Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkHow everyone signed to this site ?
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
How everyone signed to this site ?

#1 by sonyjmn » Sat Aug 23, 2014 22:35

Hi All

Share your experiences in this post. Initially how you all signed to this site. I was just browsing the google.co.in and typed the home work jobs and got some site names. In that site names one of them was this Clixsense.com. Instantly i went to this site and signed myself. Today i am very happy that i am a member of this good site.

Thanks to Clixsense for good work

Sony
sonyjmn
Posts6,465
Member Since25 Sep 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,403
Likes Received4,057/2,404

#2 by rk1000 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 23:57

about 2 years and 5 months back i was free and was upset with my studies so searching google for home jobs and i got a lots of form filling jobs and a site named RKbux(but that never paid me)
Then again i searched google and found clixsense but in starting i didn't know how to do tasks ad offers after some time i got some ways to get them and got my first payment after 4 months but then i got a lot of other ways to earn here and started promoting it and got 501 reff upto 8 levels ATM and they are earning a good sum for me today and i am gonna have a thousands more reffs at #1 and Thanks a lot to JIM GRAGO(Admin)
for such a great site
This is my story to the date
Thanks
rk1000
Posts819
Member Since28 Oct 2012
Last Visit19 Aug 2019
Likes Given37
Likes Received433/259

#3 by gp4realsites » Sun Aug 24, 2014 13:30

I've tried nearly every offer there has been when it come
to making money online. This is the only site I joined that
I could actually work and see I was gaining something from
using the site. I learned a year later about how and where to
advertise and from there my Clixsense life has been amazing....
gp4realsites
Posts39
Member Since27 Oct 2011
Last Visit17 Aug 2019
Likes Given65
Likes Received27/22
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Aug 22, 2019 02:55:35 EST