Please wait...
HomeForumInternationalHindiIt's SURVEY time
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
It's SURVEY time

#1 by tanmoycha » Mon Feb 18, 2013 06:18

share your experience about completion of survey ....Now many survey are completed.please check that
tanmoycha
Posts776
Member Since19 Jul 2012
Last Visit6 Jun 2016
Likes Given62
Likes Received110/94

#2 by blood_demon » Mon Feb 18, 2013 06:36

nothing yet..!
blood_demon
Posts1,156
Member Since7 Nov 2012
Last Visit21 Apr 2016
Likes Given66
Likes Received336/250

#3 by tanmoycha » Mon Feb 18, 2013 08:36

I got today and importantly they PAID me. :x :x

previous 2 surveys were completed but They donot paid me.After subting a ticket.Then one of tokenads ,which they said that "THEY HAVE NO CONTROL In IT".Only token can pay you.So I submitted my complain through mail with support link.But THEY said "YOU HAVE NOT COMPLETED" :evil: :evil: ."So We not pay you.If any query then please send another mail." so as usual I mailed them but "NO MONEY"

R e yaar "MONEY HAI TO HONEY HAI"...Yah baat unlok samajtai nehi.............. :D :D
tanmoycha
Posts776
Member Since19 Jul 2012
Last Visit6 Jun 2016
Likes Given62
Likes Received110/94

#4 by blood_demon » Mon Feb 18, 2013 18:28

tanmoycha wrote: I got today and importantly they PAID me. :x :x

previous 2 surveys were completed but They donot paid me.After subting a ticket.Then one of tokenads ,which they said that "THEY HAVE NO CONTROL In IT".Only token can pay you.So I submitted my complain through mail with support link.But THEY said "YOU HAVE NOT COMPLETED" :evil: :evil: ."So We not pay you.If any query then please send another mail." so as usual I mailed them but "NO MONEY"

R e yaar "MONEY HAI TO HONEY HAI"...Yah baat unlok samajtai nehi.............. :D :D

oh you got thats great...but no luck for me yet..I havent got one for a month now
blood_demon
Posts1,156
Member Since7 Nov 2012
Last Visit21 Apr 2016
Likes Given66
Likes Received336/250

#5 by rk1000 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 21:12

blood_demon wrote:
tanmoycha wrote: I got today and importantly they PAID me. :x :x

previous 2 surveys were completed but They donot paid me.After subting a ticket.Then one of tokenads ,which they said that "THEY HAVE NO CONTROL In IT".Only token can pay you.So I submitted my complain through mail with support link.But THEY said "YOU HAVE NOT COMPLETED" :evil: :evil: ."So We not pay you.If any query then please send another mail." so as usual I mailed them but "NO MONEY"

R e yaar "MONEY HAI TO HONEY HAI"...Yah baat unlok samajtai nehi.............. :D :D

oh you got thats great...but no luck for me yet..I havent got one for a month now

@blood_demon
i need your help
rk1000
Posts819
Member Since28 Oct 2012
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given37
Likes Received433/259

#6 by blood_demon » Mon Feb 18, 2013 21:20

MyLovee wrote:
blood_demon wrote:
tanmoycha wrote: I got today and importantly they PAID me. :x :x

previous 2 surveys were completed but They donot paid me.After subting a ticket.Then one of tokenads ,which they said that "THEY HAVE NO CONTROL In IT".Only token can pay you.So I submitted my complain through mail with support link.But THEY said "YOU HAVE NOT COMPLETED" :evil: :evil: ."So We not pay you.If any query then please send another mail." so as usual I mailed them but "NO MONEY"

R e yaar "MONEY HAI TO HONEY HAI"...Yah baat unlok samajtai nehi.............. :D :D

oh you got thats great...but no luck for me yet..I havent got one for a month now

@blood_demon
i need your help

what help you need?
blood_demon
Posts1,156
Member Since7 Nov 2012
Last Visit21 Apr 2016
Likes Given66
Likes Received336/250

#7 by ryotsu1 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 22:41

Completed One..
that was very interesting survey

1,053,224 18 Feb 2013 08:47 EST Complete SSI Surveys $0.8500
ryotsu1
Posts92
Member Since22 Apr 2012
Last Visit8 Feb 2016
Likes Given6
Likes Received29/21

#8 by tanmoycha » Tue Feb 19, 2013 02:34

good birjis :thumbup:
tanmoycha
Posts776
Member Since19 Jul 2012
Last Visit6 Jun 2016
Likes Given62
Likes Received110/94

#9 by tanmoycha » Tue Feb 19, 2013 21:25

now no survey.... :lol: :lol:
tanmoycha
Posts776
Member Since19 Jul 2012
Last Visit6 Jun 2016
Likes Given62
Likes Received110/94

#10 by tanmoycha » Wed Feb 20, 2013 04:00

today,,,, now surveys are generated.but low quantity :oops: :oops:
Last edited by tanmoycha » Wed Feb 20, 2013 04:05 » edited 1 time in total
tanmoycha
Posts776
Member Since19 Jul 2012
Last Visit6 Jun 2016
Likes Given62
Likes Received110/94

#11 by tanmoycha » Wed Feb 20, 2013 04:09

surveyhead is most bogus...Not a single one is issued by that.What is your opinion guys ????
tanmoycha
Posts776
Member Since19 Jul 2012
Last Visit6 Jun 2016
Likes Given62
Likes Received110/94

#12 by sanchita12 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 08:13

i got one but went on showing technical error..dont know why..
sanchita12
Posts23
Member Since17 Dec 2012
Last Visit10 Nov 2013
Likes Given2
Likes Received3/3

#13 by tanmoycha » Wed Feb 20, 2013 08:19

yah that also happened with me.They do not paid me
tanmoycha
Posts776
Member Since19 Jul 2012
Last Visit6 Jun 2016
Likes Given62
Likes Received110/94

#14 by blood_demon » Wed Feb 20, 2013 08:21

So many have been done today and I still didnt get one..
is this about so much luck..!!
blood_demon
Posts1,156
Member Since7 Nov 2012
Last Visit21 Apr 2016
Likes Given66
Likes Received336/250

#15 by tanmoycha » Wed Feb 20, 2013 08:24

I think u must get it today.Do not give up hope.you must get it.I confidant about it.So try it...BLOOD
tanmoycha
Posts776
Member Since19 Jul 2012
Last Visit6 Jun 2016
Likes Given62
Likes Received110/94

#16 by avira » Wed Feb 20, 2013 08:34

hi guys, today i completed 1 SSI survey and got paid.

i was wondering how many surveys you guys doing in one day?

any specific time when survey come. :)
avira
Posts240
Member Since1 Nov 2012
Last Visit17 Mar 2018
Likes Given97
Likes Received61/51

#17 by tanmoycha » Wed Feb 20, 2013 08:46

that's depend on luck.May be 5 or more ...Another way may be none for 1 or 2 months
tanmoycha
Posts776
Member Since19 Jul 2012
Last Visit6 Jun 2016
Likes Given62
Likes Received110/94

#18 by blood_demon » Wed Feb 20, 2013 09:27

tanmoycha wrote: I think u must get it today.Do not give up hope.you must get it.I confidant about it.So try it...BLOOD

no luck...how do they choose i dont really get it..is it only on luck or something more
blood_demon
Posts1,156
Member Since7 Nov 2012
Last Visit21 Apr 2016
Likes Given66
Likes Received336/250

#19 by blood_demon » Wed Feb 20, 2013 20:51

so many have done and i dont even get an attempt to do it..
whats going on..!!
blood_demon
Posts1,156
Member Since7 Nov 2012
Last Visit21 Apr 2016
Likes Given66
Likes Received336/250

#20 by tanmoycha » Wed Feb 20, 2013 22:07

may be the time factor
tanmoycha
Posts776
Member Since19 Jul 2012
Last Visit6 Jun 2016
Likes Given62
Likes Received110/94
Return to 'Hindi' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Jan 25, 2021 05:14:15 EST