Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeYour StatsPost Your Daily Checklist Bonus
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Post Your Daily Checklist Bonus

#161 by Armand2REP » Fri Sep 28, 2012 09:00

TasMail wrote: 28 Sep 2012 00:02 EST Credit Checklist Bonus $0.9635 ;)

Whoa mate, you have been busy! Nice job!!
Armand2REP
Posts444
Member Since29 Aug 2012
Last Visit23 Oct 2015
Likes Given59
Likes Received245/145

#162 by Armand2REP » Fri Sep 28, 2012 23:48

NEW RECORD! $1 BONUS

Armand2REP
Posts444
Member Since29 Aug 2012
Last Visit23 Oct 2015
Likes Given59
Likes Received245/145

#163 by Piddles » Sun Sep 30, 2012 03:04

Armand2REP wrote:
TasMail wrote: 28 Sep 2012 00:02 EST Credit Checklist Bonus $0.9635 ;)

Whoa mate, you have been busy! Nice job!!

Just a little bit :lol:
Piddles
Posts5,851
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit18 Jun 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,713/1,877

#164 by Piddles » Sun Sep 30, 2012 03:05

Armand2REP wrote: NEW RECORD! $1 BONUS


Looks like you was MORE busy than me, what are all the offers you are doing if you don't mind me asking? ;)
Piddles
Posts5,851
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit18 Jun 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,713/1,877

#165 by Piddles » Sun Sep 30, 2012 03:06

30 Sep 2012 00:02 EST Credit Checklist Bonus $0.1194 ;)
Piddles
Posts5,851
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit18 Jun 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,713/1,877

#166 by Armand2REP » Sun Sep 30, 2012 03:10

TasMail wrote:

Looks like you was MORE busy than me, what are all the offers you are doing if you don't mind me asking? ;)

They are always daily surveys. I haven't gotten more than $2 worth of none survey offers cleared and not going to try anymore.
Armand2REP
Posts444
Member Since29 Aug 2012
Last Visit23 Oct 2015
Likes Given59
Likes Received245/145

#167 by Piddles » Sun Sep 30, 2012 03:13

Armand2REP wrote:
TasMail wrote:

Looks like you was MORE busy than me, what are all the offers you are doing if you don't mind me asking? ;)

They are always daily surveys. I haven't gotten more than $2 worth of none survey offers cleared and not going to try anymore.

You are going to catch up to me before you know it,, Congrats on all ur work.. Whooo Hoooo :clap:
Piddles
Posts5,851
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit18 Jun 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,713/1,877

#168 by Armand2REP » Sun Sep 30, 2012 03:26

TasMail wrote:

You are going to catch up to me before you know it,, Congrats on all ur work.. Whooo Hoooo :clap:

It took me 4 hours to complete $10 worth of surveys. That comes to $2.50/hr. I make $3/hr doing SSI but the other ones take longer to qualify for dragging down my average. I am shooting for a $6 a day average. With the checklist bonus that will come to $200 a month. If you didn't earn a dime for the next 16 months I would just catch up to you. But then you aren't standing still so it will take years. :P
Armand2REP
Posts444
Member Since29 Aug 2012
Last Visit23 Oct 2015
Likes Given59
Likes Received245/145

#169 by Piddles » Sun Sep 30, 2012 03:56

Armand2REP wrote:
TasMail wrote:

You are going to catch up to me before you know it,, Congrats on all ur work.. Whooo Hoooo :clap:

It took me 4 hours to complete $10 worth of surveys. That comes to $2.50/hr. I make $3/hr doing SSI but the other ones take longer to qualify for dragging down my average. I am shooting for a $6 a day average. With the checklist bonus that will come to $200 a month. If you didn't earn a dime for the next 16 months I would just catch up to you. But then you aren't standing still so it will take years. :P

I can't and don't seem to qualify for alot of the surveys, I did an SSI one the other day, I finished it and did not get credit, that is the 2nd time that one did that to me, not doing anymore of those, takes to much time.. Yeah well with another site I am in that looks like its going under, nope I will not be standing still, looks like I will have MORE time, wait, I still have a house hold to run and family....LOL :lol:
Piddles
Posts5,851
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit18 Jun 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,713/1,877

#170 by Armand2REP » Sun Sep 30, 2012 04:46

TasMail wrote:

I can't and don't seem to qualify for alot of the surveys, I did an SSI one the other day, I finished it and did not get credit, that is the 2nd time that one did that to me, not doing anymore of those, takes to much time.. Yeah well with another site I am in that looks like its going under, nope I will not be standing still, looks like I will have MORE time, wait, I still have a house hold to run and family....LOL :lol:

Yeah, my old lady told me to get a second job so I do this instead. Considering I can make more on :clixsense: than her bogus baby sitting job I can flash my Paypal stub in her face. :lol:
Armand2REP
Posts444
Member Since29 Aug 2012
Last Visit23 Oct 2015
Likes Given59
Likes Received245/145

#171 by Piddles » Sun Sep 30, 2012 05:13

Armand2REP wrote:
TasMail wrote:

I can't and don't seem to qualify for alot of the surveys, I did an SSI one the other day, I finished it and did not get credit, that is the 2nd time that one did that to me, not doing anymore of those, takes to much time.. Yeah well with another site I am in that looks like its going under, nope I will not be standing still, looks like I will have MORE time, wait, I still have a house hold to run and family....LOL :lol:

Yeah, my old lady told me to get a second job so I do this instead. Considering I can make more on :clixsense: than her bogus baby sitting job I can flash my Paypal stub in her face. :lol:

LOL...LOL...LOL...LOL...LOL... :lol:
Piddles
Posts5,851
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit18 Jun 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,713/1,877

#172 by AishaZion » Sun Sep 30, 2012 08:03

TasMail wrote: ~*~Post Your Daily Checklist Bonus~*~

I just started getting mine as I have not been online much so here is mine so far

19 Aug 2012 00:02 EST Credit Checklist Bonus $0.1131

18 Aug 2012 00:02 EST Credit Checklist Bonus $0.0948


did edit cuz I cant seem to spell @ 11pm..lol


Very nice! surely, u did complete every single offer. wow! that's amazing of you! :clap: :clap: :clap:
AishaZion
Posts34
Member Since21 Jul 2011
Last Visit8 Oct 2012
Likes Given11
Likes Received18/13

#173 by AishaZion » Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:54

My latest improvement on my own bonuses :D

so far I got!

Daily Checklist Bonus
Complete your checklist and earn a bonus! How?
View PTC Ads 7 clicks $0.016
ClixGrid Game 25 clicks $0.00
Complete Tasks 10 tasks $0.23
Complete Offers 2 offers required $0.00
Visit the Forum 33 views
Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.0123
AishaZion
Posts34
Member Since21 Jul 2011
Last Visit8 Oct 2012
Likes Given11
Likes Received18/13

#174 by Armand2REP » Mon Oct 01, 2012 00:00



This was by far the hardest I ever had to work for my daily goal. I had to resort to TASKS the surveys were so bad! :lol:

Even my beloved SSI was sending me down the rejection list most of the day. Only by sheer persistence did I get it 4X.
Armand2REP
Posts444
Member Since29 Aug 2012
Last Visit23 Oct 2015
Likes Given59
Likes Received245/145

#175 by Piddles » Mon Oct 01, 2012 00:46

AishaZion wrote:
TasMail wrote: ~*~Post Your Daily Checklist Bonus~*~

I just started getting mine as I have not been online much so here is mine so far

19 Aug 2012 00:02 EST Credit Checklist Bonus $0.1131

18 Aug 2012 00:02 EST Credit Checklist Bonus $0.0948


did edit cuz I cant seem to spell @ 11pm..lol


Very nice! surely, u did complete every single offer. wow! that's amazing of you! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thanks ;)
Piddles
Posts5,851
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit18 Jun 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,713/1,877

#176 by Piddles » Mon Oct 01, 2012 00:47

AishaZion wrote: My latest improvement on my own bonuses :D

so far I got!

Daily Checklist Bonus
Complete your checklist and earn a bonus! How?
View PTC Ads 7 clicks $0.016
ClixGrid Game 25 clicks $0.00
Complete Tasks 10 tasks $0.23
Complete Offers 2 offers required $0.00
Visit the Forum 33 views
Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.0123

AishaZion, Very Nice ;)
Piddles
Posts5,851
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit18 Jun 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,713/1,877

#177 by Piddles » Mon Oct 01, 2012 00:49

Armand2REP wrote:

This was by far the hardest I ever had to work for my daily goal. I had to resort to TASKS the surveys were so bad! :lol:

Even my beloved SSI was sending me down the rejection list most of the day. Only by sheer persistence did I get it 4X.

Armand2Rep, you still did good, how did u like the task? Check the task every day for certain ones that are worth 14 and 7 cents, they go fast and only take about 2 mins to do, they are there every day, hope you get some!! ;)
Piddles
Posts5,851
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit18 Jun 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,713/1,877

#178 by Piddles » Mon Oct 01, 2012 00:51

01 Oct 2012 00:02 EST Credit Checklist Bonus $0.0350
I was not online much at all today, but still thank full for the little bonus I got..
;)
Piddles
Posts5,851
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit18 Jun 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,713/1,877

#179 by Armand2REP » Mon Oct 01, 2012 01:08

TasMail wrote:

Armand2Rep, you still did good, how did u like the task? Check the task every day for certain ones that are worth 14 and 7 cents, they go fast and only take about 2 mins to do, they are there every day, hope you get some!! ;)

I love the retweets when I can do them. Had one for 17¢, the rest of it was 4¢ Google searches. I tried other retweets but it wouldn't let me confirm that I had opened the site when I did. I tried one of those 7¢ search terms, but I couldn't find it in the search so no go. Basically just 4¢ Google/copy/paste/answer, google/copy/paste/answer over and over again. I was really getting into a rhythm until it ran out.
Armand2REP
Posts444
Member Since29 Aug 2012
Last Visit23 Oct 2015
Likes Given59
Likes Received245/145

#180 by zipodave » Mon Oct 01, 2012 19:35

wow grate
zipodave
Posts7
Member Since8 Sep 2012
Last Visit31 Aug 2013
Likes Given0
Likes Received4/4
Return to 'Your Stats' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Aug 17, 2019 13:17:50 EST