Please wait...
HomeForumInternationalUrduHow To Win in ClixGrid - The Secret and Hint
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
How To Win in ClixGrid - The Secret and Hint

#1 by tanvir7945 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 13:15

Ok, the secret to winning in the ClixGrid is to increase your odds. This does not mean you will win. It means you have a greater chance of winning.

The way to increase your odds, thereby increasing your chances of winning, is by clicking in the ClixGrid every day, the allotted amount of clicks.

Understand, the ClixGrid is a game of chance. Just like buying a lotto ticket, is chance winnings. Only thing is, you don't pay anything to try and win in the ClixGrid. The more you play, the greater your odds of winning.

There is no little men behind the squares. There is no secret winning links behind the squares. Nothing is behind the squares except for the advertisers ad link. Due to programming coding, every so often, when someone views a ClixGrid ad, at random, a winner happens!

Making designs out of the squares will not help you win
Clicking in any specific squares, will not help you win

The only thing that helps you win, is to click the total amount you can, every day. This increases your odds of winning.

HINT: Try clicking in the ClixGrid, at the same time every day. I have no idea if you will win but it makes good sense to me because it is chance relevant. Common sense, if you will.

Good Luck!
tanvir7945
Posts2
Member Since28 Jun 2011
Last Visit19 Dec 2019
Likes Given0
Likes Received0

#2 by JeEtrOck700 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 13:30

Can You Tell Me Please How You Get 300 Refearrals In 24 Hours I Amazed When I Saw Your Name On Top 24 Hour Sponser's I Also Saw Your Ad On Facebook Kindly Give Some Tip's To Those Pakistani Brotheres And Other ClixSense Member About Making Refearrals Shere Your Secret With Us:)
Regards:
JeEtrOck
JeEtrOck700
Posts464
Member Since17 Jun 2012
Last Visit20 Jul 2016
Likes Given54
Likes Received132/100

#3 by rk1000 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 22:31

JeEtrOck700 wrote: Can You Tell Me Please How You Get 300 Refearrals In 24 Hours I Amazed When I Saw Your Name On Top 24 Hour Sponser's I Also Saw Your Ad On Facebook Kindly Give Some Tip's To Those Pakistani Brotheres And Other ClixSense Member About Making Refearrals Shere Your Secret With Us:)
Regards:
JeEtrOck

same question from my side :mrgreen:
please tell
rk1000
Posts819
Member Since28 Oct 2012
Last Visit2 Jun 2021
Likes Given37
Likes Received433/259

#4 by MDanial » Wed Jul 17, 2013 00:59

tanvir7945 Bhai referrals k bary me agar ap hum sb ko guide kar dain to bht nawazish ho ge... we all need referrals :/ :(
MDanial
Posts487
Member Since24 Jun 2012
Last Visit8 Mar 2015
Likes Given54
Likes Received97/70

#5 by fatima44 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 00:59

same from my side :D Could you please please make us some referals too ? we are willing to pay the price .. :)
fatima44
Posts87
Member Since20 Mar 2013
Last Visit10 Jul 2015
Likes Given6
Likes Received22/18

#6 by ThallysSCCP » Mon Jul 22, 2013 16:58

tanvir7945 wrote: Ok, the secret to winning in the ClixGrid is to increase your odds. This does not mean you will win. It means you have a greater chance of winning.

The way to increase your odds, thereby increasing your chances of winning, is by clicking in the ClixGrid every day, the allotted amount of clicks.

Understand, the ClixGrid is a game of chance. Just like buying a lotto ticket, is chance winnings. Only thing is, you don't pay anything to try and win in the ClixGrid. The more you play, the greater your odds of winning.

There is no little men behind the squares. There is no secret winning links behind the squares. Nothing is behind the squares except for the advertisers ad link. Due to programming coding, every so often, when someone views a ClixGrid ad, at random, a winner happens!

Making designs out of the squares will not help you win
Clicking in any specific squares, will not help you win

The only thing that helps you win, is to click the total amount you can, every day. This increases your odds of winning.

HINT: Try clicking in the ClixGrid, at the same time every day. I have no idea if you will win but it makes good sense to me because it is chance relevant. Common sense, if you will.

Good Luck!

Hello, you have to tell us your secret to get so many referrals?
ThallysSCCP
Posts95
Member Since14 Feb 2013
Last Visit1 Apr 2016
Likes Given4
Likes Received7/7
Return to 'Urdu' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 18, 2021 13:35:38 EST