Please wait...
HomeForumInternationalHindiWe can't complete 2 Offers a day. Why?
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
We can't complete 2 Offers a day. Why?

#21 by SriKanthSai » Mon Oct 01, 2012 17:28

Satish u r great no one can expalin like u, :)
SriKanthSai
Posts400
Member Since30 Aug 2012
Last Visit4 Apr 2016
Likes Given44
Likes Received51/37

#22 by SriKanthSai » Mon Oct 01, 2012 17:36

is there any one from INDIA who's business is only :clixsense:
SriKanthSai
Posts400
Member Since30 Aug 2012
Last Visit4 Apr 2016
Likes Given44
Likes Received51/37

#23 by bijaykumar2u » Tue Oct 02, 2012 02:46

SathishMagleena wrote:
bijaykumar_74 wrote:
I have never been qualified for a single Task. Task questions are always being asked in such a manner that one should always fail to answer a particular question. In fact Task questions are too much hard to answer for me. Can you explain me how I will be qualified for Task?
Nothing to worry brother . tasks are easy if you learn to do them . we have this task -->Verify and / or Find Businesses' Websites (Google) 1 (Intl) , plenty in number right now and just try do them .

i would like to explain it in a step by step process with whatever random task images i am doing right now .note that it varies from every task to task so you will get a different one but the method remains the same.

example 1 :
click the 'click here to go to the website'

A new tab will open . do as instructed in the below picture

next

example 2 :

next

example 3 :
In this type of queue , if you cant find the official website on either of the links ,then just pass on to the links below that of the box .

below is a typical example of how i choose the right website link from many of the google results .

choose in a way that it is www.xxxxxxx.com and not something such as a lengthy one (directory website or yellow pages) .

Group together whatever i have thought you and make them work for you in that task. ask me any doubts regarding that here. Good luck :thumbup:
Hi Brother,
I am a fan of you now. The description you have given me is extraordinary. Now I am wanting to know from you the tricks of how could you describe this with terrific explanation? I want to know how to post picture in Forum but not the link of picture. When we open task it displays all of the tasks available. How could you post a portion of task with its picture by drawing arrow marks on it? After explaining a particular picture you have also written e.g. Next, Example 2, Example 3 and also with instructions. Kindly explain me the same. You have given an example of so many tabs opened with a portion of picture but not the whole of the same and you have opened a new tab where you have used a website name and have pressed enter key where you have also written as "If you get the Loading Option, then copy this URL from here and paste it like what I have done in the below picture" with drawing arrows. I want to know the trick of posting this type of picture if needed in Forum but not the link of picture. You have also displayed a portion of search result with picture by writing OK and Not OK with arrow marks. I request you kindly to teach me the tricks of posting a portion and whole pictures in the Forum and drawing of arrows on the picture itself but kindly don't teach me with links.

Thanks.
bijaykumar2u
Posts295
Member Since21 Jan 2012
Last Visit10 Aug 2015
Likes Given51
Likes Received67/45

#24 by CoolDudeX » Wed Oct 03, 2012 09:16

bijaykumar_74 wrote:
Hi Brother,
I am a fan of you now. The description you have given me is extraordinary. Now I am wanting to know from you the tricks of how could you describe this with terrific explanation? I want to know how to post picture in Forum but not the link of picture. When we open task it displays all of the tasks available. How could you post a portion of task with its picture by drawing arrow marks on it? After explaining a particular picture you have also written e.g. Next, Example 2, Example 3 and also with instructions. Kindly explain me the same. You have given an example of so many tabs opened with a portion of picture but not the whole of the same and you have opened a new tab where you have used a website name and have pressed enter key where you have also written as "If you get the Loading Option, then copy this URL from here and paste it like what I have done in the below picture" with drawing arrows. I want to know the trick of posting this type of picture if needed in Forum but not the link of picture. You have also displayed a portion of search result with picture by writing OK and Not OK with arrow marks. I request you kindly to teach me the tricks of posting a portion and whole pictures in the Forum and drawing of arrows on the picture itself but kindly don't teach me with links.

Thanks.

hello again brother , there is no such trick in posting images and taking screen shots of what we do in our pc .

i made use of the print screen option in my keyboard to take a screenshot of whatever i did and to cut only the required portion to post here i snipped using the snipping tool .

after snipping the portion of the picture and saving it to my hard drive .i opened paint and drew the arrows and lines . i went to www. tinypic.com and uploaded that photo and posted the code for that picture in the tool box for image in our clixsense forum . just below that code i typed 'next' and all the instructions.

every other things i did came under the same technique . whatever image you want to post ,do it in the same way

hope this helped you .
CoolDudeX
Posts2,536
Member Since22 Dec 2011
Last Visit6 Jun 2018
Likes Given1,857
Likes Received1,623/887
Return to 'Hindi' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Apr 10, 2021 17:48:41 EST