Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral Talkcan somebody please explain how to get referrals??
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
can somebody please explain how to get referrals??

#1 by judy4ajah » Wed May 07, 2014 20:51

I am a newbie to be honest and I have clicked and have a balance of $6.55.30 and now would like to buy Refferals to help me do some of this clicking, however, have no idea where or how to go about getting refferals. Will somebody with this knowledge please oblige me by explaining where to go and how to go about doing this?? I would truly appreciate any and all help I can get as would all other newbies to this PTC site as well. Surely this would be of help to all of us with no idea how to do these things. Thanks in advance to all if those willing to help out people like myself who are :)
judy4ajah
Posts2
Member Since22 Oct 2013
Last Visit8 Nov 2015
Likes Given0
Likes Received0

#2 by The_Helper » Thu May 08, 2014 00:37

judy4ajah wrote: I am a newbie to be honest and I have clicked and have a balance of $6.55.30 and now would like to buy Refferals to help me do some of this clicking, however, have no idea where or how to go about getting refferals. Will somebody with this knowledge please oblige me by explaining where to go and how to go about doing this?? I would truly appreciate any and all help I can get as would all other newbies to this PTC site as well. Surely this would be of help to all of us with no idea how to do these things. Thanks in advance to all if those willing to help out people like myself who are :)

Hello ma'am. in :clixsense: you can't buy referrals or rent referrals. here u can only have direct referrals by using your affiliate link given in your 'account summary' page. Or else you can visit the 'affiliates' tab for the program details. You can advertise on other websites through this affiliate link to get direct referrals. Hope this answered your doubt. I wish you all success. :thumbup:
The_Helper
Posts2,330
Member Since29 Mar 2014
Last Visit15 Aug 2019
Likes Given743
Likes Received1,897/885

#3 by babaroga1x » Thu May 08, 2014 08:54

judy4ajah wrote: I am a newbie to be honest and I have clicked and have a balance of $6.55.30 and now would like to buy Refferals to help me do some of this clicking, however, have no idea where or how to go about getting refferals. Will somebody with this knowledge please oblige me by explaining where to go and how to go about doing this?? I would truly appreciate any and all help I can get as would all other newbies to this PTC site as well. Surely this would be of help to all of us with no idea how to do these things. Thanks in advance to all if those willing to help out people like myself who are :)

do you have a facebook page? of course you have ;)

once a week post your link there saying how this site is great, how you make some money for your hobbies...

make a blog...

post on your forum

if you play som other games, send private messages to your friends and buddies (all games cost money)....

etc... etc
babaroga1x
Posts134
Member Since23 Jan 2014
Last Visit16 Aug 2019
Likes Given28
Likes Received80/36

#4 by blueeyes37 » Wed May 21, 2014 09:41

I am new also. I found a site that is suppose to help you increase your earnings on some paid to click sites if you are interested you can click on this link of mine [url removed] i am also new to this.
Last edited by sp1915 » Wed May 21, 2014 11:39 » edited 1 time in total
Reason: No advertising on the Clixsense forum.
blueeyes37
Posts10
Member Since24 Feb 2014
Last Visit13 Jan 2016
Likes Given1
Likes Received0

#5 by proadco » Wed May 21, 2014 10:04

Personally myself. I don't promote programs that are free to join, free to earn and hope referrals may be active and might upgrade. It takes the same amount of effort to promote a free site as it does to a real home-based business for residual monthly income that can lead to a six figure income.

However, as I build my primary business from new comers to the internet. This is how I gain new referrals to Clixsense. As they can buffer their earnings from Clixsense to pay for their home based business and too have a source to advertise.
proadco
Posts2,995
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given1,869
Likes Received1,605/1,049

#6 by muzzleloader » Wed May 21, 2014 11:18

blueeyes37 wrote: I am new also. I found a site that is suppose to help you increase your earnings on some paid to click sites if you are interested you can click on this link of mine*** Link removed from quote*** i am also new to this.

It is against TOS to place an external link in your forum posts. Please edit and remove it thank you.
muzzleloader
Posts454
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit1 Aug 2016
Likes Given171
Likes Received255/156

#7 by babaroga1x » Thu May 22, 2014 09:19

i dont understand why people buy referrals on some other sites? do they really believe some one will register then and work for them, just because they paid?
babaroga1x
Posts134
Member Since23 Jan 2014
Last Visit16 Aug 2019
Likes Given28
Likes Received80/36

#8 by The_Helper » Thu May 22, 2014 09:33

babaroga1x wrote: i dont understand why people buy referrals on some other sites? do they really believe some one will register then and work for them, just because they paid?

You are right. Actually the worst thing to do is to buy referrals. There is no effort there. What's the taste of it where there's no effort. 8-)
The_Helper
Posts2,330
Member Since29 Mar 2014
Last Visit15 Aug 2019
Likes Given743
Likes Received1,897/885

#9 by ReeseWardley » Thu May 22, 2014 10:34

Renting referrals on other sites is also a waste of time and money, most are actually 'bots' which you rent, which you have to recycle and that costs even more money! You actually end up spending more money than you earn!

I bought 25 referrals on one site and within a few days they stopped clicking... Lesson learnt!

How do you know what goes on. Not all sites are honest and genuine like Clixsense is!

And don't trust the testimonials or reports from other members about earning good money renting referrals because how do you know they are factual? Most likely they are done by the site owners themselves to boost their ratings and sales!
ReeseWardley
Posts354
Member Since30 Jun 2007
Last Visit10 Feb 2017
Likes Given110
Likes Received118/72

#10 by chefkang » Fri May 23, 2014 12:25

jonahsville wrote: And don't trust the testimonials or reports from other members about earning good money renting referrals because how do you know they are factual? Most likely they are done by the site owners themselves to boost their ratings and sales!
By following your own logic, exactly the same things could be said as well for :clixsense: and anyone who might report about earning good money from it.

I say that you logic is a false one and is leading you to wrong conclusions ;)
Last edited by chefkang » Fri May 23, 2014 12:27 » edited 1 time in total
chefkang
Posts129
Member Since30 Jan 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given18
Likes Received43/31

#11 by dukuntekno » Fri May 23, 2014 14:13

my logic telling me that there is not referral renting in here.
dukuntekno
Posts2,428
Member Since30 Sep 2013
Last Visit17 Apr 2017
Likes Given107
Likes Received852/569

#12 by muzzleloader » Fri May 23, 2014 15:26

jonahsville wrote:
And don't trust the testimonials or reports from other members about earning good money renting referrals

Well, I COULD show you a screenshot of my stats on one of "those" sites, but that would be advertising. The comments about them being bots may be true for some scam sites, but there are a few worth doing. Remember the old saying, "One bad apple doesn't spoil the whole bushel" or words to that effect. But, bux sites aside, I for one am glad that :clixsense: does not rent referrals, it sets us apart from the mainstream and makes us practically unique. This might just be a good feature to use in advertising your referral link. ;)
muzzleloader
Posts454
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit1 Aug 2016
Likes Given171
Likes Received255/156
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Aug 20, 2019 23:34:31 EST