 06:27

Congrats..
saumitra
Posts1,340
Member Since10 May 2008
Last Visit18 Jul 2017
Likes Given1,655
Likes Received304/264
Return to 'Payment Proofs' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Dec 14, 2019 13:51:25 EST