Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkHighest earner of all time on ClixSense
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Highest earner of all time on ClixSense

#1 by baibhav8421 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 00:11

I want to know who is the highest earner of all time on ClixSense. Is there any way to know this ?

Tasmail or valerie ?
Last edited by baibhav8421 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 00:14 » edited 2 times in total
baibhav8421
Posts122
Member Since31 Jul 2012
Last Visit26 Nov 2019
Likes Given55
Likes Received16/12

#2 by Piddles » Sun Sep 29, 2013 00:44

I think it is Val, but there maybe be some that never post in the forum so we can't see their earnings, but from forum views I would say Val. She usually has her earnings showing, but not at the moment. ;)

edit to add
Last edited by Piddles » Sun Sep 29, 2013 00:50 » edited 1 time in total
Piddles
Posts5,853
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Sep 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,743/1,896

#3 by baibhav8421 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 02:14

TasMail wrote: I think it is Val, but there maybe be some that never post in the forum so we can't see their earnings, but from forum views I would say Val. She usually has her earnings showing, but not at the moment. ;)

edit to add

You have highest number of active referral So I think you are going to beat her. Best of luck :thumbup:
baibhav8421
Posts122
Member Since31 Jul 2012
Last Visit26 Nov 2019
Likes Given55
Likes Received16/12

#4 by valerie » Sun Sep 29, 2013 08:40

Just guessing, I think there are quite a few very high earners but they
are not forum posters and they keep their earnings private. Also, I think
many of them are those that focus on leverage and do not participate in
offers, tasks, etc.
valerie
Posts18,870
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given4,276
Likes Received17,677/7,023

#5 by baibhav8421 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 09:51

Is there any one who wanna claim as highest earner of all time ? otherwise I am going to declare Valerie as a winner. :P
baibhav8421
Posts122
Member Since31 Jul 2012
Last Visit26 Nov 2019
Likes Given55
Likes Received16/12

#6 by valerie » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:32

baibhav8421 wrote: Is there any one who wanna claim as highest earner of all time ? otherwise I am going to declare Valerie as a winner. :P

Ok, what do I get as winner?

If winner get a million dollars then I will gladly be winner. :lol: :mrgreen:

Altho I could use a new laptop. Or even a box of chocolate chip pecan cookies. A candy bar?
A piece of chewing gum?? Well alright, a verbal congratulatory will do. :P
valerie
Posts18,870
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given4,276

#7 by Darkstar2 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:00

Chocolate chip pecan cookies.......MMMM MMM MMM ! :D

I would say the highest earner is probably one that has the biggest downline, has been active from the early days, probably a site owner so he gets tons of referrals from his site(s) / forum(s)........

I don't think that the highest earner is one that does offers / tasks, but one that has a massive number of active referrals. That's the biggest earning potential on a PTC / GPT if you are good at it, join early and have the resources.

It's normal that the person would want to remain private. Although I know offline some people who have told me
they earned 4 figures monthly from CS (won't reveal their names) but there are probably higher earners.

In fact most people I know who are earning decent income are members of several top sites and have a massive downline to each.
Darkstar2
Posts13,647
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given4,823
Likes Received10,814/5,434

#8 by valerie » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:54

It is feasible that a person can earn a 4 figure monthly income at ClixSense.

Just for the record to those that may read this, keep in mind the most important earning is
from those YOU directly sponsor. It is those you directly sponsor that you will earn on their
activity.

ClixSense does not have a forced matrix. There is no spillover. There is the optional premium
membership which is comprised of an 8 level uni-level system....you can build unlimited width.

The largest problem within any free or paid program in the online earning industry is the simple
fact that people do not stay put. They come and go. If you can accomplish a 3% to 10% stay,
that's fantastic. Anything above that, is even more fantastic.

You just need to keep in mind, you're not earning anything on levels 2 thru 8 except the $1
upgrade commission.

So it is truly very important what YOU do.

If you did nothing but have an 8 level organization and was dependent on them for the earnings,
you need a good hefty active front line or a very very very massive premium downline.
valerie
Posts18,870
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given4,276

#9 by baibhav8421 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 20:33

valerie wrote:
baibhav8421 wrote: Is there any one who wanna claim as highest earner of all time ? otherwise I am going to declare Valerie as a winner. :P

Ok, what do I get as winner?

If winner get a million dollars then I will gladly be winner. :lol: :mrgreen:

Altho I could use a new laptop. Or even a box of chocolate chip pecan cookies. A candy bar?
A piece of chewing gum?? Well alright, a verbal congratulatory will do. :P

HeHeHeHeHeHeHe
baibhav8421
Posts122
Member Since31 Jul 2012
Last Visit26 Nov 2019
Likes Given55
Likes Received16/12

#10 by Piddles » Tue Oct 01, 2013 00:53

or 2 million? either one is good! ;)
Piddles
Posts5,853
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Sep 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,743/1,896

#11 by Darkstar2 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 08:29

valerie wrote: It is feasible that a person can earn a 4 figure monthly income at ClixSense.

Just for the record to those that may read this, keep in mind the most important earning is
from those YOU directly sponsor. It is those you directly sponsor that you will earn on their
activity.

ClixSense does not have a forced matrix. There is no spillover. There is the optional premium
membership which is comprised of an 8 level uni-level system....you can build unlimited width.

The largest problem within any free or paid program in the online earning industry is the simple
fact that people do not stay put. They come and go. If you can accomplish a 3% to 10% stay,
that's fantastic. Anything above that, is even more fantastic.

You just need to keep in mind, you're not earning anything on levels 2 thru 8 except the $1
upgrade commission.

So it is truly very important what YOU do.

If you did nothing but have an 8 level organization and was dependent on them for the earnings,
you need a good hefty active front line or a very very very massive premium downline.

lol - yeah obviously you won't earn commissions on offers/tasks at 2-8, imagine if that were the case.
you'd probably have people earning 5 and 6 figures monthly and CS would go broke.

Ideally is the level 1 filled with very active people doing tasks and offers, who each have a big downline
(your level 2+) who each commit to upgrading their premium when it expires. So if you have a downline
big enough and committed enough, you will get recurrent sign up commissions every day/week/month etc.

10% ? That is EXCELLENT for 2013 ! I would think now stats would be worse. People join, click their
ads and see they are earning pennies and will lose interest very quick, which is why most people join
and quit. Which is why over the years I have decided to rely on my own work and not those of
referrals because unless you refer early on or refer people you know or through deals, you will get inactives most of the time, and I learned that through experience. :D Every single one DR on neobux has become inactive after joining. Despite having set up a home page and been straight about what to expect and not to.

Referrals are the best earning potential, but clearly not for everyone and not everyone will be successful at that.
In fact it would be wasting money to advertise as you would likely get a low conversion rate anyway, and of those who join majority will stop clicking and quit.........
Darkstar2
Posts13,647
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given4,823
Likes Received10,814/5,434
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Jun 1, 2020 02:25:08 EST