Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeSuccess Stories1000$ in just 3 MONTHS
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
1000$ in just 3 MONTHS

Locked

#81 by Hero0o » Sun Feb 03, 2013 04:45

Great Job :clap: :clap: :clap:
Hero0o
Posts12
Member Since30 Dec 2012
Last Visit11 Jan 2014
Likes Given2
Likes Received5/4

#82 by elvisdo » Tue Feb 12, 2013 05:43

Awesome job. Congrats!
elvisdo
Posts15
Member Since2 Jul 2009
Last Visit13 Aug 2019
Likes Given1
Likes Received1/1

#83 by hypermassive » Tue Feb 19, 2013 01:21

Wow
hypermassive
Posts24
Member Since25 Nov 2011
Last Visit13 Oct 2013
Likes Given3
Likes Received5/4

#84 by lovepearls » Tue Feb 19, 2013 02:16

very nice! Good job! Congrats! :D
lovepearls
Posts25
Member Since6 Oct 2010
Last Visit27 Aug 2019
Likes Given12
Likes Received12/9

#85 by ABCDEFUCKZ » Tue Feb 19, 2013 13:26

WOW!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
ABCDEFUCKZ
Posts6
Member Since7 Jan 2013
Last Visit2 Apr 2013
Likes Given0
Likes Received2/2

#86 by avira » Tue Feb 19, 2013 15:32

nicee job :D :D :clap: :clap:
avira
Posts240
Member Since1 Nov 2012
Last Visit17 Mar 2018
Likes Given97
Likes Received60/50

#87 by kuvindu » Wed Feb 20, 2013 06:44

well done dear.Great job. :clap: Congrats :clap: :) :clixsense: is the :cs: best :cs:
kuvindu
Posts30
Member Since21 Dec 2012
Last Visit20 Mar 2013
Likes Given15
Likes Received10/9

#88 by kuvindu » Thu Feb 21, 2013 05:56

jason4k wrote: It's really unbelievable for me. I have earned 1042$ till now just in 3+ month. I'm really happy to make such money in short time from clixsense without investing a cent. It's only possible if u work hard. Clixsense is the best ptc site.

i love clixsense. :D

oh man you great ,congratulate to u, :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: I love :clixsense:clixsense. :thumbup:
kuvindu
Posts30
Member Since21 Dec 2012
Last Visit20 Mar 2013
Likes Given15
Likes Received10/9

#89 by wisan » Thu Feb 21, 2013 17:05

congratulation! great job! :thumbup:
wisan
Posts37
Member Since25 Dec 2012
Last Visit16 May 2016
Likes Given81
Likes Received3/3

#90 by nizamahamedkhan » Sun Feb 24, 2013 03:16

How you got such a huge amount.Once again i will congrats your hard work and again thanks to almighty god for giving you a huge amount
nizamahamedkhan
Posts192
Member Since3 Feb 2013
Last Visit16 Jan 2016
Likes Given7
Likes Received72/51

#91 by adeelakhtar25 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 05:23

keep it up bro you did a nice work here.
adeelakhtar25
Posts62
Member Since7 Nov 2012
Last Visit16 Nov 2018
Likes Given24
Likes Received10/9

#92 by peroac » Sun Feb 24, 2013 09:00

Hi,
How have you done it to make $1000 per month?
peroac
Posts1
Member Since6 Jun 2011
Last Visit2 Aug 2013
Likes Given1
Likes Received0

#93 by CronoMaster » Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:18

peroac wrote: Hi,
How have you done it to make $1000 per month?

Well it says in 3 months, which is still impressive, but I can tell you what he did. While I'm not sure about his referral numbers, I can guarantee you that he probably did as many offers on the offers page as it let him, same with the tasks on the tasks page, and probably won quite a bit on Clixgrid. If you are extremely active on Clixsense, there's literally no limit to the earning potential. He is a US member, so there is going to be more open offers and tasks available to users like him, but that doesn't mean you won't find a bunch for yourself, as well. Just stay active every day, do all of the offers and tasks you can, and shoot for the bonus every day, and maybe refer a few members if you can(not required), and watch your earnings rise. Good luck.
CronoMaster
Posts234
Member Since23 Feb 2008
Last Visit25 Jan 2018
Likes Given659
Likes Received202/129

#94 by iamAlLima » Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:50

Very inspiring dude.
iamAlLima
Posts1,086
Member Since3 Sep 2012
Last Visit29 Oct 2019
Likes Given430
Likes Received676/345

#95 by kokoelprince » Sun Feb 24, 2013 13:45

Good job, Congrats
kokoelprince
Posts1
Member Since20 Feb 2013
Last Visit24 Feb 2013
Likes Given0
Likes Received0

#96 by yasantha1243 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 17:37

dear all

good job
yasantha1243
Posts30
Member Since11 Feb 2013
Last Visit11 Jun 2013
Likes Given0
Likes Received3/3

#97 by rbgm » Sun Feb 24, 2013 23:27

jason4k wrote: It's really unbelievable for me. I have earned 1042$ till now just in 3+ month. I'm really happy to make such money in short time from clixsense without investing a cent. It's only possible if u work hard. Clixsense is the best ptc site.

i love clixsense. :D

Congrats :thumbup:
Can you share how you did this...
rbgm
Posts42
Member Since25 May 2012
Last Visit16 Aug 2017
Likes Given40
Likes Received16/10

#98 by AlqawiEverclear » Mon Feb 25, 2013 07:12

Come teach me how to be got $ 1000 in 3 months, I will as much as possible to learn from your experience :D :D

thanks
AlqawiEverclear
Posts1
Member Since1 Sep 2012
Last Visit25 Feb 2013
Likes Given0
Likes Received0

#99 by dhiham » Tue Feb 26, 2013 16:27

CronoMaster wrote:
peroac wrote: Hi,
How have you done it to make $1000 per month?

Well it says in 3 months, which is still impressive, but I can tell you what he did. While I'm not sure about his referral numbers, I can guarantee you that he probably did as many offers on the offers page as it let him, same with the tasks on the tasks page, and probably won quite a bit on Clixgrid. If you are extremely active on Clixsense, there's literally no limit to the earning potential. He is a US member, so there is going to be more open offers and tasks available to users like him, but that doesn't mean you won't find a bunch for yourself, as well. Just stay active every day, do all of the offers and tasks you can, and shoot for the bonus every day, and maybe refer a few members if you can(not required), and watch your earnings rise. Good luck.

:clap:

so ..more open offers and tasks available in US.

Good Job jason4k :thumbup:
dhiham
Posts7
Member Since18 Feb 2013
Last Visit12 Sep 2014
Likes Given0
Likes Received1/1

#100 by SirmindKumar » Tue Feb 26, 2013 19:54

nice score jason congrats
SirmindKumar
Posts85
Member Since12 Jan 2013
Last Visit15 Mar 2019
Likes Given26
Likes Received18/15
Return to 'Success Stories' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Nov 21, 2019 18:38:07 EST