Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeYour StatsPost Your Daily Checklist Bonus
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Post Your Daily Checklist Bonus

#1941 by Piddles » Wed Jul 24, 2013 21:01

Dark_Leo wrote:
TasMail wrote:
DaxServer wrote:
TasMail wrote: Jul 19, 2013
Daily Checklist Bonus
View PTC Ads 44 clicks $0.17
ClixGrid Game 60 clicks $0.00
Complete Tasks 64 tasks $3.38
Complete Offers 9 offers $1.42
Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.5964
Total Earned: $100.3856
;)

I didn't notice it too :shock:

:clap: :mrgreen:

Dax................ Thanks and I miss talking to you... ;)


What about Me? :oops:
:mrgreen:

Congratz for the Century bonus :clap:

Thanks and Congrats to you too...and your always missed... ;)
Last edited by Piddles » Wed Jul 24, 2013 21:04 » edited 1 time in total
Piddles
Posts5,851
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit18 Jun 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,713/1,877

#1942 by Piddles » Wed Jul 24, 2013 21:03

frechdaechsin wrote: July 24
View PTC Ads 9 clicks $0.063
ClixGrid Game 28 clicks $0.00
Complete Tasks 2 tasks $0.14
Complete Offers 3 offers $0.03
Visit the Forum 4 views
Congrats! You have met the minimum requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.0280

frechdaechsin.... Awesome Job!! ;)
Piddles
Posts5,851
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit18 Jun 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,713/1,877

#1943 by Piddles » Wed Jul 24, 2013 21:04

Gurimmjaw wrote: View PTC Ads 2 clicks $0.002
ClixGrid Game 20 clicks $0.00
Complete Tasks 11 tasks $0.45
Complete Offers 7 offers $5.85
Visit the Forum 23 views

Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.7562

Gurimmjaw.... Awesome Job!! ;)
Piddles
Posts5,851
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit18 Jun 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,713/1,877

#1944 by fromsilentsky » Wed Jul 24, 2013 22:46

July 24, 2013

  1. PTC ads: 23 clicks ($0.112)
  2. ClixGrid: 60 clicks ($0.00)
  3. Tasks: 14 tasks ($2.48)
  4. Offers: N/A
  5. Forum: 29 views
  6. Bonus: $0.311
  7. Referral Commissions: $0.1788
Today’s Total Earnings: $3.0818
fromsilentsky
Posts592
Member Since1 Dec 2012
Last Visit2 Aug 2019
Likes Given782
Likes Received495/209

#1945 by Piddles » Wed Jul 24, 2013 23:43

fromsilentsky wrote: July 24, 2013

  1. PTC ads: 23 clicks ($0.112)
  2. ClixGrid: 60 clicks ($0.00)
  3. Tasks: 14 tasks ($2.48)
  4. Offers: N/A
  5. Forum: 29 views
  6. Bonus: $0.311
  7. Referral Commissions: $0.1788
Today’s Total Earnings: $3.0818

fromsilentsky.... Awesome Job!! ;)
Piddles
Posts5,851
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit18 Jun 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,713/1,877

#1946 by Piddles » Wed Jul 24, 2013 23:45

Jul 24, 2013
Daily Checklist Bonus
View PTC Ads 36 clicks $0.206
ClixGrid Game 65 clicks $0.00
Complete Tasks 59 tasks $3.12
Complete Offers 3 offers $0.05
Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.4051
Total Earned: $102.7198
;)
Last edited by Piddles » Wed Jul 24, 2013 23:56 » edited 1 time in total
Piddles
Posts5,851
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit18 Jun 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,713/1,877

#1947 by sandragodot » Thu Jul 25, 2013 00:14

July 24, 2013

View PTC Ads 18 clicks $0.054
ClixGrid Game 60 clicks $0.20 (2 x 0.10 ;) )
Complete Tasks 31 tasks $0.93
Complete Offers 1 offer $0.01
Visit the Forum 22 views
Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.1433
sandragodot
Posts532
Member Since29 Jan 2013
Last Visit10 Mar 2017
Likes Given971
Likes Received580/216

#1948 by coinflip09 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 01:44

all great stats
coinflip09
Posts188
Member Since24 Feb 2009
Last Visit16 Jul 2017
Likes Given56
Likes Received62/47

#1949 by DaxOnlineWork » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:17

My DCB for today July 25 is $0.01 :)
DCB almost after a month. Special thanks to Sathish Magleena

Miss talking to you too Tas.
How are you?
:mrgreen:
DaxOnlineWork
Posts1,948
Member Since19 Oct 2011
Last Visit2 Oct 2016
Likes Given1,627
Likes Received1,166/742

#1950 by frechdaechsin » Thu Jul 25, 2013 23:41

yeah, good morning, I've got survey yesterday and a better dcb than normal:

Jul 25, 2013 23:38:54 EST

View PTC Ads 11 clicks $0.064
ClixGrid Game 20 clicks $0.00
Complete Tasks 1 task $0.14
Complete Offers 9 offers $0.58
Visit the Forum 11 views
Congrats! You have met the minimum requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.0941

Thanks :clixsense:
Have a nice day!
frechdaechsin
Posts727
Member Since7 Apr 2007
Last Visit23 Jun 2018
Likes Given1,088
Likes Received985/414

#1951 by Piddles » Fri Jul 26, 2013 00:21

sandragodot wrote: July 24, 2013

View PTC Ads 18 clicks $0.054
ClixGrid Game 60 clicks $0.20 (2 x 0.10 ;) )
Complete Tasks 31 tasks $0.93
Complete Offers 1 offer $0.01
Visit the Forum 22 views
Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.1433

sandragodot.....Awesome Job!! ;)
Piddles
Posts5,851
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit18 Jun 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,713/1,877

#1952 by Piddles » Fri Jul 26, 2013 00:22

DaxServer wrote: My DCB for today July 25 is $0.01 :)
DCB almost after a month. Special thanks to Sathish Magleena

Miss talking to you too Tas.
How are you?
:mrgreen:

Dax.....Awesome Job!! I am good how r u? ;)
Piddles
Posts5,851
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit18 Jun 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,713/1,877

#1953 by Piddles » Fri Jul 26, 2013 00:23

frechdaechsin wrote: yeah, good morning, I've got survey yesterday and a better dcb than normal:

Jul 25, 2013 23:38:54 EST

View PTC Ads 11 clicks $0.064
ClixGrid Game 20 clicks $0.00
Complete Tasks 1 task $0.14
Complete Offers 9 offers $0.58
Visit the Forum 11 views
Congrats! You have met the minimum requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.0941

Thanks :clixsense:
Have a nice day!

frechdaechsin.....Awesome Job!! ;)
Piddles
Posts5,851
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit18 Jun 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,713/1,877

#1954 by Piddles » Fri Jul 26, 2013 00:25

Jul 25, 2013
Daily Checklist Bonus
View PTC Ads 33 clicks $0.173
ClixGrid Game 60 clicks $0.00
Complete Tasks 9 tasks $0.53
Complete Offers 2 offers $0.26
Visit the Forum 8 views
Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.1156
Total Earned: $103.1249
;)
Piddles
Posts5,851
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit18 Jun 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,713/1,877

#1955 by arenci01 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 01:01

My biggest daily bonus :)
arenci01
Posts21
Member Since3 Sep 2012
Last Visit1 Apr 2018
Likes Given1
Likes Received12/7

#1956 by Neo7373 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 02:03

arenci01 wrote: My biggest daily bonus :)

Awesome!! :clap: keep it Up arenci01 :thumbup:
Neo7373
Posts243
Member Since15 Oct 2012
Last Visit27 Dec 2017
Likes Given97
Likes Received155/86

#1957 by arenci01 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 02:06

Dark_Leo wrote:
arenci01 wrote: My biggest daily bonus :)

Awesome!! :clap: keep it Up arenci01 :thumbup:

Thanks :)
arenci01
Posts21
Member Since3 Sep 2012
Last Visit1 Apr 2018
Likes Given1
Likes Received12/7

#1958 by celt123 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 02:36

:?: not sure about all this lol
celt123
Posts1
Member Since29 Jun 2013
Last Visit26 Jul 2013
Likes Given0
Likes Received0

#1959 by frechdaechsin » Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:28

TasMail wrote: Jul 25, 2013
Daily Checklist Bonus
View PTC Ads 33 clicks $0.173
ClixGrid Game 60 clicks $0.00
Complete Tasks 9 tasks $0.53
Complete Offers 2 offers $0.26
Visit the Forum 8 views
Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.1156
Total Earned: $103.1249
;)

great job, TasMail ;)
frechdaechsin
Posts727
Member Since7 Apr 2007
Last Visit23 Jun 2018
Likes Given1,088
Likes Received985/414

#1960 by frechdaechsin » Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:29

arenci01 wrote: My biggest daily bonus :)

wow, what a lot of tasks in one day. congrats, well done! :thumbup:
frechdaechsin
Posts727
Member Since7 Apr 2007
Last Visit23 Jun 2018
Likes Given1,088
Likes Received985/414
Return to 'Your Stats' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Aug 21, 2019 14:53:23 EST