Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkAm I the only one procrastinating PRO ?
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Am I the only one procrastinating PRO ?

Are you, or have you in the past, delayed purchasing pro membership ?

Poll ended Wed Jul 15, 2015 23:07  »  Voted by 44 members  »  Single-choice
25%
14%
16%
45%

#1 by KidmanForever » Sat Jul 11, 2015 13:20

This thought crossed my mind a lot of times recently, but since I pretty much stink at financial decisions...
Believe me, I still cant figure out what to do with my existing earnings from Clixsense. They're just rotting in my bank account !! :?
Are you, right now, or have you, in the past, delayed buying pro membership for one or more reasons ?

And if you have, what are / were your reasons ?

My reasons ( excuses ) are that
1. I dont trust my Internet connection. Breaks down fairly often. I've changed connections 3 times since i joined.
2. Very few referrals. I am not so good at referring, and most of my refs are inactive. :cry:
3. I'm fairly irregular myself, and not excellent at completing the checklist. :|
KidmanForever
Posts73
Member Since23 Oct 2013
Last Visit8 Nov 2015
Likes Given17
Likes Received35/22

#2 by dukuntekno » Sat Jul 11, 2015 13:30

because it is more usefull if i transfer it all to my local Bank Account. missed some from bonuse and commission, but i am ok with that.
dukuntekno
Posts2,428
Member Since30 Sep 2013
Last Visit17 Apr 2017
Likes Given107
Likes Received852/569

#3 by KidmanForever » Sat Jul 11, 2015 14:16

Similar thoughts here. 17$ (or 30$, for long term plans) has a lot of value in my currency. So I decide to play it safe and not make the investment.
But on certain days i exceed my expectations and make too much money, and thus, bonuses. And that's when i get confused.
KidmanForever
Posts73
Member Since23 Oct 2013
Last Visit8 Nov 2015
Likes Given17
Likes Received35/22

#4 by proadco » Sat Jul 11, 2015 14:29

I found the source of your problem within your opening statement and I'm sorry to say,
that I have to agree with your self assessment at financial decisions. ( no pun intended )

To date for not being a Premium member, you have lost a minimum of $53.91 of which could of been
a greater amount on bonus earnings if your were a daily active member completing the checklists
to earn 17% bonus on the gross and 10% commissions from referral earnings.

Stop worry about others ( referrals ), when people get tired of being a loser, they will wake up after they hit bottom. Then they will start listening to those that knows more than them.

All about education. If one don't read. One never learns. Majority of the members from day one has yet to read over the entire ways and means how one can earn and how everyone could profit big on the 8 level affiliate side.
Last edited by proadco » Wed Jul 15, 2015 22:48 » edited 5 times in total
proadco
Posts3,405
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,003
Likes Received1,724/1,147

#5 by Darkstar2 » Sat Jul 11, 2015 14:35

Never, I purchased it as soon as I could. I test the waters first, and when I saw I was consistently earning enough money daily for extended periods, it was a no brainer, I could recover the cost within days, so I purchased it.

BEST investment you can make here, the best $17,99 spent....... and you have no pressure tactics, for some it will be more difficult if tasks and offers are out of the equation, but for heavy taskers and offers, no doubt.

If this topic was about procrastination in general I'd say I have done it A LOT.......but unless
this place goes belly up I'm looking forward to renewal of my premium.

:D

Those who consider $17 risky investment, well, consider this. People seem fine risking thousands of $ investing in PONZI schemes renting referral bots that are scripted not to make you profits or so little to be worth your time......Here you have a REAL business model, even if you do nothing, but click ads, you will recover this - you would really have to do absolutely nothing to lose it.............This is what sets apart a PONZI scheme from a REAL PTC, worst case scenario you WILL recover your premium membership, it will just take much longer....BEST case scenario you'll recover it in days to weeks...... and if you are a top affiliate earning $390k a year like many here ;) then no doubt that $17.99 will be like a penny in a piggybank :lol:

Cheers
Last edited by Darkstar2 » Sat Jul 11, 2015 14:40 » edited 1 time in total
Darkstar2
Posts11,830
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,074
Likes Received9,725/4,694

#6 by KidmanForever » Sat Jul 11, 2015 16:03

proadco wrote:
I found the source of your problem within your opening statement and I'm sorry to say,
that I have to agree with your self assessment at financial decisions. ( no pun intended )

Thanks for the calculations man. Very intriguing, very helpful.

As for my first statement, what i meant was that once i've earned money, I cant figure out what to do with it. Hence the post, trying to figure out a better way to invest it.
Since i made my first 17 $ on Clixsense ( around April 2014 ), I've been active for only short bursts of time. Very profitable bursts, i admit, but very short.
The day my burst size increases beyond 2-3 months to something like a year or so, I'll definitely buy pro.
KidmanForever
Posts73
Member Since23 Oct 2013
Last Visit8 Nov 2015
Likes Given17
Likes Received35/22

#7 by dukuntekno » Sat Jul 11, 2015 16:23

KidmanForever wrote: Thanks for the calculations man. Very intriguing, very helpful.

As for my first statement, what i meant was that once i've earned money, I cant figure out what to do with it. Hence the post, trying to figure out a better way to invest it.
Since i made my first 17 $ on Clixsense ( around April 2014 ), I've been active for only short bursts of time. Very profitable bursts, i admit, but very short.
The day my burst size increases beyond 2-3 months to something like a year or so, I'll definitely buy pro.

if you do not mind waiting for a year (or weeks, or months, depends on activities), you might get your $17 back. but to make it clear; even if you manage to earn $17 within seconds after upgrading, it does not mean you get your $17 back.
you will need 567 days if only relying 3 aditional guaranteed ads
dukuntekno
Posts2,428
Member Since30 Sep 2013
Last Visit17 Apr 2017
Likes Given107
Likes Received852/569

#8 by proadco » Sat Jul 11, 2015 18:03

@ dukuntekno

For some folks that tries to drive the Greyhound bus would have a better experience just riding the
bus and touring the journey and leave the driving of the bus with those that carries a Chauffers licenses.

I'll give you a real example from an active member that just happens to be from Indonesia, same as you.

Last edited by proadco » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:59 » edited 1 time in total
proadco
Posts3,405
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,003

#9 by proadco » Sat Jul 11, 2015 18:16

If you can't figure out what to do with earned money and how a better way to invest it. I make it simple for you.

You buy silver.
You buy grams of gold.
Earn some bitcoin.

Invest in yourself.
Get your own website.
Last edited by proadco » Wed Jul 15, 2015 22:49 » edited 1 time in total
proadco
Posts3,405
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,003

#10 by splat44 » Sat Jul 11, 2015 18:25

I never delayed those membership and we earn more than what we paying! Few standard may think that paying that membership fee is a trap but I assure you this isn't the case! Look I earn over $400 during my membership year Apr 1, 2014 - Mar 31, 2015! In fact $17 per year isn't risky as those so called investments.

As I recall earning on clixsense were almost impossible back then, those wishing earning more than membership are encourage completing offers and doing task and that's those are in!
Last edited by splat44 » Sat Jul 11, 2015 18:50 » edited 1 time in total
splat44
Posts1,219
Member Since4 Jun 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given241
Likes Received605/357

#11 by dukuntekno » Sat Jul 11, 2015 18:26

thank you, but i have been in this business long before ClixSense launched, joined since November 2007 (account removed after making this one). but to make you understand, me and this thread starter (KidmanForever) are not the same person with Jagobal, you cannot compare our earning merely with only one variable (being Premium).

you can prove me wrong if you want (my math above).

just in case you did not know, this is my thread a year ago.
5 days doing Task made me Premium | ClixSense Forum
dukuntekno
Posts2,428
Member Since30 Sep 2013
Last Visit17 Apr 2017
Likes Given107
Likes Received852/569

#12 by proadco » Sat Jul 11, 2015 19:11

dukuntekno wrote: thank you, but i have been in this business long before ClixSense launched, joined since November 2007 (account removed after making this one). but to make you understand, me and this thread starter (KidmanForever) are not the same person with Jagobal, you cannot compare our earning merely with only one variable (being Premium).

@ dukuntekno

I think you're little confused.

Not I that has to prove you wrong.

It's you that needs to prove that you're an achiever.

It's you that needs to become a promoter.

It's you that needs to become a positive mentor.

It's you that needs to learn how to earn more with ClixSense, even if you fail to achieve personally for yourself.

It's you that needs to evaluate the pay plan and put others in business that can earn you 10% of what referrals earns.

It's you that should pull out the calculator and do the math on the 8 level affiliate income with as few as 5 personal referrrals who are premium members and run the math out through 8 levels.
proadco
Posts3,405
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,003

#13 by BouldRake » Sat Jul 11, 2015 20:15

What you're describing is a ponzi scheme. Everybody was already bored of internet Ponzi schemes by the 90's.

Your upgrade is actually useful. Sell the interesting bit, not the bit that's mathematically correct, but just does not happen in this particular universe.
BouldRake
Posts2,841
Member Since1 Aug 2010
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given10
Likes Received2,959/1,511

#14 by KidmanForever » Sun Jul 12, 2015 01:57

dukuntekno wrote: thank you, but i have been in this business long before ClixSense launched, joined since November 2007 (account removed after making this one). but to make you understand, me and this thread starter (KidmanForever) are not the same person with Jagobal, you cannot compare our earning merely with only one variable (being Premium).

proadco wrote:
KidmanForever wrote:
proadco wrote:

Thanks for the calculations man. Very intriguing, very helpful.

If you can't figure out what to do with earned money and how a better way to invest it. I make it simple for you.

You buy silver.
You buy grams of gold.
Earn some bitcoin.

Invest in yourself.
Get your own website.

Guys, this is really getting out of hand now! Your inputs are much appreciated, but please, chill out!!

PS: Woking on building my own website for my cartoons. Free sample in my dp. :P
KidmanForever
Posts73
Member Since23 Oct 2013
Last Visit8 Nov 2015
Likes Given17
Likes Received35/22

#15 by hyldig » Sun Jul 12, 2015 02:23

Sorry Kidman , but Proadco`s head is getting to big . He really believes himself he can earn more than 350.000 $ a year alone at having referrals here at Clixsense . But concerning upgrade I would go for the 2 years upgrade and save 4 $ . Even I am not able to complete my checklist to get my bonus every day , then I still do believe there will be a small profit from it .
hyldig
Posts871
Member Since8 Sep 2013
Last Visit8 Jul 2017
Likes Given63
Likes Received444/306

#16 by KidmanForever » Sun Jul 12, 2015 03:33

hyldig wrote: Sorry Kidman , but Proadco`s head is getting to big . He really believes himself he can earn more than 350.000 $ a year alone at having referrals here at Clixsense . But concerning upgrade I would go for the 2 years upgrade and save 4 $ . Even I am not able to complete my checklist to get my bonus every day , then I still do believe there will be a small profit from it .

I agree. 350,000 $ a year is a bit way too much. Frankly, I'd simply give all that money to my dad if i made that much in one year. Because, like i said, i wouldnt know what to do with it.

I manage to complete my checklist on most days. I'm good at that. Weekends tend to be troublesome, but i still manage to on 7-8 out of 10 weekends.
My reasons for not going pro are already listed. I'm not worried about not making a profit. I know I'd be making more if i went pro. Made nearly 300 $ in May - July 2014, and should have gone pro back then.
I only worried about not making as much as i should have, just because i cant be as regular as i want to.
Suppose i went pro today, and due to the rains, my internet broke down tomorrow. Now THAT would really frustrate me.

Inputs much appreciated, friends. :D :$
KidmanForever
Posts73
Member Since23 Oct 2013
Last Visit8 Nov 2015
Likes Given17
Likes Received35/22

#17 by proadco » Sun Jul 12, 2015 03:41

BouldRake wrote: What you're describing is a ponzi scheme. Everybody was already bored of internet Ponzi schemes by the 90's.

Your upgrade is actually useful. Sell the interesting bit, not the bit that's mathematically correct, but just does not happen in this particular universe.

@ BouldRake. You really shouldn't throw yourself under the bus implying that ClixSense is a ponzi scheme. Considering I outlined the pay plan of ClixSense.

Myself, unlike you, I would never speak on the behalf of everyone.

Success is not for everyone. Success is only reserved for those who strives for success.
Last edited by proadco » Sun Jul 12, 2015 04:24 » edited 1 time in total
proadco
Posts3,405
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,003

#18 by proadco » Sun Jul 12, 2015 04:11

hyldig wrote: Sorry Kidman , but Proadco`s head is getting to big . He really believes himself he can earn more than 350.000 $ a year alone at having referrals here at Clixsense . But concerning upgrade I would go for the 2 years upgrade and save 4 $ . Even I am not able to complete my checklist to get my bonus every day , then I still do believe there will be a small profit from it .

@ hyldig

Of course I believe in myself.

You don't actually think I'm going to believe in those who are miserable and negative with no ambition to boot.

Now get the facts right Hyldig.

I give everyone the benefit of a doubt to be as smart and clever as I am, unless they are going to through life in a state of confusion and suspension of disbelief.

It's apparent you're not comprehending the potentially income on ClixSense beyond the self earnings.

I simply challenged those who has the ability and knows how to do math to run the numbers on the Pay Plan on the affiliate side that could earn the big dollars.

Now, considering I only have a small down line and have earned commissions on all 8 levels.

I have 800 members in the down line with many not active, uninformed, jack of all trades, master of nothing and trying to wear too many HATS.

Logic is simple. Earn Big or Go Home.
proadco
Posts3,405
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,003

#19 by dukuntekno » Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:33

Be ready, be ready to get confused. And me and my hereafter. There's definitely, definitely, definitely no logic. To human behavior.

i believe in mysellf as well, here's my logic :
1. Premium Membership Cost you $17
2. Bonus Dif. (with standard) 9% => 16 - 7 = 9
3. Target : earn $17 only from bonus (getting the money back), need to earn $190 => 190 x 9% = 17
4. Need at least $15.8/month or $.53/day to get $17 back within a year => 190 / 12 = 15.8 and 15.8 / 30 = .53
Note: activity bonus completed everyday and with no referral

so, to anyone with no active referral, unable to complete Activity Bonus for a full year with minimum earning of $.53/day, premium membership maybe not a good option. if you prefer to upgrade for 2 years, you can redo the math. but i honestly do not have 2 years to get the profit/ full benefit (well at least for now). i do not expect to have referrals and huge commission (currently at $75.53).

Upgrading your account will not get you more offers or tasks and may not increase the number of ads available. The only added benefits are listed above and if you are not going to refer others or won't be able to complete the daily checklist on a regular basis, upgrading may not be for you. Please make sure you understand this before upgrading.

If you can beat the number above and maybe with some hyper-active referral (not mere ads clicker), then go upgrade yourself to earn better bonus and commission. Kidman, this part is my message for you. :D
dukuntekno
Posts2,428
Member Since30 Sep 2013
Last Visit17 Apr 2017
Likes Given107
Likes Received852/569

#20 by hyldig » Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:51

2 years upgrade is 30 $ . 3 extra 1 cent adds a day gives 0.90 a month = 10.80 a year and 21.60 in 2 years leaving 8.4 $ to earn back in before the profit begins . Done inside 2 years ? Yes of course it is possible even some are lazy some days and only click the adds or not lucky to complete the checklist . I already got a 1.5 $ from bonuses and extra grid chances after a month . :D
hyldig
Posts871
Member Since8 Sep 2013
Last Visit8 Jul 2017
Likes Given63
Likes Received444/306
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 15, 2019 05:35:41 EST