Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeYour StatsPost Your Daily Checklist Bonus
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Post Your Daily Checklist Bonus

#1141 by Piddles » Mon Feb 11, 2013 00:49

CronoMaster wrote: Didn't really get on Clixsense for too long so my bonus was small haha. Decided to cash out though :)

View PTC Ads 23 clicks $0.151
ClixGrid Game 50 clicks $0.00
Complete Tasks Optional $0.00
Complete Offers 4 offers $0.05
Visit the Forum 14 views
Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.0241

CronoMaster..Nice Job!! ;)
Piddles
Posts5,851
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit18 Jun 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,713/1,877

#1142 by Piddles » Mon Feb 11, 2013 00:50

Had to get my house cleaned up today and spend time being a wife, was not on much..

Feb 11, 2013
Daily Checklist Bonus
View PTC Ads 27 clicks $0.143
ClixGrid Game 15 clicks $0.00
Complete Tasks 5 tasks $0.35
Complete Offers 21 offers $0.34
Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be:$0.1000
Total Earned: $54.1265
;)
Piddles
Posts5,851
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit18 Jun 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,713/1,877

#1143 by senna25 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 14:42

View PTC Ads 16 clicks $0.06
ClixGrid Game 32 clicks $0.25
Complete Tasks Optional $0.00
Complete Offers 3 offers $2.45
Visit the Forum 12 views
Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.3312
senna25
Posts34
Member Since17 Feb 2008
Last Visit9 Dec 2013
Likes Given18
Likes Received22/15

#1144 by dianejoy8 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 21:33

Congrats :clap: :clap:


I got mine too :P

Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.
$0.1474Your current bonus for today will be:
dianejoy8
Posts2,853
Member Since22 Feb 2008
Last Visit28 Nov 2018
Likes Given5,981
Likes Received1,022/702

#1145 by fromsilentsky » Mon Feb 11, 2013 22:24

February 11, 2013 Daily Checklist Bonus

  1. PTC ads: 24 clicks ($0.118)
  2. ClixGrid: 60 clicks ($0.00)
  3. Tasks: 15 tasks ($1.05)
  4. Offers: 3 offers ($0.97)
  5. Forum: 36 views
  6. Bonus: $0.2566
  7. Referral Commissions: $0.7568
Today’s Total Earnings: $3.1514

I actually did win 5 extra ClixGrid chances twice today. And new personal one-day record for casino search tasks! Would have had 16 tasks done had Canadian task #16 not refused to submit. >_<


TasMail wrote: Oh so they can still use their pennies.. It will run out someday then.. While we was stationed in Europe, we could not use pennies there on the army post so I kinda know how it all works, but if my total came to 4.94 then I only paid 4.90, but if my total came to 4.96 then I would have to pay 5.00. Make sense? ;)

Yes, that’s precisely how some retailers plan to adjust their prices.
fromsilentsky
Posts592
Member Since1 Dec 2012
Last Visit2 Aug 2019
Likes Given782
Likes Received495/209

#1146 by CronoMaster » Mon Feb 11, 2013 22:49

Well I decided to be more productive on Clixsense today since I just cashed out. Its always nice to see your account go up every day :D

View PTC Ads 31 clicks $0.16
ClixGrid Game 50 clicks $0.50 (woooo I won!)
Complete Tasks Optional $0.00
Complete Offers 10 offers $2.53
Visit the Forum 32 views
Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.3828

This is one of my better bonuses in a couple weeks, I hope to keep this momentum up! Thanks Clixsense! 8-)
CronoMaster
Posts234
Member Since23 Feb 2008
Last Visit25 Jan 2018
Likes Given659
Likes Received202/129

#1147 by mano20 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 01:25

Jest Click get Money
mano20
Posts3
Member Since1 Jan 2013
Last Visit2 Apr 2013
Likes Given0
Likes Received1/1

#1148 by Piddles » Tue Feb 12, 2013 01:41

senna25 wrote: View PTC Ads 16 clicks $0.06
ClixGrid Game 32 clicks $0.25
Complete Tasks Optional $0.00
Complete Offers 3 offers $2.45
Visit the Forum 12 views
Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.3312

senna25..Nice Job!! ;)
Piddles
Posts5,851
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit18 Jun 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,713/1,877

#1149 by Piddles » Tue Feb 12, 2013 01:43

dianejoy8 wrote: Congrats :clap: :clap:


I got mine too :P

Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.
$0.1474Your current bonus for today will be:

dianejoy8..Nice Job!! ;)
Piddles
Posts5,851
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit18 Jun 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,713/1,877

#1150 by Piddles » Tue Feb 12, 2013 01:45

fromsilentsky wrote: February 11, 2013 Daily Checklist Bonus

  1. PTC ads: 24 clicks ($0.118)
  2. ClixGrid: 60 clicks ($0.00)
  3. Tasks: 15 tasks ($1.05)
  4. Offers: 3 offers ($0.97)
  5. Forum: 36 views
  6. Bonus: $0.2566
  7. Referral Commissions: $0.7568
Today’s Total Earnings: $3.1514

I actually did win 5 extra ClixGrid chances twice today. And new personal one-day record for casino search tasks! Would have had 16 tasks done had Canadian task #16 not refused to submit. >_<


TasMail wrote: Oh so they can still use their pennies.. It will run out someday then.. While we was stationed in Europe, we could not use pennies there on the army post so I kinda know how it all works, but if my total came to 4.94 then I only paid 4.90, but if my total came to 4.96 then I would have to pay 5.00. Make sense? ;)

Yes, that’s precisely how some retailers plan to adjust their prices.

fromsilentsky..Nice Job!! ;)
Piddles
Posts5,851
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit18 Jun 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,713/1,877

#1151 by Piddles » Tue Feb 12, 2013 01:47

CronoMaster wrote: Well I decided to be more productive on Clixsense today since I just cashed out. Its always nice to see your account go up every day :D

View PTC Ads 31 clicks $0.16
ClixGrid Game 50 clicks $0.50 (woooo I won!)
Complete Tasks Optional $0.00
Complete Offers 10 offers $2.53
Visit the Forum 32 views
Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.3828

This is one of my better bonuses in a couple weeks, I hope to keep this momentum up! Thanks Clixsense! 8-)

CronoMaster..Nice Job!! Also Congrats on your cash out..... ;)
Piddles
Posts5,851
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit18 Jun 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,713/1,877

#1152 by Piddles » Tue Feb 12, 2013 01:49

mano20 wrote: Jest Click get Money

mano20.. Yes you are very right.. ;)
Piddles
Posts5,851
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit18 Jun 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,713/1,877

#1153 by Piddles » Tue Feb 12, 2013 01:50

I was not on again yesterday, maybe today I can get more done..

Feb 12, 2013
Daily Checklist Bonus
View PTC Ads 28 clicks $0.144
ClixGrid Game 15 clicks $0.00
Complete Tasks Optional $0.00
Complete Offers 16 offers $0.16
Visit the Forum 10 views
Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be:$0.0365
Total Earned: $54.2265
;)
Piddles
Posts5,851
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit18 Jun 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,713/1,877

#1154 by dianejoy8 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 20:48

Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.
$0.1106Your current bonus for today will be

Boy this is a small one but I am sick today.......... :silent:
dianejoy8
Posts2,853
Member Since22 Feb 2008
Last Visit28 Nov 2018
Likes Given5,981
Likes Received1,022/702

#1155 by CronoMaster » Tue Feb 12, 2013 23:49

Today's bonus:

View PTC Ads 31 clicks $0.161
ClixGrid Game 50 clicks $0.00
Complete Tasks Optional $0.00
Complete Offers 6 offers $0.07
Visit the Forum 16 views
Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.0277
CronoMaster
Posts234
Member Since23 Feb 2008
Last Visit25 Jan 2018
Likes Given659
Likes Received202/129

#1156 by Piddles » Wed Feb 13, 2013 02:11

dianejoy8 wrote: Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.
$0.1106Your current bonus for today will be

Boy this is a small one but I am sick today.......... :silent:

dianejoy8..Nice Job!! Get better soon!! ;)
Piddles
Posts5,851
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit18 Jun 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,713/1,877

#1157 by Piddles » Wed Feb 13, 2013 02:13

CronoMaster wrote: Today's bonus:

View PTC Ads 31 clicks $0.161
ClixGrid Game 50 clicks $0.00
Complete Tasks Optional $0.00
Complete Offers 6 offers $0.07
Visit the Forum 16 views
Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.0277

CronoMaster..Nice Job!! ;)
Piddles
Posts5,851
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit18 Jun 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,713/1,877

#1158 by Piddles » Wed Feb 13, 2013 02:14

Feb 13, 2013
Daily Checklist Bonus
View PTC Ads 25 clicks $0.127
ClixGrid Game 36 clicks $0.00
Complete Tasks 51 tasks $2.80
Complete Offers 25 offers $1.99
Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be:$0.5900
Total Earned: $54.2630
;)
Piddles
Posts5,851
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit18 Jun 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,713/1,877

#1159 by DaxOnlineWork » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:04

8 Feb 2013
Checklist Bonus - $0.0448

Am I late posting :shock:

Hey Tas How are you doing ;)
I will be attending my friend's Marriage this weekend and I will back next week to read your reply :mrgreen:
DaxOnlineWork
Posts1,948
Member Since19 Oct 2011
Last Visit2 Oct 2016
Likes Given1,627
Likes Received1,166/742

#1160 by dianejoy8 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 20:41

Congrats :clap:




I got mine too. I wish I knew where to go to get to the 2013 year I am posting behind date but here goes anyways.

Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.
$0.2686Your current bonus for today will be:
dianejoy8
Posts2,853
Member Since22 Feb 2008
Last Visit28 Nov 2018
Likes Given5,981
Likes Received1,022/702
Return to 'Your Stats' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Aug 24, 2019 03:41:55 EST