Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungePayment Proofsmy 1st payment
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
my 1st payment

Locked

#1 by dianba » Fri Nov 15, 2013 22:08

thanks adm
dianba
Posts3
Member Since22 Dec 2012
Last Visit24 Jul 2017
Likes Given0
Likes Received3/2

#2 by munna4e » Fri Nov 15, 2013 22:10

happy earnings
munna4e
Posts17
Member Since20 Nov 2012
Last Visit3 Mar 2014
Likes Given6
Likes Received4/3

#3 by kroberts58 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 22:26

how to post proof of payment if we got paid by check,please help this is my first time posting proof of payment. :D
kroberts58
Posts147
Member Since11 Feb 2013
Last Visit9 Mar 2018
Likes Given27
Likes Received55/33

#4 by thekez » Sat Nov 16, 2013 00:58

fab - well done!
thekez
Posts100
Member Since8 Dec 2008
Last Visit9 Mar 2017
Likes Given0
Likes Received19/14

#5 by dianba » Sat Nov 16, 2013 07:42

kroberts58 wrote: how to post proof of payment if we got paid by check,please help this is my first time posting proof of payment. :D

upload your proof here :http://tinypic.com/
get link,click "Image",paste
dianba
Posts3
Member Since22 Dec 2012
Last Visit24 Jul 2017
Likes Given0
Likes Received3/2

#6 by kroberts58 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:13

dianba wrote:
kroberts58 wrote: how to post proof of payment if we got paid by check,please help this is my first time posting proof of payment. :D

upload your proof here :http://tinypic.com/
get link,click "Image",paste

is it a free site and safe
kroberts58
Posts147
Member Since11 Feb 2013
Last Visit9 Mar 2018
Likes Given27
Likes Received55/33

#7 by d6bmg » Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:46

Congratulations!!
d6bmg
Posts85
Member Since15 Jan 2011
Last Visit30 Jan 2016
Likes Given6
Likes Received31/18

#8 by kroberts58 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 15:19

kroberts58 wrote:
dianba wrote:
kroberts58 wrote: how to post proof of payment if we got paid by check,please help this is my first time posting proof of payment. :D

upload your proof here :http://tinypic.com/
get link,click "Image",paste

is it a free site and safe

and it keeps telling me, failed.
kroberts58
Posts147
Member Since11 Feb 2013
Last Visit9 Mar 2018
Likes Given27
Likes Received55/33

#9 by a1nipper » Sat Nov 16, 2013 17:06

Congratulations on your first payment!
a1nipper
Posts346
Member Since24 Nov 2007
Last Visit5 Sep 2016
Likes Given622
Likes Received38/30

#10 by Skrullx » Sat Nov 16, 2013 21:10

Congrats!!!!! Good Job!!! :xthumbup:
Skrullx
Posts123
Member Since4 Feb 2013
Last Visit25 May 2014
Likes Given0
Likes Received13/10

#11 by Aimar74 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 13:30

Congratulations dianba :clap: :thumbup:
Aimar74
Posts267
Member Since14 Dec 2012
Last Visit26 Dec 2013
Likes Given311
Likes Received46/32
Return to 'Payment Proofs' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Sep 25, 2021 15:21:06 EST