Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral Talk~*~3 letter Words~*~
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
~*~3 letter Words~*~

#501 by Realkiwi » Mon Dec 17, 2012 20:15

per
Realkiwi
Posts2,138
Member Since17 Jul 2010
Last Visit12 Oct 2017
Likes Given220
Likes Received222/180

#502 by Piddles » Mon Dec 17, 2012 21:01

zarrahmaya wrote:
TasMail wrote: rub :xwink:

How are you Tas! :D

daxserver wrote:
TasMail wrote: rub :xwink:

How are you Tas x:D

What did you get in reports?

Bad.. I am not much better, pain in now shooting in my thighs.. Doc said it might do that. XRays showed nothing, so going back to do something else. I hate pain, and I hate these pills they gave me for the pain. Yes they work great, but they make me sleepy, cotton mouth (dry) and I have loss my appetite. :xthumbdown:

Thanks for asking me you all... :xwink:

dax............ got a ticket from :clixsense: I will reply later.. :xwink:
Piddles
Posts5,853
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Sep 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,736/1,896

#503 by ReligionIslam » Tue Dec 18, 2012 01:27

CaT
ReligionIslam
Posts116
Member Since26 Nov 2012
Last Visit23 Mar 2013
Likes Given1
Likes Received25/20

#504 by Shekari » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:51

Do The Dew
Shekari
Posts36
Member Since12 Nov 2012
Last Visit29 Jan 2013
Likes Given0
Likes Received5/5

#505 by Shekari » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:54

ReligionIslam wrote: CaT

AoA
Shekari
Posts36
Member Since12 Nov 2012
Last Visit29 Jan 2013
Likes Given0
Likes Received5/5

#506 by DaxOnlineWork » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:17

TasMail wrote: Bad.. I am not much better, pain in now shooting in my thighs.. Doc said it might do that. XRays showed nothing, so going back to do something else. I hate pain, and I hate these pills they gave me for the pain. Yes they work great, but they make me sleepy, cotton mouth (dry) and I have loss my appetite. :xthumbdown:

Thanks for asking me you all... :xwink:

dax............ got a ticket from :clixsense: I will reply later.. :xwink:

Hug for you Tas x:D

I hope you recover quick. I feel so sad for your pain :(
Take care :)

Reply me later when you get all right :xwink:
DaxOnlineWork
Posts1,948
Member Since19 Oct 2011
Last Visit2 Oct 2016
Likes Given1,627
Likes Received1,166/742

#507 by oberder » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:30

*Seeing the closeness of Dax and Tas*

Now :o
oberder
Posts8,580
Member Since26 Jan 2009
Last Visit23 Dec 2016
Likes Given7,087
Likes Received4,621/2,608

#508 by zarrahmaya » Tue Dec 18, 2012 13:08

hub :xrazz:
zarrahmaya
Posts1,370
Member Since29 Aug 2012
Last Visit16 Jun 2013
Likes Given472
Likes Received345/211

#509 by Realkiwi » Tue Dec 18, 2012 14:12

low
Realkiwi
Posts2,138
Member Since17 Jul 2010
Last Visit12 Oct 2017
Likes Given220
Likes Received222/180

#510 by oberder » Tue Dec 18, 2012 14:49

Row
oberder
Posts8,580
Member Since26 Jan 2009
Last Visit23 Dec 2016
Likes Given7,087
Likes Received4,621/2,608

#511 by Realkiwi » Tue Dec 18, 2012 15:44

arc
Realkiwi
Posts2,138
Member Since17 Jul 2010
Last Visit12 Oct 2017
Likes Given220
Likes Received222/180

#512 by Piddles » Wed Dec 19, 2012 00:16

daxserver wrote:
TasMail wrote: Bad.. I am not much better, pain in now shooting in my thighs.. Doc said it might do that. XRays showed nothing, so going back to do something else. I hate pain, and I hate these pills they gave me for the pain. Yes they work great, but they make me sleepy, cotton mouth (dry) and I have loss my appetite. :xthumbdown:

Thanks for asking me you all... :xwink:

dax............ got a ticket from :clixsense: I will reply later.. :xwink:

Hug for you Tas x:D

I hope you recover quick. I feel so sad for your pain :(
Take care :)

Reply me later when you get all right :xwink:

Go.. :xthumbup: I got a new appointment Friday, not sure why it takes the docs so long to figure something out.
Thanks dax...................Don't be sad.. be happy.. that is what you would say to me if I was sad... :xwink:
Piddles
Posts5,853
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Sep 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,736/1,896

#513 by cutestlink » Wed Dec 19, 2012 07:07

Sad :( cause I miss :clixsense: yesterday... as I don't have internet...
cutestlink
Posts2,799
Member Since11 Nov 2012
Last Visit18 Jan 2015
Likes Given1,511
Likes Received804/600

#514 by Realkiwi » Wed Dec 19, 2012 14:05

car
Realkiwi
Posts2,138
Member Since17 Jul 2010
Last Visit12 Oct 2017
Likes Given220
Likes Received222/180

#515 by ratih_sst » Thu Dec 20, 2012 07:10

cut
ratih_sst
Posts424
Member Since2 Oct 2012
Last Visit15 Sep 2017
Likes Given230
Likes Received169/108

#516 by anupbd » Thu Dec 20, 2012 08:26

SUN
anupbd
Posts18
Member Since8 Jan 2012
Last Visit20 Jul 2017
Likes Given1
Likes Received17/7

#517 by anupbd » Thu Dec 20, 2012 08:26

Run
anupbd
Posts18
Member Since8 Jan 2012
Last Visit20 Jul 2017
Likes Given1
Likes Received17/7

#518 by oberder » Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:26

Bum ( guess it's either describing a homeless individual, a drunk, or one's bottom :mrgreen: )
oberder
Posts8,580
Member Since26 Jan 2009
Last Visit23 Dec 2016
Likes Given7,087
Likes Received4,621/2,608

#519 by Realkiwi » Thu Dec 20, 2012 19:36

pie
Realkiwi
Posts2,138
Member Since17 Jul 2010
Last Visit12 Oct 2017
Likes Given220
Likes Received222/180

#520 by zarrahmaya » Thu Dec 20, 2012 20:18

cot
zarrahmaya
Posts1,370
Member Since29 Aug 2012
Last Visit16 Jun 2013
Likes Given472
Likes Received345/211
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Nov 18, 2019 18:28:03 EST