Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkA LOT OF DIRECT REFERRAL!
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
A LOT OF DIRECT REFERRAL!

#1 by emxer » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:59

This is really awesome feelings...Unbelievable feelings...
Last 1 weak i have got a lot of direct referral,,

For getting direct referral is not so easy and we everybody know this... i analyzed many sites last six month for getting direct referrals... but from most of the sites i got some direct referrals but they are not active....

finally i have got some sites from where i am getting god number of direct referrals.. likes platnet is one of the site from where i have got 85 direct referral within 1 weak..

it is so amazing site that you need not any money for promoting your clixsense referral link.. you just put your clixsense referral link in this site...

you need to collect point for promoting your any referral link.... for getting point there are many ways in this site... after collecting some point whenever you will put your clixsense referral link,, visitors will start to visit your link and if they fell interest about clixsense they will signup under your clixsense link....

so its very easy.....

Remember: some of the user can ask giving any link in clixsense forum is prohibited but i have just shared my idea nothing else......
Last edited by valerie » Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:00 » edited 1 time in total
Reason: links not allowed
emxer
Posts1
Member Since29 Aug 2014
Last Visit4 Sep 2014
Likes Given0
Likes Received0

#2 by valerie » Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:03

Spamming is not allowed in the forums but if you want to purchase advertising, you can and
admins will approve or disapprove your ad.
valerie
Posts16,615
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,048
Likes Received15,801/5,975

#3 by hinsense » Sat Sep 06, 2014 21:12

Sure you typed the name of the site correctly?
hinsense
Posts148
Member Since7 Oct 2013
Last Visit17 Jul 2017
Likes Given150
Likes Received87/60

#4 by gp4realsites » Sun Sep 07, 2014 00:41

hinsense wrote: Sure you typed the name of the site correctly?

Sharing links on here not allowed and I think he tried to go around violating
the TOS of this forum... There's loads of ways to get referrals...
gp4realsites
Posts39
Member Since27 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given65
Likes Received27/22
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Aug 18, 2019 17:38:16 EST