Please wait...
HomeForumInternationalHindihow the Task successfully complete dear friend tel
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
how the Task successfully complete dear friend tel

#1 by bhagyaban45 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 08:06

dear best friend tell me how the Task successfully completed tell me the process

please

please
bhagyaban45
Posts1
Member Since21 Jan 2012
Last Visit7 Sep 2017
Likes Given0
Likes Received0

#2 by bijaykumar2u » Sun Oct 07, 2012 13:26

bhagyaban4 wrote: dear best friend tell me how the Task successfully completed tell me the process

please

please
You should ask this question to Mr. SathishMagleena because his description is always awesome on how to complete Tasks. I had asked this question earlier to him and he described it so beautifully that I could complete 10 Tasks at my first attempt. Please follow his elaborate description given below: -

A new tab will open . do as instructed in the below picture

next

example 2 :

next

example 3 :
In this type of queue , if you cant find the official website on either of the links ,then just pass on to the links below that of the box.

below is a typical example of how i choose the right website link from many of the google results .
choose in a way that it is www.xxxxxxx.com and not something such as a lengthy one (directory website or yellow pages).

I think this will help you in completing Tasks.
bijaykumar2u
Posts295
Member Since21 Jan 2012
Last Visit10 Aug 2015
Likes Given51
Likes Received67/45

#3 by CoolDudeX » Mon Oct 08, 2012 09:27

bhagyaban4 wrote: dear best friend tell me how the Task successfully completed tell me the process

please

please

Hello bhagyaban4 ,Welcome to the forum :) . As bijaykumar_74 explained below with pictures these are the basics for doing tasks but the method for tasks vary from task to task as per the requirement . just go through the INSTRUCTIONS carefully and make the most use of training mode to learn the task .

bijaykumar_74 wrote:
I had asked this question earlier to him and he described it so beautifully that I could complete 10 Tasks at my first attempt.

Once again glad that helped you bijaykumar , i also want to share one of my posts with you so that it will make you clear with the variety of tasks available . click this --> TIP'S to do taks the right way

Good luck friends !
CoolDudeX
Posts2,536
Member Since22 Dec 2011
Last Visit6 Jun 2018
Likes Given1,857
Likes Received1,623/887
Return to 'Hindi' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Apr 18, 2021 23:07:09 EST