Please wait...
HomeForumInternationalHindiTamilians at Clixsense
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Tamilians at Clixsense

#1 by HemaSumant » Wed Sep 25, 2013 22:39

Hello and Welcome to Clixsense :)
HemaSumant
Posts570
Member Since31 Mar 2011
Last Visit27 Mar 2018
Likes Given594
Likes Received377/255

#2 by pamaran » Thu Sep 26, 2013 06:41

It is lovely to meet Tamilians both from Tamil Nadu and from other parts of India & the world around, in :clixsense: Forum!

I am from Tamil Nadu. It is good to know that there are many more Tamilians interested in online earning, spending free time usefully.

Let us get to know each other; it is a great chance to share our experiences and to learn from others! :thumbup:
pamaran
Posts56
Member Since29 Jul 2013
Last Visit12 May 2016
Likes Given61
Likes Received21/15

#3 by HemaSumant » Thu Sep 26, 2013 07:16

Wow.. Vanakam...

It's very nice to hear from you... Let's all get united and share our views here :)

Thanks...
HemaSumant
Posts570
Member Since31 Mar 2011
Last Visit27 Mar 2018
Likes Given594
Likes Received377/255

#4 by CoolDudeX » Thu Sep 26, 2013 08:33

Vanakam HemaSumant & pamaran its really nice to meet you people from where i am :D this is only the second occasion i'm interacting with tamilians in this forum :)
CoolDudeX
Posts2,536
Member Since22 Dec 2011
Last Visit6 Jun 2018
Likes Given1,857
Likes Received1,623/887

#5 by gvrajans » Fri Sep 27, 2013 06:06

HemaSumant wrote: Wow.. Vanakam...

It's very nice to hear from you... Let's all get united and share our views here :)

Thanks...

Ellarukkum Vanakkam.

Happy to see our motherland people here in CS community. I am here for less than 2 months and I am excited about CS functioning. I am lucky to get ClixGrid for 4 times till today. Trying to venture into Offers. But, still not opened my innings at Tasks.

May I expect some guidance from SatishMagleena who has done so much on Tasks?

Let's share whatever possible.

Thank you all.
gvrajans
Posts117
Member Since2 Aug 2013
Last Visit8 Oct 2014
Likes Given296
Likes Received134/66

#6 by HemaSumant » Fri Sep 27, 2013 06:57

yanaku clixgrid game enu luck favor panalae :(

I make my 2 year old kid to play this game LoL :)

ellaram avanga views/ knowledge share panalam so we all can gain few cents/dollars :)

Happy Weekend :)
HemaSumant
Posts570
Member Since31 Mar 2011
Last Visit27 Mar 2018
Likes Given594
Likes Received377/255

#7 by CoolDudeX » Fri Sep 27, 2013 08:08

gvrajans wrote:
HemaSumant wrote: Wow.. Vanakam...

It's very nice to hear from you... Let's all get united and share our views here :)

Thanks...

Ellarukkum Vanakkam.

Happy to see our motherland people here in CS community. I am here for less than 2 months and I am excited about CS functioning. I am lucky to get ClixGrid for 4 times till today. Trying to venture into Offers. But, still not opened my innings at Tasks.

May I expect some guidance from SatishMagleena who has done so much on Tasks?

Let's share whatever possible.

Thank you all.

Kandipa help panran gvrajans :)

inniku kalaila around 8.30 i started doing those Find Hotel Websites (International - Chrome or Firefox browsers only) tasks and by 11.00 am enoda quota va na reach pannitan.

actually its a easy task but confusing in nature. you only need to check the 'may be the official website' queue(athula official site url irruntha atha submit panidunga) and you can just say 'no' to the queues containing 'tripadvisor' as a search. entha search ahyum check pana thevailla if tripadvisor na. if this tasks re-appear do accordingly :)
CoolDudeX
Posts2,536
Member Since22 Dec 2011
Last Visit6 Jun 2018
Likes Given1,857
Likes Received1,623/887

#8 by CoolDudeX » Fri Sep 27, 2013 08:12

Actually it is not allowed to post Non-english language at the General talk section. so i will request the Moderators to move this topic to Hindi International sub-forum :)
CoolDudeX
Posts2,536
Member Since22 Dec 2011
Last Visit6 Jun 2018
Likes Given1,857
Likes Received1,623/887

#9 by siddiq2haja » Fri Sep 27, 2013 08:43

Hai friends

Vanakaam tamillllaaaa
siddiq2haja
Posts4
Member Since20 Sep 2012
Last Visit27 Apr 2016
Likes Given0
Likes Received0

#10 by CoolDudeX » Fri Sep 27, 2013 09:16

Vanakkam siddiq2haja :)
CoolDudeX
Posts2,536
Member Since22 Dec 2011
Last Visit6 Jun 2018
Likes Given1,857
Likes Received1,623/887

#11 by HemaSumant » Fri Sep 27, 2013 09:48

Thanks for the tips :) but why we need to move it hindi- cant be tamil??
HemaSumant
Posts570
Member Since31 Mar 2011
Last Visit27 Mar 2018
Likes Given594
Likes Received377/255

#12 by HemaSumant » Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:00

Facing hard-times with tasks... when tasks are available and click on the task, it says No work available !!

Vada pochae :P
HemaSumant
Posts570
Member Since31 Mar 2011
Last Visit27 Mar 2018
Likes Given594
Likes Received377/255

#13 by CoolDudeX » Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:11

HemaSumant wrote: Thanks for the tips :) but why we need to move it hindi- cant be tamil??

Well HemaSumant, our :clixsense: forum rules states that ENGLISH Only in General-talk forum so i have requested the Moderators to move your topic to Hindi International sub-forum which is the nearest relevant to where we can post in our language. simply other places are not possible to interact in tamil language :)

this hindi sub-forum serves as a common platform for all the member using different language throughout india.
CoolDudeX
Posts2,536
Member Since22 Dec 2011
Last Visit6 Jun 2018
Likes Given1,857
Likes Received1,623/887

#14 by Sukam » Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:28

All you tamilians ....... Enjoy lungi dance ... Anna rascala Mind it .. :lol: :lol:
Sukam
Posts2,309
Member Since3 Dec 2012
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given2,090
Likes Received1,831/861

#15 by CoolDudeX » Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:40

Sukam wrote: All you tamilians ....... Enjoy lungi dance ... Anna rascala Mind it .. :lol: :lol:

hahaha lungi dance !! :D do u know tamil sukam ?
CoolDudeX
Posts2,536
Member Since22 Dec 2011
Last Visit6 Jun 2018
Likes Given1,857
Likes Received1,623/887

#16 by gvrajans » Fri Sep 27, 2013 16:45

SathishMagleena wrote:
gvrajans wrote:
HemaSumant wrote: Wow.. Vanakam...

It's very nice to hear from you... Let's all get united and share our views here :)

Thanks...

Ellarukkum Vanakkam.

Happy to see our motherland people here in CS community. I am here for less than 2 months and I am excited about CS functioning. I am lucky to get ClixGrid for 4 times till today. Trying to venture into Offers. But, still not opened my innings at Tasks.

May I expect some guidance from SatishMagleena who has done so much on Tasks?

Let's share whatever possible.

Thank you all.

Kandipa help panran gvrajans :)

inniku kalaila around 8.30 i started doing those Find Hotel Websites (International - Chrome or Firefox browsers only) tasks and by 11.00 am enoda quota va na reach pannitan.

actually its a easy task but confusing in nature. you only need to check the 'may be the official website' queue(athula official site url irruntha atha submit panidunga) and you can just say 'no' to the queues containing 'tripadvisor' as a search. entha search ahyum check pana thevailla if tripadvisor na. if this tasks re-appear do accordingly :)

Nandri SatishMagleena. I will try as you mentioned.

Tell me one more thing, how come you have 40 referrals? All are active and contributing to your kitty?

Nandri.
gvrajans
Posts117
Member Since2 Aug 2013
Last Visit8 Oct 2014
Likes Given296
Likes Received134/66

#17 by gvrajans » Fri Sep 27, 2013 16:51

HemaSumant wrote: yanaku clixgrid game enu luck favor panalae :(

I make my 2 year old kid to play this game LoL :)

ellaram avanga views/ knowledge share panalam so we all can gain few cents/dollars :)

Happy Weekend :)


HemaSumant, just try to do the ClixGrid at exact time each day to make you luckier. That's the trick at ClixGrid according to my experience.

Best of Luck HemaSumant.
gvrajans
Posts117
Member Since2 Aug 2013
Last Visit8 Oct 2014
Likes Given296
Likes Received134/66

#18 by Sukam » Fri Sep 27, 2013 17:26

SathishMagleena wrote:
Sukam wrote: All you tamilians ....... Enjoy lungi dance ... Anna rascala Mind it .. :lol: :lol:

hahaha lungi dance !! :D do u know tamil sukam ?

I don't know tamil :D ..... But my Favorite IPL team is Chennai Super Kings [ Die Hard Fan ] :mrgreen: :lol:
Sukam
Posts2,309
Member Since3 Dec 2012
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given2,090
Likes Received1,831/861

#19 by CoolDudeX » Fri Sep 27, 2013 20:09

gvrajans wrote:
Nandri SatishMagleena. I will try as you mentioned.

Tell me one more thing, how come you have 40 referrals? All are active and contributing to your kitty?

Nandri.

yes kandipa try panunga next time antha type tasks vantha :) you can be successful ;)

well referrals pathi sollanum na, referrals are just like a bus stop. people come people leave.....because peoples life changes with time.

Actually i have tried and collected more than 1000+ referrals out of which these 40 are active. its a long weed-out process. i had super earning referrals once but they have quit CS from time to time & yes i do earn few cents from them daily now. they add up.
CoolDudeX
Posts2,536
Member Since22 Dec 2011
Last Visit6 Jun 2018
Likes Given1,857
Likes Received1,623/887

#20 by CoolDudeX » Fri Sep 27, 2013 20:12

Sukam wrote:
SathishMagleena wrote:
Sukam wrote: All you tamilians ....... Enjoy lungi dance ... Anna rascala Mind it .. :lol: :lol:

hahaha lungi dance !! :D do u know tamil sukam ?

I don't know tamil :D ..... But my Favorite IPL team is Chennai Super Kings [ Die Hard Fan ] :mrgreen: :lol:

oh good to know that sukam :) i too used to watch all the ipl, t20's, odi's & also test matches. but after that match fixing issue this year's in IPL, i have to quit watching cricket. now-a-days i dont watch cricket in any form. i lost the respect i had for cricket.
CoolDudeX
Posts2,536
Member Since22 Dec 2011
Last Visit6 Jun 2018
Likes Given1,857
Likes Received1,623/887
Return to 'Hindi' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Jan 25, 2021 06:41:38 EST