Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkClixSense is the best.
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
ClixSense is the best.

Is ClixSense the best?

Poll ended Sat Sep 07, 2013 22:02  »  Voted by 29 members  »  Multi-choice up to 2 options
90%
0%
10%

#1 by wayes96 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:48

ClixSense is the best?

if yes then Vote yes
if no the vote no

Friends if you think the site is the best then vote please.

Personally i have been in lots of other sites and found it as one of the best.

Thanks friends
wayes96
Posts177
Member Since10 Mar 2013
Last Visit9 Jul 2013
Likes Given191
Likes Received35/20

#2 by reginamargot » Sat Jun 01, 2013 17:12

Yes is true :lol:
I like it a lot !
reginamargot
Posts1,127
Member Since10 Feb 2011
Last Visit17 Jan 2017
Likes Given110
Likes Received265/218

#3 by Ayehemee » Sun Jun 02, 2013 17:51

Hello to all my clicksense friend... Anyone can help me.? how to sponsor in clicksense and how to have more referrals?

Thank you again...

Best Regards to all,

Grace =)
Ayehemee
Posts1
Member Since26 May 2013
Last Visit4 Aug 2013
Likes Given0
Likes Received0

#4 by WJJOHN » Mon Jun 03, 2013 01:25

It is not easy to sponsor others, I have tried many ways including Stumbleupon which clixsense themselves suggested but so far no luck. One way i would suggest is to print or write your link on a card and when your talking to friends let them have it or email it to them. when they see you are earning they will be interested then.

Good Luck in your efforts.

Thank you again...

Best Regards to all,

Grace =)
Last edited by ptcscrutiny » Mon Jun 03, 2013 06:10 » edited 1 time in total
Reason: Fixed wrong quote tag
WJJOHN
Posts88
Member Since16 Apr 2012
Last Visit14 Apr 2014
Likes Given1
Likes Received33/19

#5 by ptcchamp » Mon Jun 03, 2013 02:28

WJJOHN wrote: [It is not easy to sponsor others, I have tried many ways including Stumbleupon which clixsense themselves suggested but so far no luck. One way i would suggest is to print or write your link on a card and when your talking to friends let them have it or email it to them. when they see you are earning they will be interested then.

Thank you again...

Best Regards to all,

Grace =)
[/quote]

Dear 'WJjohn'!

Its not that difficult too as only after I started to focus on ClixSense did i manage to see the difference and the potential of this website... I am not saying this to discourage or without a backup to my reply. I have now in approximately 20+ days reaching 40 Referrals and counting to reach my target of 100 by the end of June (hopefuly), and I am following the exact methods that I put in my response above to 'Ayehemee'

Just spread the word, write and create splash pages like 'Valerie' described as well to genuinely attract people who would be interested in making money online...

Remember, its all about building your team and not your down line!!!

Cheers!

Ptcchamp! :)
(In the making)
ptcchamp
Posts103
Member Since5 Dec 2012
Last Visit18 Sep 2018
Likes Given77
Likes Received56/23

#6 by WJJOHN » Thu Jun 06, 2013 02:39

The trouble is we are not all good at the things you have said about the splash pages. I am one of those people who is not very good at advertising so I understand anyone who isn't getting referrals believe me though I have my link in many places but so far nothing has happened. You my friend are lucky believe me and also good at computers and the internet in general. But for the rest of us mere mortals it is a lot harder than you are saying.

Like they say" Some people can and some people can't""

Thank you again...

Best Regards to all,

Grace =)[/quote][/quote]

Dear 'WJjohn'!

Its not that difficult too as only after I started to focus on ClixSense did i manage to see the difference and the potential of this website... I am not saying this to discourage or without a backup to my reply. I have now in approximately 20+ days reaching 40 Referrals and counting to reach my target of 100 by the end of June (hopefuly), and I am following the exact methods that I put in my response above to 'Ayehemee'

Just spread the word, write and create splash pages like 'Valerie' described as well to genuinely attract people who would be interested in making money online...

Remember, its all about building your team and not your down line!!!

Cheers!

(In the making)
[/quote]
WJJOHN
Posts88
Member Since16 Apr 2012
Last Visit14 Apr 2014
Likes Given1
Likes Received33/19

#7 by ptcchamp » Fri Jun 07, 2013 00:01

WJJOHN wrote: The trouble is we are not all good at the things you have said about the splash pages. I am one of those people who is not very good at advertising so I understand anyone who isn't getting referrals believe me though I have my link in many places but so far nothing has happened. You my friend are lucky believe me and also good at computers and the internet in general. But for the rest of us mere mortals it is a lot harder than you are saying.

Like they say" Some people can and some people can't""

Thank you again...

Best Regards to all,

Grace =)

Dear WJJohn!

Don't be troubled or dismayed...Some of the things that I have mentioned there, I am not at all good at too but as I said then I never made an effort to focus on ClixSense so I never knew its potential. Now I do know so I am focused and am doing the best I can to build a strong Team which will generate residual income as well as benefit from my end in the form of FREE Upgrade Rewards...

Further more then I do agree that I have an education in Computers and many years of experience as well so it does help but believe me, there are good advertising sources that you can look into and I have also mentioned there where you can have referrals looking to make some extra earnings from the Internet....

Also as you have mentioned that you have your links put in everywhere then you should re-strategies and see if they have been put in places that would really attract an extra income earners! If not, then find websites, blogs or articles with the same niche and have your links placed there...

Remember, more the competition then the better the chances of your links getting clicked and people registering through your ClixSense website. However, as for the Splash page then I can help you with one and then you can use it for advertising....

I am always ready to help my Team Members & ClixSense Members too! If they can benefit and earn and extra income then it would make me happy!!!

On the other hand then as a courtesy then I can do the following for you:
Visit the following thread to learn more - SUPER BONUS Rewards for my ClixSense Team!

Cheers & God Bless!

(In the making)
ptcchamp
Posts103
Member Since5 Dec 2012
Last Visit18 Sep 2018
Likes Given77
Likes Received56/23

#8 by WJJOHN » Fri Jun 07, 2013 03:42

I thank you my friend I don't have a website so a splash page at the moment isn't an option but you are right since I focused on clixsense I have started finding new ways to earn more. Clixsense is a learning curve the longer your here the more you learn.

I will get back to you on that splash page though.

Thank you and good luck with your future.
WJJOHN
Posts88
Member Since16 Apr 2012
Last Visit14 Apr 2014
Likes Given1
Likes Received33/19

#9 by ptcchamp » Fri Jun 07, 2013 03:56

Hey there 'WJJOHN'

Its absolutely easy to get FREE easy to build websites and the SPLASH Page can be generated on it as well in a jiffy! Here are some sites you should have a look at...

a) wix,
b) weebly,
c) webs

Splash Builder Sites:-

a) megasplashpage
b) instantsplash
c) getelpp {easylandingpagepro}

Hope that helps - Cheers! :thumbup:

(In the making)
Last edited by ptcchamp » Fri Jun 07, 2013 04:08 » edited 1 time in total
ptcchamp
Posts103
Member Since5 Dec 2012
Last Visit18 Sep 2018
Likes Given77
Likes Received56/23

#10 by chacha27 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 08:05

in this site we can be free grow and it was great site.... :thumbup: :thumbup: :clixsense: :clap:
chacha27
Posts267
Member Since2 Feb 2013
Last Visit18 Jan 2014
Likes Given9
Likes Received44/35

#11 by rabinsubedi » Fri Jun 07, 2013 20:37

Clixsense is the best.
rabinsubedi
Posts237
Member Since8 Jun 2011
Last Visit15 Sep 2019
Likes Given28
Likes Received65/48

#12 by Darkstar2 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 21:35

You have to set your vote for ONE possible answer, not multiple :D

I voted yes :D
Darkstar2
Posts13,806
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given4,896
Likes Received11,007/5,550

#13 by wallay » Fri Jun 07, 2013 21:55

Done voting!

Clixsense is my first ptc that i joined.

Clixsense is the best :!: :thumbup:
wallay
Posts39
Member Since15 Jan 2013
Last Visit2 Apr 2014
Likes Given0
Likes Received6/4
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Jul 8, 2020 01:35:41 EST