Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral Talkplease advise me guys!
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
please advise me guys!

#1 by khenken » Thu Nov 15, 2012 21:55

good day to all of us..
How can i cash out my points?(guys help nyo nmn po ko panu ba mag casho out dito?::)),
guide me please..
Thank you more power.. :D
khenken
Posts5
Member Since31 Oct 2012
Last Visit15 Nov 2012
Likes Given0
Likes Received1/1

#2 by CoolDudeX » Thu Nov 15, 2012 22:24

hello khenken, i want to make you clear of few things here.

# you earn only in US dollars here and not points.

# you can cashout your money from clixsense once you reach $8 in your account as a standard member

# you need to have an paypal(of course other methods are also there to cashout your earnings such as payza,liberty reserve and also through a international cheque [min. balance for withdrawing is $100]) which is more preferred by many users here and also for Filipino members.

# you just need to have a bank account to get it attached with your paypal to get it verified and which in turn will withdraw your earnings from paypal to your local bank account.

i can see you post in Filipino, if you need more help regarding this there is also a Filipino sub-forum where you can find many of your fellow country memebers and can interact in your own language there :P

Good luck !
CoolDudeX
Posts2,536
Member Since22 Dec 2011
Last Visit6 Jun 2018
Likes Given1,857
Likes Received1,623/887

#3 by clickcashonline » Fri Nov 16, 2012 09:38

That was mighty helpful sathish
clickcashonline
Posts260
Member Since11 Jul 2012