Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeYour StatsPost Your Daily Checklist Bonus
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Post Your Daily Checklist Bonus

#1221 by Piddles » Wed Feb 20, 2013 03:31

CronoMaster wrote: Decided to be slightly more active today. Would have had more, but I wasn't credited for two different surveys, one being $.85, the other being $1.07. >.< Oh well, still wasn't a bad day:

View PTC Ads 21 clicks $0.114
ClixGrid Game 50 clicks $0.00
Complete Tasks Optional $0.00
Complete Offers 8 offers $1.87
Visit the Forum 12 views
Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.2381

CronoMaster..Nice Job!! ;) Was your surveys long? I had one that was 40 mins,,ughhhhhh :x
Piddles
Posts5,853
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Sep 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,733/1,893

#1222 by Piddles » Wed Feb 20, 2013 03:33

Feb 20, 2013
Daily Checklist Bonus
View PTC Ads 33 clicks $0.18
ClixGrid Game 16 clicks $0.00
Complete Tasks Optional $0.00
Complete Offers 10 offers $3.02
Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be:$0.3840
Total Earned: $56.5118
;)

Had one survey that never credited... It was for 37cents thru Peanut Lab :cry:
Piddles
Posts5,853
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Sep 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,733/1,893

#1223 by muzzleloader » Wed Feb 20, 2013 17:15

Wednesday`s bonus (so far, might be a little more by the end of the day)

muzzleloader
Posts454
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit1 Aug 2016
Likes Given171
Likes Received255/156

#1224 by CronoMaster » Wed Feb 20, 2013 23:56

Today's bonus:

View PTC Ads 25 clicks $0.136
ClixGrid Game 50 clicks $0.00
Complete Tasks Optional $0.00
Complete Offers 4 offers $0.74
Visit the Forum 4 views
Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.1051
CronoMaster
Posts234
Member Since23 Feb 2008
Last Visit25 Jan 2018
Likes Given659
Likes Received202/129

#1225 by irehmanawan » Thu Feb 21, 2013 01:34

I am unable to understand that how to complete Offers. Pls advise/guide me. Thanks
irehmanawan
Posts8
Member Since14 Feb 2013
Last Visit9 Apr 2013
Likes Given0
Likes Received0

#1226 by Piddles » Thu Feb 21, 2013 04:50

muzzleloader wrote: Wednesday`s bonus (so far, might be a little more by the end of the day)


muzzleloader..Nice Job!! ;)
Piddles
Posts5,853
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Sep 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,733/1,893

#1227 by Piddles » Thu Feb 21, 2013 04:54

CronoMaster wrote: Today's bonus:

View PTC Ads 25 clicks $0.136
ClixGrid Game 50 clicks $0.00
Complete Tasks Optional $0.00
Complete Offers 4 offers $0.74
Visit the Forum 4 views
Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.1051

CronoMaster..Nice Job!! ;)
Piddles
Posts5,853
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Sep 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,733/1,893

#1228 by Piddles » Thu Feb 21, 2013 04:57

irehmanawan wrote: I am unable to understand that how to complete Offers. Pls advise/guide me. Thanks

irehmanawan, there is so many offers to do, which one's are you looking to try to complete and when you name some maybe we can help you from there. ;)

In general, you would click on the offer, if it is a video then you would watch it, if it is a survey then you would see if you qualify and then complete it, if it is offer that wants you to download something ( I never do those) then just follow the directions. ;)
Piddles
Posts5,853
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Sep 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,733/1,893

#1229 by Piddles » Thu Feb 21, 2013 04:59

Feb 21, 2013
Daily Checklist Bonus
View PTC Ads 24 clicks $0.12
ClixGrid Game 24 clicks $0.00
Complete Tasks 6 tasks $0.38
Complete Offers 6 offers $3.23
Visit the Forum 7 views
Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be:$0.4476
Total Earned: $56.8958
;)
Piddles
Posts5,853
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Sep 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,733/1,893

#1230 by muzzleloader » Thu Feb 21, 2013 05:16

TasMail wrote: Feb 21, 2013
Daily Checklist Bonus
View PTC Ads 24 clicks $0.12
ClixGrid Game 24 clicks $0.00
Complete Tasks 6 tasks $0.38
Complete Offers 6 offers $3.23
Visit the Forum 7 views
Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be:$0.4476
Total Earned: $56.8958
;)

You always beat me on the bonuses Tasmail! (joking) Nice job!
muzzleloader
Posts454
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit1 Aug 2016
Likes Given171
Likes Received255/156

#1231 by CronoMaster » Thu Feb 21, 2013 06:59

TasMail wrote:
CronoMaster..Nice Job!! ;) Was your surveys long? I had one that was 40 mins,,ughhhhhh :x

One survey was about 30 minutes or so, and the other was about 45 minutes, but neither credited. It was actually a bit sad :( haha
CronoMaster
Posts234
Member Since23 Feb 2008
Last Visit25 Jan 2018
Likes Given659
Likes Received202/129

#1232 by yogitat » Thu Feb 21, 2013 07:43

:idea: I started 2 weeks before, i am not getting much Ads. I totally depend on this only to earn money. that to I need money. I left my job to take care of my 1 Year daughter. So send more Ads & others also.
yogitat
Posts2
Member Since27 Jan 2013
Last Visit25 Sep 2014
Likes Given0
Likes Received1/1

#1233 by rangers121 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 17:50

rangers121
Posts569
Member Since19 Dec 2011
Last Visit20 Aug 2019
Likes Given115
Likes Received616/229

#1234 by Piddles » Fri Feb 22, 2013 00:03

CronoMaster wrote:
TasMail wrote:
CronoMaster..Nice Job!! ;) Was your surveys long? I had one that was 40 mins,,ughhhhhh :x

One survey was about 30 minutes or so, and the other was about 45 minutes, but neither credited. It was actually a bit sad :( haha

CronoMasterOh so sorry to hear this, did you happen to take a snap shot of the finished page to turn into :clixsense: ?
;)
Piddles
Posts5,853
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Sep 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,733/1,893

#1235 by Piddles » Fri Feb 22, 2013 00:04

rangers121 wrote:

rangers121..Nice Job!! ;)
Piddles
Posts5,853
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Sep 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,733/1,893

#1236 by Piddles » Fri Feb 22, 2013 00:07

Feb 22, 2013
Daily Checklist Bonus
View PTC Ads 34 clicks $0.152
ClixGrid Game 16 clicks $0.00
Complete Tasks 3 tasks $0.21
Complete Offers 21 offers $3.93
Visit the Forum 8 views
Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be:$0.5150
Total Earned: $57.3434
;)
Piddles
Posts5,853
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Sep 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,733/1,893

#1237 by rangers121 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 02:06

TasMail wrote:
rangers121 wrote:

rangers121..Nice Job!! ;)

thankyou very much TasMail . :thumbup:
rangers121
Posts569
Member Since19 Dec 2011
Last Visit20 Aug 2019
Likes Given115
Likes Received616/229

#1238 by CronoMaster » Fri Feb 22, 2013 04:05

TasMail wrote:
CronoMaster wrote:
TasMail wrote:
CronoMaster..Nice Job!! ;) Was your surveys long? I had one that was 40 mins,,ughhhhhh :x

One survey was about 30 minutes or so, and the other was about 45 minutes, but neither credited. It was actually a bit sad :( haha

CronoMasterOh so sorry to hear this, did you happen to take a snap shot of the finished page to turn into :clixsense: ?
;)

I always forget to take a screen shot. One of the surveys were through the peanut labs thing, so I just assumed they couldn't track that one. The other one loaded a "congrats" page, and within five seconds loaded itself and said "test mode," randomly, so I just figured I wasn't going to get paid for a "test" survey. haha
CronoMaster
Posts234
Member Since23 Feb 2008
Last Visit25 Jan 2018
Likes Given659
Likes Received202/129

#1239 by CronoMaster » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:23

Yesterday's bonus because I forgot to post it:

View PTC Ads 38 clicks $0.175
ClixGrid Game 50 clicks $0.00
Complete Tasks Optional $0.00
Complete Offers 8 offers $0.80
Visit the Forum 4 views
Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.117
CronoMaster
Posts234
Member Since23 Feb 2008
Last Visit25 Jan 2018
Likes Given659
Likes Received202/129

#1240 by CronoMaster » Sat Feb 23, 2013 23:20

Doing surveys has been getting difficult because I guess I'm too honest with them and get disqualified from them. :? And now today's bonus:

View PTC Ads 45 clicks $0.188
ClixGrid Game 50 clicks $0.00
Complete Tasks Optional $0.00
Complete Offers 6 offers $0.92
Visit the Forum 4 views
Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.1330
CronoMaster
Posts234
Member Since23 Feb 2008
Last Visit25 Jan 2018
Likes Given659
Likes Received202/129
Return to 'Your Stats' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Sep 17, 2019 23:53:39 EST